Us

The Princess and The Boss

 

"Your majesty, please calm down" the nervous and now trembling Mr. Song tried to calm the fuming King as he gulped wishing that someone would call the palace and would inform the return of the princess.

 

 

 

 

"CALM DOWN! Mr. SONG!! My daughter just ran away and she's not yet returned, 2 days, she's been gone for 2 days" He yelled, massaging his forehead he felt guilt scolding the innocent butler looking so scared looking at him.

 

 

 

 

 

"but your majesty, the SWAT team is looking for her now. We just have to pray and remain calm about the what happened. You know the media can't find out about this and besides.. No one still knows about the true identity of the princess, except for us here in the palace" He tried to explain. The King sighed looking at his butler, he closed his eyes as he remembered his promise to her deceased wife, to protect and gave their daughter a safe and happy life. He stood and quietly walked outside his office and went towards his room, he then searched for something, a picture that portrays a happy couple together with a beautiful and pretty baby, he smiled as he remembered the feelings he had when his wife bear his child and how they celebrated the day the baby was born.

 

 

 

 

"Yeobo, please keep our Dara safe" he whispered as tears left his eyes. He sniffed and tried wiping of the tears and decided to focused on his work to distract himself and to at least decrease his worries.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"hey, let's take a look at the town, we need to buy some things that might able to help us" he commanded as he tapped the smiling girl beside him.

 

 

 

 

"Ahhh, yeah…" she responded and happily hopped towards the door. She grinned towards him as she raised her hand, he looked at her curiously, thinking what is it that she wanted by raising her hand towards him. He cleared his throat and raised his brow, he pointed at her hand, she sighed and pouted. She slowly took his one hand on his pocket and held his hands gently. His frowned as he stared at their hands both intertwined, glancing at the smiling girl she blinked his eyes realizing what was her motives.

 

 

 

 

 

"No… we're going to the public and we're going to hold hands?? i.. I can't, they'll be staring at us" he explained as he tried to withdraw his hands but she's strong enough to grip his hands.

 

 

 

 

"Yah, let go" he ordered. But Dara insisted.

 

 

 

 

"Shiro~ Andweyooo, I want to hold hands Jae~" she cutely whined at him, she blinked her eyes and tried giving him her puppy eyes which was very effective as her weapon.

 

 

 

"arghhhhh..okay, okay, stop staring me with those kind of eyes, please, I might pinch your cheeks until you'll cry" he exclaimed. Dara chuckled and pulled him to their car. As they were near, they were both welcomed by the townsfolk having a joyful feast, Dara's smile grew bigger as she watched how the people dance together treating each other as family. She immediately opened the car and Jae tried to stop her but she was too engrossed to it that she didn't heard him. Jae had to stop his car immediately, he then grabbed her hand and pulled her in.

 

 

 

 

"Stop being reckless will you" Jae warned her, she just nodded then turned her head to the window.

 

 

 

 

"It's as if this is your first time seeing a festival, we can watch later let's just buy things first" he exclaimed, Dara then stared at him.

 

 

 

 

 

"Well, this is my first time" she uttered. Jaejoong stiffened and then looked at her again. His eyes were widen, he became quiet for a while before he  responded.

 

 

 

"fi..first time?" he inquired. Dara nodded then she pouted.

 

 

 

 

"Jae, we're not… in .. A hurry, are we?" she shyly asked. Jaejoong knew what she meant by asking him such question. He sighed and breathed deeply before he held her hands.

 

 

 

 

 

"I get it… after buying things we can… probably look around" he exclaimed which was then responded by a squealing Dara. She gave him a peck on the lips and she went outside immediately.

 

 

 

 

"Come on Jae, pali~ pali~" she chanted like a kid. Jaejoong chuckled as he watched how the girl acted upon seeing the festival. Now he wonders, why is she very important to Bom? Is she a friend? If she is, then is she some daughter of a well known business man? But why isn't it that she's not being introduced? Is she an adapted child? Full of different thought were now loading in his head, but he has to stop thinking those things for a while, cause right now, he needs to attend to her, he needs to give her full attention.

 

 

 

They were done shopping for about 1 hour and Dara was now pulling Jae towards the dancing folks. Jae was hesitant at first, but he realized, no one knows his identity in here, well, they are in a village or something like that and so he thinks that it is safe to show some different Kim Jaejoong in here. He smiled as he went along with Dara in the center, they danced, with the happy folks, following the rhythm of the music, they laughed, they have  met new friends and they celebrated.

 

 

 

 

The day was finished and both of them were dead tired. Slumping off their bodies to their beds, they then glanced at each other and gave themselves a laugh. They were about to rest when suddenly a knock interrupted them. Jaejoong smiled, then he stood.

 

 

 

 

"I'll go get it" he exclaimed. Dara just giggled and watched him walk to the door.