Moment

The Princess and The Boss

 

"Are you okay now Mr. Jae?"  I asked him worriedly, he really seems to be in pain. Well, of course he was shot and I think it's really painful enduring that kind of wound without a proper treatment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Kinda" he responded then he bit his lips and closed his eyes. I find it rather y to watch him in pain, well I'm not a sadist or anything but, his reactions are very much disturbing, you know, it's like his giving off this some y atmosphere and...argh, stop stop stop. I am a princess and I should stop thinking this way.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"This inn is kinda cute. The  town is far from here and it looks like we're in the middle of some forest." I exclaimed. I saw him frown as he looked at me.

 

 

 

 

"It's not LIKE, we ARE in the middle of the forest, I don't know why the landlord gave us her spare house" He scowled. Woah, is he mad again? Is he always mad? But even though I'll ignore it he's in pain and I should just care for him.

 

 

 

 

 

"But...but.. At least we were able to have a place to stay in to" I exclaimed. He sighed and I sighed too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Whatever, ugh I can't move much. Listen. You'll stay at the left room and I'll take the right"

 

 

 

 

 

"Ah, deh"

 

 

 

 

 

"And one thing, I don't want you coming to my room . Arasso?"

 

 

 

 

 

"Ehh, deh" Why is that? What if he'll be needing some help in treating his wound? Who will help him? Esih, this stubborn man. I quickly went to my room and looked at the bed, it's just exact on my size and it's clean, well, I was expecting it to be dirty and full of dust but it's clean and very fragrant. I just realized, I needed to change my clothes, it's very inappropriate in this situation and I needed a bath, I was all covered in sweat after that shocking moment we had a while ago. I was on my way outside when I heard something from Jae's room. It seems that something fell. I tried to get near to his door and I remembered his words a while ago. I tried leaning my ear over the door and I heard him coughing and much like groaning. Uh-oh, he needs help, I know he needs some help.

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you okay?" I opened his door and went to his side, good thing there's no lock and I can just open his door anytime.

 

 

 

 

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" he yelled at me. I was stunned for a moment. He pushed me away and I blinked the moment I fell on the hard floor. I saw him try to stand but he can't, his wound is preventing him in doing so. I was pissed, he really needs me this time. I took my stand and pushed him against his bed.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! You--" he shouted but I cut him off.

 

 

 

 

 

"Just shut up and rest! Let me help you this time! Don't be sooo stubborn cause you can't do things on your own when you're injured!" I shouted. He was looking at me with disbelief. I tried checking if he has fever and I'm right. Due to his wound he'll surely have a fever.

 

 

 

 

 

"SLEEP! I'll just go and get some water. I need to lower down your fever" I told him with a bit authoritarian voice.

 

 

 

 

 

Good thing there is basin and clean towels stocked in the room and I was able to use it for him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

After putting a wet towel on his forehead I tried checking his wound. It needed to be cleaned. I took the first aid kit and removed the one covering his wound. I heard him groan and I was a bit nervous in treating him. THIS IS MY FIRST TIME TO VIEW SUCH A LARGE WOUND. We were silent, no one is talking, it took me a while before I replaced the new cover on his wound, as I'm done he was now peacefully sleeping like a child. I stared at him for a while and I find it fascinating watching him sleep. I was there for almost 30 minutes and I needed to sleep, I dragged my feet from his room, aish, why am I sooo much attached to him? Argh, forget it, I need to go to sleep, forget taking a bath, I can just do it tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

As I wake up from my slumber, I can hear a humming voice of a woman. I tried getting up from my bed. Ouch! Yeah, my wound, and what happened last night? Ah, I got lectured by her. And I'm unbelievingly obedient to her. I tried standing up and I peeked outside my room. There she is, the girl, she's cooking something and it seems delicious. I tried to get nearer to her but I stumbled at the floor, it surprised her and I find her reaction funny. Well I was not totally fell from the floor, I managed to grabbed some chair and I was able to support my body. She then hurriedly took my arm and helped me sit on the wooden chair.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Feeling better?" she asked while she tried to check the food she's cooking.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah" I answered. I was a bit, umm.. Embarrassed last night, I mean, come on, she was like being a boss that night, and I find it embarrassing for me to be following her like a kid. I heard her clear as she prepared the dinning table.

 

 

 

 

 

"Where'd you get the food?" I asked her. She then pointed outside.

 

 

 

 

 

"There are vegetables planted outside, and the meat… the landlady visited a while ago and she gave me a spare of meat, she's really kind" She explained. Then I began doubting, the landlady sure is very kind, that she didn’t asked for payments for the meat and this house.

 

 

 

 

 

We ate silently and I was able to rest again on my room. I heard my door open. She's here again, but for what purpose?

 

 

 

 

 

"I am going to take a bath, I need my clothes.. Can I borrow your car keys for a while" she shyly asked. Oh that's something, she's talking as if she's a very timid person. I gave to her without a word. After a few minutes she came back with clothes on her hand.

 

 

 

 

 

"you also need to change, you'll stink if you don't" she said then left in a hurry. What? Stink? The nerve of this little girl, just be ready when I'm completely healed, I'll show you the boss. I was frowning when I realized I haven't checked my phone. But, where's my phone? I tried checking my pocket but there's no phone. Then I tried standing, I better check the car, I might have dropped it there. With difficulty of walking I was able to move only a few feet away when that girl saw me. She was supposed to be taking a bath but I guess when she saw me she became all worried again.

 

 

 

 

"What are you doing?" she asked me like she's a mother. I rolled my eyes on annoyance when she held my arms.

 

 

 

 

 

"Ugh, don't touch me, I'm not baby, I can walk" I protested then I heard her sigh. I continued walking when suddenly I felt pain on my wound.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"OUCH!" I yelled. She just slapped my wound, this girl just slapped me at the wounded part of my body!

 

 

 

 

 

"WHAT THE F---" I tried to curse when she cut me off, again.

 

 

 

 

"You're not going anywhere!! If needed something, I can probably do it. Now don't be soooo overly act cool and just rest!" She's bossing around again. I sighed, I give up, this girl is really something.

 

 

 

 

 

"I need to check my phone in the car" She then stared at me.

 

 

 

 

 

"What?" I asked her. She's weird, yup, she's weird.

 

 

 

 

 

"Wait here and I'll do it" She exclaimed. Like  a boss, she whipped her hair and raised her brow at me.

 

 

 

 

 

"Don't.  You. Dare. Move. A. Muscle" She warned. She's weird… and scary. Ugh, this girl really, she's really… argh..

 

 

 

 

 

"Here's you're phone, soaked  from your blood" She handed me my phone covered with towel, god, I can't contact my gang, my phone's is not working. How about her, does she have a phone? I then turned my head to her, she noticed it and she shook her head, meaning she doesn't have a phone. I sighed knowing that the only thing I can do is to wait for this wound to heal before we move out from here, because I know, those person might appear again and I'm not in a good condition to battle.

 

 

 

 

 

"What are you staring at?" I asked her, yeah I caught her watching me again. Am I that fun to watch for?

 

 

 

 

 

"I.. I need to go to my room" She exclaimed. Huh, becoming nervous all of a sudden. I was sitting there for a while now when I noticed she's not coming out. I decided to check on her, I slowly opened the door and there she is, soundly sleeping on her bed. She seems tired, her body is so small and you can see her eye bags visible, but despite that, she really is beautiful. I have to agree, she's really pretty, I haven't seen anyone as pretty as her. I tried getting closer, then I didn't realize I was watching her sleep. I tried snapping out of it, this is so not me, I have to get out of this room.

 

 

I returned to my room and decided to take a nap.