Betrayal Part 1

Couple Necklace (English Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The following day, Ha Ni wakes up early in the morning, she send a greeting text to Seung Jo but she didn't receive a reply from him. Because she didn't receive a reply, she goes to Il Woo's room to ask an advice for what she must do.(Il Woo stay at Ha Ni's house when he still at Korea).
JIW: Oh, do you need anything to me? OHN: Why? Do I'm not allowed to come to you? Do I need a reason to come to you? Ok will leave then.
JIW: That's not what I mean, it just that its really obvious that you need something to me that's why I'm asking you.
OHN: Fine your right, I have a problem.
JIW: Then teall me what is it.
OHN: I'm worried about Seung Jo. I text him earlier but until now didn't receive any reply.
JIW: Maybe he was is busy so didn't have a time to replied to your text. I think you really do love him. But what did you like about him?
OHN: Maybe he really do busy. Yes, I love him so much. But you asking me why? I will answer you, I don't know and i don't care what the reason cause for me and if I don't have a reason to love him then i don't have a reason to leave him.
JIW: Yeah your right. You know what Ha Ni instead your worried there like an idiot, why don't you just visit him at their house.
OHN: Yeah your right, thanks for your advice.
While Ha Ni and Il Woo had their conversation there's someone who will start to done her plan.
???: At last, I will start to done my plan. Prepared yourself Ha Ni because starting today Seung Jo will be mine and I will make sure that you can't take him away from me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter