I Will Find You

Couple Necklace (English Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been 5 months since Il Woo decided to fly back to Seoul, South Korea. He want to figured out what happen to Ha Ni and Seung Jo's relationship, why did the two break up. But it is not his major reason why he came back. The real reason is he want to find where is Ji Soon and how she is doing.

He ask to those peoploe might know where Ji Soon is but for the first two months of search, he find nothing. The first day of classes is about to start but there's still no progress in his searching. Shinhwa High is the school where he enrolled, Without him knowing that enrolling in that school would help him to find out the things that he wants to know.

At Il Woo's arrival would give him a popularity in Shinhwa High. Class 3-A is the class that he will be a part of. While he is standing infront of the classroom door, he felt nervous, that when he enter to this door, he would see a things that he wasn't expecting to see. After he entered at the room, he started to look around the room when he's eyes stared at the girl who is sitting at the back that also in a state of shock when she see him. When he see it, he felt happy right away. He thought that this is his chance to figured out the truth as well as to have the person he loves.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter