CHAPTER 2- Brothers

My Only Boy

 

 

Donghae POV

 

“Oi! Hands off my brother you stinky fish!”

Huh? Heechul? What the?!

 

“Hyung! Stop that! He just saves me! Besides, YOU’RE LATE!!” the cute red-haired boy glares at Heechul. Wait a second, did he just screaming at him? What’re they……

 

“Jeez, I’m sorry okay, I just…well…”

“… ‘Overslept’ could be the suitable words…”

 “Oh come one, we still could be together in this freaking school for two years more before I graduate~”

“….and then after you graduates…?”

“…err…well…let’s figure that out later, it’s still very long way to think…”

“Hyung! You pabo!”

 

“Err…I don’t want to be rude but what’re your relationship with this devil?” I ask the red-haired boy but before he could answer, someone else already did.

“Can’t you see clearly with those fish eyes of yours? We’re BROTHERS! So stay away from my pure innocent little monkey! Don’t even try anything Lee Donghae…or you’ll DIE!” Heechul gives me his warning looks and then took his little brother hands and drag him away.

It took me a long time before I could process everything that just happened in my mind.

“Ehem… Mr. President, how long are you going to standing here?”

I glance over my shoulder and saw my vice president, Kim Kibum was patiently waiting for me.

“Bummie! I can’t believe this! They are brothers?!... I still can’t accept the fact that cute boy was that Devil Diva’s little brother!! It can’t be!! I mean, looked at them!! The boy looked so kind and innocent person while that Devil Diva is always as devil as his name!! Aish! Now how on earth I am going to face him??” (T____________________________T)

I started whining like a kid at him. He’s the only one that could stand my chanting. That’s why I always told all my problems to him. He never complaints and listen patiently.

“…..Hae’ah, stop being so childish, it’s embarrassing…” Kibum scold me but I continued mumbling to him. “I didn’t even have a chance to know his name!” Kibum sighed heavily and patted my shoulder.

 

“It’s Eunhyuk....” we turned around towards the spoken voice and saw a sweet-looking boy with a small pinky bunny clutch tightly under his arm. Based on his appearance, I could figure out that he’s a first-year student. There’s none of the seniors would do such a weird thing…well, except for one person I knew brings a turtle…

“Huh? Excuse me?” I asked him.

“Forgive me Hyung, my name is Lee Sungmin. That guy who you have just met earlier is my friend Hyukjae or we called him, Eunhyuk, he said.

“Really? Thanks a lot Sungmin-shii!” he smiled and continues. “By the way Donghae hyung, why are you so interested on Hyukkie?? I’m curious...” his bunny eyes was eyeing on me with curiosity.

So his friends called him Hyukkie huh? I make a mental note to myself.

“Well, err...It’s nothing really but it seems that you sure know a lot about them Sungmin-shii” I tried to change the subject.

“Emm, I’m his childhood friends! Of course I know a lot about them... Why are you asking?? Oh! Did you want to know more about our dear Hyukkie? Don’t worry about that Hyung, I would definitely help you...” he giggled.

I blushed at his answered but I don’t deny that I really want to know more about him.

“Well Hyung I must go know, so...” he looked at me and said, “Just come and see me if you wish to know more about him…hehe...” his last words made my face become redder than ever.

 

“Third world war is coming soon…” Kibum whispered.

“I heard that idiot…” I smack his head.

 

 

Siwon POV

“For God’s sake Donghae, can’t you just stay out from making a trouble with Heechul again??”

I scold him. Actually, this is not the first time. They will fight almost every day and sometimes it happens every time they bumped into each other. I sighed. I prayed everyday so that one day an angel would come and bring a peace to these two stubborn fish and diva.

“It’s nothing Siwon Hyung...” he said but I could sense something is wrong. As a former president of this school, I can tell people whether they are lying or not just by looking at them. Among other students, I trusted Donghae more. That is why I never regret passing down my position to him since I’m in my fifth year, the final year at school.

Before I could open my mouth, Kibum came in with Yesung and Ryeowook who are also the members of the student’s council. “Yah! Lee Donghae!! Did you pick a fight again with that Diva huh?” Yesung and Ryeowook yelled at him in unison. They’re the weirdest couples I ever met in my whole life…

“Guys! Quit it would you!! I just have a talk with a first year who happens to be that Diva younger brother, so he yelled at me not to get near his younger brother again. End of the story, HAPPY?” with that last words he walked away out from the room.

“Oh, does he mean Eunhyuk-shii?” Ryeowook asked us.

“Hurm? I don’t know? Who’s that??” I asked him.

“Your guys still doesn’t hear the latest rumors yet aren’t you?” Yesung spoke up.

 Kibum and I just shook our heads. Yesung definitely knows everything that goes in and out of our school. He even knows the darkest secrets of all the teachers and students. I don’t know what sort of threat he gave to our Headmaster that makes him receive special permission on bringing a pet into school. Nothing escapes from his eyes…err…to be corrected…turtle eyes…

 “Well, Ddangkoma (Yesung little turtle) told me that Heechul hyung got a younger brother who had just started his first year here...And he told everyone in the school not to tried mess up with him either...” he speaks while holding his little Ddangkoma like it was a precious treasure.

We looked at his little turtle and sighed heavily. Oh Lord, that turtle is not an ordinary turtle. Please help us get rid of it…

 

 

Eunhyuk POV

Damn you Hyung!! Now how am I going to face everyone? They are all afraid of getting near me. And that is really a nightmare...  

Sometimes I felt so lonely because I only have Sungmin and Heechul hyung only. When all of them are busy, I was left alone at home. It’s kind of tiring and boring. So I was planning to make some new friends here but that evil hyung of mine just spoilt everything!!

I sighed. I know he do this with reasons. I was the only siblings he have, so he always do this to protect me, well since the last time that incident happens...

 

*Flashback

A ten years old boy was hiding in a room with his five years old little brother. They could hear someone is screaming from outside the room. Then the screaming become fainter until it disappears...

 “Hyung, I’m scared,” the little boy was crying. “Don’t worry okay? Hyung is here to protect you..” he hugged his little brother tightly. The next thing they knew they are already in a police station. “Hey kids, how are guys doing?” one of the policemen asked them. The elder one just stared at him while the younger one is sleeping soundly on his lap. “Okay kids, honestly I don’t know how to deal with children, so… we just go straight about this okay?” he looked at the elder boy and takes a breath before he continues “I’m sorry to tell you this but…your parents...They have both been MURDER...”

 

I woke up with a startled. Uh...The same nightmares again... I looked on the side of my bed and took an old picture. Omma...Appa... I really miss you... Before I know, the tears already flow down my cheeks...

I don’t really remember what happens to our family and Heechul hyung also refuses to tell all the details. He said it’s better to forget about it. What I know is that someone was taking a revenge on my family and success in killing my parents. Luckily the police manage to come in time to arrest him before he could reach us.

“Hyukkie ah, hurry up! Its dinner time! And our dear Hankyung had just cooked us his special Beijing fried rice!” my brother suddenly burst in to my room. “Yah! Hyung! Did you know how to knock first before enters to anyone room? You really can give me a heart attack!” I threw my pillow at him and he dodge it easily. He smirked at pull out his tongue on me. “The last person who late finishing his food is going to clean all Choco (eunhyuk little puppy) ! Haha!!!”

“Hesh!! You annoying brother! I quickly followed after him and at the same time make a mental note to myself. I’m going to apologized to Donghae hyung tomorrow!! 

 

 

 

 

##WoOt wOot!! Thanks for subsribing and comments!! 

More characters are coming up soon!! ;)