Lost Of Our Memories

Couple Necklace (English Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    When Il Woo came back to Korea, Ha Ni was left in Japan with her father and other cousin. Ha Ni is a kind of person who doesn't tell her problem to other, whether it is a friend or a relatives, she only brave to share it to Il Woo but now that he wasn't around, there's no one she could share her thoughts. Gi Dong is being worried to his daughters action. Then one morning Gi Dong saw his unconscious daughter at their backyard, so he brought her to the hospital.

OGD:P Doc, what is my daughter's condition?

Doctor: Mister, your daughter had an emotional breakdown.

OGD: What emotional breakdown? How did it happend?

Doctor: Mister, emotional breakdown is a situation wherein a person with a certain problem and they couldn't find a solution for it, their sad emotion may lead into depression and when they couldn't take it, emotional breakdown might happend. The usual result of emotional breakdown is that the person may lost her whole memories or they lost the memories of the event or the person that cause of her breakdown.

OGD: Why does it had to be happend to my daughter?

Doctor: Don't worry sir, your daughter is fine but we still have to observe her condition for us to find out if she ever lost her memories.

OGD: Maybe you're right, thank you for your help.

Doctor: You're welcome

     After Gi Dong's conversation to the doctor, he immediately call Il Woo to inform him to what happend to his friend.

JIW: Hello, uncle why did you call?

OGD: Sorry, Il Woo did I distrube you?

JIW: Not at all, why?

OGD: I just want to inform you that your friend is in the hospital.

JIW: What? but why? how did it happend? (with mix of a shocking voice)

OGD: According to the doctor, she had an emotional breakdown.

JIW: It would have a bad effect to her, am I right?

OGD: There is, Il Woo

JIW: What would it be?

OGD: She may lost her memories, it can be whole or maybe it would be the event or the person that cause it.

JIW: It that so? Ok, our vacation about to come, on the vacation, i gonna visit there so could personally see Ha Ni's condition.

OGD: Ok I expect your visit.

JIW: I may brought someone along, thank you for informing me about her condition.

OGD:P That's fine, just inform me when you're going to visit.

JIW: Ok

 

After their conversation, Il Woo keep silent and Ji Soon who seated beside him even before he received Gi Dong's call also did the same. Ji Soon wasn't able to maintain her silent because she felt conscience.

PJS: Il Woo, this is all my fault, if I wasn't that selfish, this's wouldn't happend to Ha Ni.

JIW: Don't blame yourself, after all you able to do that because of your too much love for Seung Jo. It enough for me to know that you realize that you did something wrong, that the reason why we promise to each other that we are going to help those two to get back together.

PJS: You're maybe right, maybe we should go to Seung Jo and inform him what happend to Ha Ni, he might came with us to go to Japan.

JIW: You're right.

After their class, they decided to go to Seung Jo's house. But it only Seung Jo's mother is the one that they saw in the house. Seung Jo's mother is even crying when they saw her.

BGH: Ji Soon, Why did you only came now? Do you know that your friend is keep on asking where you are? For these past month that you weren't here, he been miserable.

PSJ: What? Why? And why is he searching for me?

BGH: Two weeks after you visit here Seung Jo left the house, but before he left, he told me that he is going to visit a friend but when he get back, he lock himself inside of his room and he suddenly gone wild. When he was able to calm himself, i talk to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter