The meeting

The Princess and The Boss

 

Part 1: Meeting you

 

 

 

 

---------------------

 

 

 

 

 

"Princess, please come back!" Shouted the panicking maid. She was in dazed when the princess was now out of sight. She hurriedly ran to the guard's post, as soon as she was there she saw the door was locked. She cried realizing that the princess purposely did this, you can say a part of her plan. She was shouting and banging the door, unknown to her, all the guards were sleeping soundly  inside, no one was able to wake. Four other maids came and they decided to destroy the door using the crow bar, fortunately they were able to do it. The 3 maids were busily waking up the guards while the other two were checking the surroundings. They were able to find a bottle of drugs safely hidden at the kitchen area, it was a sedative drug. Half of it was consumed. Looking at the place, it seems that the princess offered them a well cooked porridge with sedative in it. Some guards were able to awaken and tried to stand but they were all sleepy that they fell into the ground and once again slept.

 

 

 

 

"You, call the main palace, and you, call the SWAT team now!! We must find the princess before the sun rises!" Ordered the higher maid.

 

 

 

 

"Yes ma'am" they answered in chorus.

 

 

 

 

"Good thing the princess identity was not yet revealed to the public and all her images were blocked to all the networking sites, thanks to the power of the king, now, her identity shall not be known and… please, please be safe princess, wherever you have ran into" prayed the worried palace maid.

 

------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

"Are all the things loaded in the truck?" Asked the munching Yunho. He was frowning when he realized no one's responding to him. He looked for his companions and he saw them sitting at one corner playing card games while laughing hysterically. He went towards them and when Yoochun saw him coming, he suddenly picked all the cards and threw it in the trash can. Max and Junsu were smiling at the frowning guy.

 

 

 

 

"Just close the ing truck door and let's leave" He demanded. Yoochun and  Junsu just nodded at him while Max went to the front seat.

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay, the door is tightly shut!" Yoochun signaled Yunho. Now, there work is finish and finally they can return to their base with all the equipment needed. They were all seated at the front seat.

 

 

 

 

It took 5 hours of travel to reach their destination. They were somewhat in a forest and deep into it was a huge mansion, with a wide lot. The truck stopped as soon as they were in front of the big gate. The 4 men lazily went out and went straight to the mansion.

 

 

 

 

"Uwaaah, I'm soo tired" Max exclaimed. He breathed deeply as he slumped off his body at the soft bouncy couch. The other three took their seat as well, resting their tired bodies. They were all peacefully resting when Yunho stood and stretched his body.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Kacha" Yunho ordered. They all stood and went to the truck, opening the back door, Max hopped inside and started unloading  when suddenly he saw something peculiar at the far edge of the truck. It moved and it startled him, he went nearer to check what was it until it started making a sound and it moved as if trying to stand.

 

 

 

 

 

"Gaaahhhh!" he jumped out and ran towards Yoochun. He was trembling as he was trying to point the truck.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Weayo?" asked the others. Max gulped, he was unable to talk, he was breathing heavily and tried to point the place where he saw something terrifying. Yunho, with his flashlight, lighted the inside of the truck. They all yelled when a form of a woman in white dress was standing inside.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Waahhhhh! Ghost! There's a ing ghost loaded in the truck" Yunho shouted. They all started to ran when they heard a voice calling out for them. They halted, slowly turning their head, they saw 'it' slowly approaching them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Please wait" it called. They panicked and tried to run when Junsu collapsed, probably because of too much horror they're currently having. They were trying to wake him when suddenly the girl appeared in front of them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"SHIIt!! God! Don't take my soul! Don't take my soul!  Our father who art in heaven, holy be your name… your …" yoochun tried to pray while their eyes were shut but was stopped by Max.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung!, look!"He pointed at the girl.  The two were still closing their eyes while covering their ears tightly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"NO!! I don't want to see a ghost! , max cover your eyes, once you saw her face, you'll die, she'll drag your soul with her!!" yoochun shouted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung! Just look! There's no ghost!" he protested. As soon as they heard Max, Yoochun and Yunho slowly opened their eyes and was welcomed by a grinning dirty girl. Yoochun and yunho tried to rub their eyes, confirming if it is a real girl or just their imagination. Yunho tried to stand and pinched the girl's dirty cheeks.

 

 

 

 

 

"Awww" She responded. Yunho chuckled as he stared at the others.

 

 

 

 

 

"Ha-ha-ha… Not a ghost. She's not a ghost" He exclaimed. Yoochun just sighed and tried to wake the unconscious Junsu.

 

 

 

 

 

"You! Who the are you and what were you doing inside our truck?" Asked Yunho. He glared at her making her fidget.

 

 

 

 

 

"Err.. I.. I am Dara. I ran away from home" She explained. Yunho and Max were still waiting for her to continue explaining while Yoochun tried slapping his friends' chubby cheeks to wake him up.

 

 

 

 

 

"Waahh! Ghost please don't take my soul… take Hyung's instead!!" He shouted.  Upon waking up he was welcomed by a slap in the head by Yoochun. He opened his eyes and he grinned at him, realizing what he had said earlier.

 

 

 

 

 

"Pabo! There's no ghost! And what do you mean by 'take hyung's instead'?, Aiish" he scolded. Junsu just smiled and cleared his throat.

 

 

 

 

"Hyung~ I was… just joking, m..mianhe"

 

 

 

 

 

All of their attention was caught when Dara started chuckling. When all the head turned to her she covered and tried to apologize.

 

 

 

 

 

"Who's she?" Asked the ignorant Junsu. No one answered him, instead, Dara continued explaining what had happened to her.

 

 

 

 

 

"I was tired from walking and walking. I decided to take a rest and I found that truck, it was open and I hid inside, at first, I was planning to take only a nap but then, my sleep was prolonged and … and when I woke up, i.. I'm here already" She further explained.

 

 

 

 

 

"Why did you ran away? And where are you from?" This time, Yunho asked her with his monotone voice.

 

 

 

 

 

"I… I don't know that name of that place. I.. Never, went outside our house, they never let me"

 

 

 

 

 

 

All of them sighed. Thinking what should they do to the girl, they were all quiet when a sound of a car disturbed them. Junsu smiled knowing who was it. As soon as the car stopped, a man with cold eyes appeared making the other 4 guys smirk.

 

 

 

 

 

"Eyy, Jae!, how are you" Welcomed yunho. Kim Jaejoong, the ever cold and strict leader/boss of the gang. He is known for being the cold-hearted demon boss of the underground gang called DBSK. His group is composed of 5 members, him, being the leader and his 4 subordinates. Jung Yunho, the vice president of the group, The playboy, good in technologies and gadgets, and a perfect shooter. He's the son of a famous business man in Korea. Kim Junsu, The bookworm, he is the information gatherer and tracker of the group, good in racing and loves to play soccer, Son of the highest military officer in Korea. Park Yoochun, the trick master, he is known for his ability to create and set-up traps, good in making plans and the actor of the group. Son of the Prime minister of Korea. Shim Changmin, the negotiator, he negotiates with their clients and also their enemies, he is also a trickster and a good shooter. 2nd son of Shim corporation, one of the business tycoon in Korea. And the leader, Kim Jaejoong. The boss of the group, strict and very cold, he is the founder and brain of the group. Also titled as the perfect prince. The only heir of the Kim company, the no. 1 business corporation in Asia.

 

 

 

 

 

 

As Jaejoong went nearer to them, Dara was stunned and amazed, her eyes were wide and glued at him. It's her first time to see such a dazzling man, he's the perfect prince she imagines. Dara slowly walked towards him, and unconsciously she tried touching his face but as she raised her hand, it was slapped by Jae.

 

 

 

 

"Don't touch me with your dirty hands" He scolded her. His cold gazes were directed at her, she gulped as she blinked her eyes realizing what she did. Yunho then slowly pulled her to his side.

 

 

 

 

 

"Just stay here if you still value your life" He warned. Dara just gulped and glanced at Jae.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Throw her,  I don't like her" Jae exclaimed. All the other 4 just sighed and looked at the girl with pity.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Please wait! I.. I don't know where should I go… I don't even know how to go back" She explained as she grabbed Yoochun's shirt. She was pouting at them and all they could do was to sigh.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Just get lost" with his coldly attitude, he grabbed her hands and dragged her, the other 4 just followed them, curious as what jae will do to the pitiful girl.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Here is the road, just follow it and get lost" he explained and pushed her. Dara was shocked, unable to speak, she really doesn't know where she would go. Tears started to flow from her eyes, she was sobbing when Jaejoong started walking away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Please, I'll do anything, just please don't leave me here" She begged. She was still sobbing waiting for their answers when Changmin walked to her and helped her stand. He smiled at her before facing his hyung.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung, I think we need a maid to clean our house, and I think she fits in, so can we keep her?"

 

 

 

 

 

"But, she maybe is a spy" Jaejoong uttered.

 

 

 

 

"hyung, if she's a spy, she's not going to be like this" Max pointed her from up to down, pointing out her very dirty appearance

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung, we need a maid" He further added.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah, I think that's not a bad idea" Junsu smiled at Jae to make sure he would agree to them. Jaejoong sighed and just nodded before he walked away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Thank you, thank you very much" She tried wiping her tears and smiled at them. She was grateful that they helped her from their boss. The 5 of them walked to the house while trying to introduce themselves.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You can start in the morning, umm.. The house is a little bit … messy, so, just bear with it okay?" Yunho patted her head. She just nodded and tried to smile at them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So here is your room, and… your clothes… hmm… just wait here okay" Yunho abruptly ran downstairs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Where did he go?" asked Changmin, yoochun just shrugged his shoulders and went inside the room to check it. After a few minutes, Yunho came with a big box on him. He went indside and laid the box on the ground.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I think you would fit these, it was from … umm.. What's her name again? Err…" he was trying to think when junsu chuckled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"From one of hyung's flirt" he explained.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"yah!" Yunho shouted earning laughter from his friends.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Thank you Yunho-shi"  She bowed her head and the 4 boys bid their goodnights to her. As she opened the box, she was shocked to see that all are full of mini skirts and Dara didn't even wear one of those before, she was strictly forbidden by all the maids and her butler to even wear such revealing clothes. All were sleeveless, hanging, shorts and mini skirts, she then thought, what kind of girl would wear this revealing clothes to a guy. Even the obvious newly bought  underwear and bras are very much decorated that she feels very awkward wearing them, but she has no choice, she'll be very dirty and smelly if she'll not wear them. She sighed and bit her lips, she stood and grabbed random clothes and went to the bathroom. Good thing there are soap and shampoo, she smiled but as she tried to find some conditioner she failed, no conditioner. She pouted and sighed, well at least she can wash her hair.