CHAPTER 1 – The First Meeting

My Only Boy

 

Nobody POV

 

IT WAS a little hectic that morning. The sky had barely changed at all throughout the day. It was grey, cold, unforgiving just like someone state right now. A boy was seeing rushing towards his school front gate. He didn’t even bother about his crooked tie, unfolded uniform and messy hair from sleeping too long in his comfy bed. He took a glance over the school banner hanging right over his head.

 

WELCOME TO NEUL PARAM HIGH SCHOOL FIRST YEAR STUDENTS!

 

Crap! I’m late! He’s going to get mad! He blames himself and continued running. The school bell just rang at the same time his feet reach the school’s gate.

 

“Oho! Heechul-shii? This is unbelievable? Am I dreaming of you coming early to school today? I can’t even recall you ever being here before the bells rang…”

 

The boy who called Heechul just snickers on hearing that. He looked up to the person who just spoke to him. The person seems like the opposite side of him. Starting from hair to the shoe, everything was totally clean and neat! He even has his charming smile that will make every girl coming to school early just to receive his morning greetings. Well, except for one person.

“Do I ever care about that? Just go away from my path you stinky fish! You’re lucky today because I don’t have time to play with you!” Heechul push the boy shoulder and hurriedly went inside the school building, leaving the other boy stunned over his action.

“Huh? That’s weird? Why didn’t he start his usual fight with you, Donghae?” another boy came up and talked to him. Donghae looked at friend and shrugged his shoulder.

“Don’t know and don’t care… just ignore him Kibum, let’s just go inside, the ceremony’s going to start anytime”

Little did he know, that day was just the start of his new twisted life…

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“That stupid hyung! He said he will be here on time!”

Meanwhile, a certain red-haired boy was sulking in the midst of hundreds students. He looked like a cute puppy that just lost his way. Several seniors who have been watching him tried to get close to him.

“Hey, isn’t he looks cute?”

“Why don’t we try hitting on him?”

 

 The red-haired boy feels a jolt of electricity on his body. He didn’t like this situation at all. It always had been like this every time he was left alone.

 

“Yah, leave the first-year alone would you…”

A sudden voice coming from behind him. The red-haired boy including all the people around him immediately recognizes him. He has this sparkling aura that could make every girl swoon away.

Lee Donghae, Neul Param High School President.

 

“Ppre-pressident!” all the senior’s bows apologetic to him before they go away immediately. The red-haired boy was astonished on seeing that.

“Hey, you okay?” the mighty, charming and handsome ‘president’ just saved him! What was his name again? He was sure that the president’s name related to fish…

“You should be more careful, a cutie like you would be those erts target…”

 

The little red-haired boy was stunned over his prince charming. The president said he is CUTE! He was about to spoke before a hands come and stopped him.

“Oi! Hands off my brother you stinky fish!”

 

 

 

 

Oho! Chapter 1 done! Off to do Chapter 2!!  ;)

Feels free to comment!