First Conversation

Couple Necklace (English Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
BSJ: It is ok to you if I sit beside you?

OHN: It fine (who is he?) She ask to herself.

BSJ: Are you ok? I notice that you are sad. (Hey! What happening to me? What my problem? I'm not like this!) He ask to himself.

OHN: Is that so? Don't worry I'm fine. (Wah! What I'm saying? Why do I'm talking to him? I don't even know him) she blame to herself.

BSJ: Is that so? By the way, my name is Baek Seung Jo, nice to meet you.

OHN: My name is Oh Ha Ni is nice to meet you too. (OMG! He so handsome when he's smiling.)

BSJ: (Wow she looks beautiful when she's smiling, I feel as if I see an angel in front of me.)

BSJ: "You looks like an angel because of your beauty" he whisper to himself but it is also loud enough for Ha Ni go heard.

OHN: She suddenly looks down because she feel shame (What is he saying? Is he refering to me? What if it really me? It embarrasing but why do I feel happy of what he say? It is already natural for me to heard someone complimenting me that I'm beautiful and usually I get mad to them but when he told me that why do I feel as if I want to jump because of the happiness that i feel?)

BSJ: He back to his conscience when Ha Ni looks down (Oh my! I think she heard what I said. It so embarrasing.) Ha Ni, I need to go home because my mother need this thing. He stood up and he start to walk away but after five step he stop and turn around to face Ha Ni before he speak again.

OHN: (He
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter