CHAPTER 3- Childhood friend

My Only Boy

 

Donghae POV

“OKAY! Let’s heat up everybody!” I told everyone to warm up before we started our dancing practices. Oh! I forgot to mention, I am also the president for our school dance club. We usually dance 3 times a week but since the dance competition among schools is getting near, so we have to practice every day after school.

“Donghae ah...We are still lack of people you know...What should we do about it?” Kibum looked at me. That’s true, we need to find enough people who is really talented and also a fast learner to be submitted in our groups since most of the talented dancer in our clubs had already graduated or left just like Hankyung (he change club to the singing club so he could be with that Devil Diva but I think he was forced to do it..). So, the ones who left in our club are mostly still new in the dancing world.

“I think maybe we can recruit the first years……who knows maybe there are some talented dancers among them...” I told Kibum and he nodded. “Yeah! That is a good idea Donghae, so how about if I post an announcement that we are recruiting new members for our dance club?” he asked me and I nodded as an agreement.

 

 

 

Sungmin POV

“HYUKKIE AH!”

I ran and hugged Eunhyuk as soon as he stepped inside the classroom. “Yah! Minnie stopped it. Everyone is looking at us!” he was blushing and I found out it was really cute for a guy like him. “Haha.. Sorry Hyuk, that’s was for the morning skin ship...Come on let’s go somewhere, I’m bored as hell...” I give him my puppy eyes that will make people can’t even stand for it. “But our classes will start soon you idiot!! Oh wait!!Do you plan on cutting class!” he glared at me.

“Haish, stop worrying about it will you. The class rap had just tell everyone that the teachers are having an urgent meeting now so they will enters the class a bit late, besides you know that I NEVER or EVER cut any of my class!!,” I stare back at him. “Okay, okay I’m sorry then” he said so but I started to pouted. “What’s with that face? Okay fine!! I will treat you lunch, happy?” now that’s finally make me smile even wider.

As we were walking along the corridor I spotted two people who are busy posting something on the school’s board.  What a good timing to tease this stupid monkey… hehehe…

“Oh!! Morning Donghae hyung!!,” I greet cheerily to him and at the same ignore someone who was blushing madly behind me.

“Oh, Sungmin-shii and err...EuunEunhyuk-shii...m-mmorning” he stuttered.

Huh? Why did he suddenly stutter?? Hmm…Is it because...

“Ehem...” the guy who was with Donghae hyung give a question looks on him. “Ah, sorry about it, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, this is Kibum, he is the school vice president” he explained. Kibum smiled and greet us, “Nice to meet you guys”.

“So, can you guys explain why you are here? Aren’t both of you suppose to be in class?” Donghae suddenly were in his president mode. It kind of scary to see his serious expression. I was about to answer his question before Eunhyuk suddenly bows to him. “I’m so sorry Donghae hyung! I’m sorry and I’m really sorry for what had happen yesterday!! I’m really sorry for my brother attitude towards you hyung! I’m so SORRY hyung!” he keeps bowing to Donghae until I smacked his head to make him stop. Donghae seem stunned for a moment before he chuckled a bit.

“Aniyo, its okay Eunhyuk-shii…never mind, it’s not your fault after all...” Donghae smile to him and that just make him become more blushed than ever. Haha!! I nearly can’t resist my laugh on that time!!

“Well...I can forgive you…but, I need you to do me a favor,” Donghae added.

“Huh?? What it is?” Eunhyuk asked timidly.

“Well... do you dance?”

 

 

 

Kibum POV

“Donghae ah...Are you sure about this?” I asked him. I still can’t believe that he’s actually asking that Eunhyuk guy to participate in today’s audition. Oh God, I hope there will be no third world war after this...

He nodded.” Of course Bummie, don’t worry about it okay?? Just leave the rest to me...” he cheers happily.” Leave the rest?”… I’m pretty sure he means Heechul... Well, he seems in a very good mood today. I wonder why…

“Hae-ah, do you by any chance… like Eunhyuk-shii?” I asked him.

“What!! Are you insane??!! It’s like digging my own grave..,” but he still somewhat smiled and that’s make me felt weirder. I gave him my Not-To-Lie stares and he finally gave up.

“Okay fine, I really do like him… a bit...hehe...” he spat it out.

“What are you!!? Do you want me to help you to dig your own grave before that Diva does?” I gave him my death glare. Before he could reply, we heard someone coughing behind us. To our horror, it was Eunhyuk.

“Eun,Eunhyuk-shii..err you are early today?” he stuttered probably because of from the shocked.

“Aniyo..emm sorry hyung, did I just interrupt your conversation??” he said. Oh no...Did he hear what we just said?? I turn to Donghae and he seems thinking on the same thought like me.

“Well, well, well…it’s seems that both sides have the same feelings as well...hehehe..,” suddenly Sungmin came out of nowhere and makes things becomes more complicated.

“Yah!! Stop it idiot!” Eunhyuk was blushing and tugged his friends with his arm. Sungmin just keep laughing. I sighed. Aish!! Why do I have a bad feeling about this...?

I looked at Donghae and he’s already frozen.

 

 

 

Donghae POV

He like me?

He like me?

He like me?

He like me?

He like me?

Wait!! I’m not dreaming right!! But it was Sungmin who said it and Eunhyuk was even blushing!!

“Hello~ Earth to dumb fishy… Are you here, or not!” I turn around and saw that everyone was looking directly at me. I felt embarrassed myself.

“Ohw...ehem..err what we should do first?” I ask Kibum. My mind is completely blank now. Kibum just stare silently at me. “What?” I ask him.

“Well duh your fishy president, we are here to judges all the participants who wish to enter our club! And that was your idea actually!! But you completely forgot about it just because of someone confession to you!! The heck what’s wrong with you huh?? This is not the first time you receive a confession…well except from a guys...” he added.

Damn you Kibum!! There’s no need to go that far!! I got panicked and quickly looked at Eunhyuk. He extremely felt so shy and I found that is really cute and adorable. “Uh, forgive me Eunhyuk-shii and Sungmin-shii, Kibum is a little bit retarded, so he always says many nonsense things” Kibum give me his deathly glare but I ignore it.

“So, shall we start now Eunhyuk-shii??” I looked at him and his nodded. He gave Kibum his music cd before went to standing in the middle of the dance floor. As the music played, he starts to dance beautifully. We gasped. I have never seen anyone who could ever dance so smooth like that. It’s like an angel dancing in front of me…

“Do you know what Hyuk nickname was during our middle school??” Sungmin talked to me. I shook my head without taking my eyes off Eunhyuk.

“He was once called the Dancing Machine…but I change it to the Dancing Anchovy instead to …hehe..,” he laughed.

The dancing anchovy huh...Now come to think about it his body is really small and thin, so no wonder his friends called him anchovy.

My eyes never left to see his every soft movement and even until the music ends I still stare at him. Then he looked at me for a comment.

I went to him until we are close enough to felt each other breath.

 

“Well, I shall see you tomorrow at here again Hyukkie...”

 

 

 

Junsu POV

Hello readers! So sorry for the sudden intro, this stupid author forgets to include me in the earlier chapter. I was supposed to be introduced in chapter 1 but she’s forgotten about me!! (T_T) By the way, my name is Kim Junsu, and I was Eunhyuk and Heechul childhood friends! How do we get closer? Well, we were once ex-neighbor before my family move out to another house but I still keep coming to their house. Besides, Heechul and I were in the same class.  

Back to the story, I was rushing preparing myself to school when I received a message from Heechul.

 

“Junnie-ah...can you please drop at my house for a while?? I did not go home last night and I heard that Hyukkie just catch a cold…so I was really worried about him...can you pleaseeee look at his condition????”

 

Huh??Hyuk got a fever??!!

“Ok Heechul, don’t worry about it, I on my way there!” I quickly text him back.

I fetched my car key and drove to Heecul and Eunhyuk house. Their house is not that far from my house. It just takes about fifteen minutes.

I was about to rush into the house when I saw Eunhyuk is already at the front door and ready to leave to school.

“Huh?? Junnie? What are you doing here?? Aren’t you going to school?” he asked me.

“Eh?? But Heechul said that you just catch a fever last night and he asked me to drop over to take a look at you…” eh, wait a second. I hang on my sentence and look at him again.

He smiled and then laughed at me. “Haha!! Well,that’s my hyung for you!! Junnie-ah, sometimes you can’t trust my hyung…” he keeps laughing at me.

Damn you Heechul!! I will get you next time!! Suddenly my phone vibrates and I take a look on the phone screen.

 

“Morning jokes for you Junnie!! You are just TOO SLOW!! So I was just helping you to make the first step...hehe... ^0^... Take this opportunity and send him to school you IDIOT!!” ~ Devil Diva~

 

Heh!! So that was his first intention huh…hesh, such an annoying friend. “Come on Hyuk, let’s go to school together” I grab his hand before he could say anything.

As I was driving, there were long silences between us. It really was an awkward moment because this is the first time we are going to school together without that diva. Usually, Heechul is the one who keeps talking and break the silence but he’s not here…so, what should I do!!   T^T

“Erm, Hyukkie, do you want me to wait for you after school too??” I asked him shyly. He looked down for a moment and then said, “Eh? Is it really okay for you?? Heechul hyung…” I cut his sentence, “I’m sure he wouldn’t mind Hyuk..,” I told him but he still looking down.

“What’s wrong?? If you don’t want then it’s okay… I don’t want to force you Hyuk” I felt so worried. Then he looked at me.

“It…it’s not that Junnie…it just…well, if you promise not to tell Heechul hyung about it…”he pleaded to me.

“Huh?? Well, okay then…what is it actually?? Come on, you can trust me Hyuk...” I looked at him. We have already arrived at the school parking park.

“I...I just enters the dance club yesterday…we have got a competition 2 weeks from now, so I must go for practices every day after school.. ,” he said.

I looked at him and laughed, “It’s that is?? Well, it’s not a big deal Hyuk! I’m sure Heechul wouldn’t mind. We know you are the best dancer ever!” I smiled.

“Oh yeah?? Even after he knows that the dance club president is his mortal enemy?” he told me.

“Mortal enemy...Who…,” I was just about to asked him before I heard someone called Eunhyuk names. I glance and undoubtedly already got the answer.

 

It’s Lee Donghae.

 

 

 

###Ok! Junsu finally here! So sorry for the late introduction Junsu-ah… please forgive me neh? ;)