CHAPTER 4- Jealously

My Only Boy

 

###Finally I was able to update!! \^0^/

 

Donghae POV

I was just parking my car at the school parking lot before I saw Eunhyuk talking to someone. “Hyukkie-ah!” I called him loudly to get his attention. They were both looking at me as I was rushing towards them. Then, I recognized the person who was talking with Eunhyuk.

“Oh…aren’t you that Diva’s little dolphin...?” I smirk at him and he glares at me back. There were long silences between us as we both were making a sharp eye contact on each other.

 

Kim Junsu

 

Just spouting his name already made my blood boils. He ranks the seconds after Heechul in my not-to-be-friend list. Junsu is Heechul right-hand man. Those two always cause me trouble whatever they went. Ever since the day they pull a prank on me, I’ve always swear that I’m gonna take them down back.

“Err…guys…aren’t we suppose to go to classes now?” finally it was Eunhyuk who break the silence and save the day. I scoffed and turn away before Junsu grab my hand and whispered something that sent a chill down my spine.

 

“One touch on Eunhyuk and your life would never be the same again Lee Donghae…You are just lucky he is here now…”

With that first and last warning, he walks away from us.

 

“Um, Donghae-ah…I don’t think you should speak like that to him…he’s not a bad guy…he will be nice to anyone who is also nice to him…” he looks so disappointed on me and that’s make me felt so guilty.

“Erm, I’m sorry Hyukkie… I’m being selfish again. I promise I wouldn’t do that again!! Okay!” I held his hand as a promise and that’s make him smiled. I guess my ego lost to his gummy smile.

I walked him to his class and ignore many eyes that are watching and whispering behind our backs. I have told Eunhyuk to just call me by my name and drop the hyung. I felt more comfortable that way.

 

“LEE DONGHAE!” someone smacked my table and nearly makes me stumble from my seat.

“Can’t you please PAY ATTENTION in my class!” my history teacher, Mr.Park gives his lovely death looking at me. Most of the girls love his super duper looking’s and that his dimple is quite cute and even sometimes called him Mr.Teukie. The other male students find that it’s really scary...

“I’m sorry Mr.Park, I promise that would never happens again…” I spoke to him seriously.

“Okay, I forgive you this time but next time if I caught you day dreaming again, then I will ask Kim Young Woon to do his Nippon moves on you!!” upon hearing that, I take a quick look at the person who just sat two tables behind me. He smirked at me and give a sign like “why not we do it now” and then he continues to laugh with his friends.

Damn you Kangin!! I knew Kangin was the judo master in our school and he was Mr.Park favorites. How the heck a brat like that can be the teacher’s favorites!! I knew there is something special about his relationship with Mr.Park. Urgh, never mind…that brat only know how to use his Nippon on the weaklings only. That’s why people are scared of him. Besides, that raccoon also part of Heechul’s gang.

 

 “Donghae-ah, stop embarrassing yourself would you! You’re the school president!” Kibum whispered angrily to me.

After the school bells rang for lunch, Kibum and I needed to go to the student council meeting room. We are about to reach the class door before someone stepped inside to stopped us. We froze.

 

It’s Kangin and his gangs.

 

 

Kangin POV

I was having a nice cup of coffee in today’s peaceful morning before I heard someone gossiping behind my back. I’m not the type who really pays attention about what people are talking about, except that if they were speaking about someone I knew.

 

“Did you just saw them?? They look so cute together!! But I wonder if Heechul knew about that?” I chocked on my coffee after hearing Heechul’s name. Huh?? Did they just mention about Heechul. I tried to listen carefully on the girls talk.

“I bet if he knows that the president is dating his little brother, there will be a third world war. I wonder what would happen!” the girls giggle on each other.

 

“WHAT THE FISH!!!” I screamed loudly and the whole canteen looked at me. I give my dirty glance at them and they quickly look away.

 I rushed to my class with my fist clench tightly.

Just wait you bastard!! I’m going to crush you first Lee Donghae before I told Heecul!!

 

I wait patiently until the class is over. Haish!! Why don’t you let me do the Nippon moves on Donghae just now Mr.Park?? I would be glad to do it… Then, the lunch bell rang, I nodded to my friends. It’s about time, I signal to them and they nodded.

After we make sure everyone are left except for that fishy boy and his assistant, we stopped their way out at the class door.

 

“Going somewhere Mr. President?? Or did you have plan on seeing somebody?” I stare angrily at him.

“Is that your business Kim Young Woon?? Now move aside, I’m busy...” he tried to push me but I hold him back.

“Whoa…chill Mr. President, don’t get so cocky... I just want to have a little chat with you...” I told him.

“What is it then?” he looked at me annoyed.

“Well, this morning I heard some unpleasant gossip that makes my blood boil…but I wanted to ask you first before telling them to my Hyung… is it true that you DATE Eunhyuk??” he and his friends are both dumbfound. Then they laughed. “What’s so funny?!” I asked them.

“Emm, what would you do if I say that I really date him?” Donghae just calmly said it but his friend got panicked and tugged his arm. “Why the hell did you just said that?!” he whispered to him.

“Then you are really digging you own grave Lee Donghae..,” I warns him. Gosh, this guy never knew fear. That’s why Heechul hates him. He is the only guy who could withstand him.

 

“Tried if you DARE Kanginnie…,” his words make me freeze for a moment. Wait!! How the hell did he knew THAT!!

Others are looking at us with weird looks. “Err, hyung what’s wrong?” one of my boys asked me. Donghae just smirked and pushed us aside and whispered on me. “I knew more than that you know…about you and Mr. Park...hehe..” with those strong words, he and his friend make their way out from us.

Damn you Donghae!! You may escape this time but wait till I tell Heechul about this!!

 

I WILL FRY YOU LITTLE FISH!!!