change

The Princess and The Boss

 

It was already dark outside when the two woke up. Dara then hurriedly took her clothes and searched for a bathroom in the house but there is none. She bit her lips thinking where should she take a bath. She went out from the house and tried to take a walk. As she walked farther, she saw a lake. The lake water is so clear that you can see the stones below it. The stones are seems to be glowing from the moonlight's beam. She smiled as she tried dipping her foot on the water. It's warm, good enough to take a bath. She then looked around, hmm, all checked, no signs of any person around. She then slowly took off her soiled clothes. She went to the water and dipped her whole body into it. She smiled, what a relaxing bath she's taking. She soaked her whole head and tried splashing the water, it very fun taking a bath in a very beautiful lake. She swam gracefully as she feels the warmth of the water.

 

 

 

***********

 

 

 

 

I opened my eyes just to be welcomed by darkness. Ah, it's night already. I checked my wound, well it's healing up fast. I can now manage to walk with bearable pain. I stood and tried searching for that girl, I'm hungry, I want her to cook some food for dinner. As I tried calling her in the house no one was answering. I got nervous, where in the world is she? I looked around and I noticed the door was slightly opened. Hmmm.. I think she went outside.

 

 

 

 

 

I was walking in the forest when I heard splashes of water. I walked farther and there I saw a lake, beautifully shining from the moon's light. I tried to get nearer only to be amazed by what I saw. A nymph, that what I can describe her. My eyes widens as she tried to stand in the water, she's sparkling, her perfectly shaped body is sparkling, I tried looking at her eyes and It's glittering. She was watching the moon with such happy eyes. The I realized it's her, the girl. I gulp as I touched my chest, my heart seems to be beating rapidly. What is this? My heart seems want to explode. I'm feeling weird, its like my hearts is trying to say something but I cannot understand what it is. I then tried to get nearer but I stepped into a twig. *crack* She hurriedly dipped her body in the water while trying to cover the upper part with her hands.

 

 

 

 

 

"  Mr.Jae?" She inquired with her eyes widen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry. I… I didn’t purposely watch you taking a bath… I… I was searching for you and.. And.." I was stuttering. Well who wouldn't be. I was caught in the moment and I was trapped watching her.

 

 

 

 

 

"Ah… o..okay" She exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

 

"Can.. Can you turn around, I...have to.."

 

 

 

 

 

"Of course, of course" I uttered. Argh, Jaejoong, Kim Jaejoong relaxed, don't stutter. As I turned around I heard her scream.

 

 

 

 

 

"KYAHHH!"  I immediately ran to her. I hurriedly jumped into the water ignoring the pain from my wound.

 

 

 

 

 

"Thattt…" She  then pointed at something floating in the water. It seems like a crocodile at first but it was only a log. I sighed as I tried to pick it.

 

 

 

 

 

"A log?" she exclaimed. I saw her blushed as she tried to laugh herself then I realized I can clearly see her body, the water is clear, very clear and I immediately turned around.

 

 

 

 

 

"Ahh.. I'll just go and change" I heard her but then she yelled again.

 

 

 

 

 

"Kyahhh---*blubbbb* What again? I tried turning around only to see her drowning. I immediately grabbed her body and lifted her.

 

 

 

 

 

*gasp* *cough* She was coughing as I was still supporting her body.

 

 

 

 

"Tha..thank you" She exclaimed and then slowly looked down where my hand is holding onto her. She grabbed my shoulders, probably too embarrassed from our position. I slowly released her, ouch! The pain started to attack again.

 

 

 

 

 

"Arghh" I bit my lips. Dara then immediately checked my wound, well it's not bleeding, it's just painful.

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you okay?" she looked at me worriedly, her eyes, they are glittering again, it's as if addicting when you are staring at her eyes. Her lips, it's plum, and her skin seems to be glowing, there again, my heart is beating wildly again. We were looking at each other for a while and suddenly, I grabbed her body making sure it's close to mine.