JAY...SJ...HAE...MY GIRL...

SHE KILL MY EGO ; HOPELESS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JAY’S POV

[blue : Jay's thoughts]

I was walking towards SJ’s waiting room then suddenly I heard voices coming from the room. I speed up my pace almost running towards the door to know what is actually going on. When I arrived at the door I heard...

“oh Oppa sincha???” it sounded like Yunee’s voice.

“ne.” this sounded like one of the SJ guys.

“I can’t believe this!! You really like me Siwon Oppa!!” Yunee squealed.

“of course I do. You save my life remember.” What the hell is he talking about.

“so I’m guessing you like me too huh?” that guy asked MY Yunee.

“of course! Of course!! 100% like!!” O.M.G. I can’t believe that she just confessed to him bluntly...

“so as a start of our relationship....shouldn’t we kiss?” the hell!! What in the freaking hell did he ask MY Girl to do??!!!! Oh no no no!! I’m so not letting them kiss!! Over my dead body!!! I gotta stop this!!

With that I sprint towards the door and open the door but it was too late. They were kissing. That freaking 6 pack so call Mr Perfect was kissing MY Yunee!! Why can’t I do anything then suddenly....

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

[italic: thoughts]

'There aint no need to go, I wanna take it slow , I ba me ku chi wa do , U ri ni yo ga ja go , Just meet on the floor , I will give u a show , Il dan I rum bu to , Ma re jwo oh'

I woke up because my phone was ringing mercilessly. Damn!! It was just a freaking dream!! I shouldn’t have slept...

I saw the caller ID and it was GD my man..

‘yo my man!’

‘hey Jay’

‘whaddup?’

‘were you sleeping, man?’

‘like seriously you call me to ask that? Not cool man not cool’ but I thank you for waking me from that disastrous dream

‘it’s not that man. I ... I just want to ask... ummm where are you now?’

‘at home. Why?’

‘what! You’re not with the girls??!’ he seemed worried and shocked.

‘ummm... no. is there a problem G?’

‘no... nothing it’s just *sigh* I don’t feel right letting the girls by their own to meet the SJ guys you know.’

Halleluyah!!  finally someone realized it.... ‘ar really? Why G?’

‘I just don’t feel right ok? Are you ok with it? Their meeting them alone. Although I know our Girls are all grown up but their character is still like a kid especially Heejae, you know that Jay.’ He has a point.

‘but...’ before i could say anything he cut me...haishhh

‘we just can’t let them be alone with those guys, Jay. You should go and accompany them. It’s not too late for yet.’

‘what about you then?’ his talking as if he's not following me...

‘as much as I would love too I can’t man I’m at the studio now practicing. So you’re our only hope.’

‘you’re saying it like those guys are dangerous man. No need to worry they’re as childish as our Girls are.’ Did I just freaking defend those SJ guys? I’m must be on drugs...

‘that’s exactly my point. Just don’t talk too much and go man.’ wow someone is on their period...hehehehe

‘woaww attitude G.’

‘now you sound like Yunee. Just go already. Im hanging up now. call me if anything happens.’

‘ok.’

‘and don’t forget this... don’t.leave.our.Girls.out.of.your.sight...you got me?’

‘I know I know. Ok. Bye "Dad".’ haish too much pressure...

After finish talking with GD I went to freshen up and change my clothes. I can’t believe GD also felt something wasn’t right with this whole SJ-meeting-our-girls-alone thing. I wonder what’s going on there. I need to get there fast.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

AT SEOUL STADIUM

I increased my pace almost running. When I was nearing their waiting room, I heard weird noises what the... no no way I’m letting my dream come true. I ran towards the room and I saw MY Yunee was back hugging that Siwon guy. WHAT THE F***!!! Wait....why Heejae’s holding his face? It’s far worse that Yunee is hugging him, Heejae too??? Then I move closer and saw Siwon spat out something and it hit Hyukjae right on his face. Bull’s eye!! I didn’t realize when but I started laughing at the sight but not too loud coz they don’t know I’m there yet. Then their conversation started I decided to eavesdrop first before I give a grand entry..

Heejae gave him some water while soothing him. “are you ok now?” she asked and Siwon just nod while the boys just stand there in trance.

“thanks girls.” Siwon said. “how did you know that?” he asked. yeah to think about it. how do they know that technique??

“it’s a basic techniques that everyone needs to know in case of emergency.” Yunee answered. After drinking his water and calming down he continued.

“I know that too but your techniques were quite different and for someone who is shorter than me and being a girl helping a 6 ft person like me. Not everyone can do that. Especially when I saw Heejae’s face it was so calm. Normal people won’t be that calm either. So tell me you girls are?”  what is he talking about???

“are what? What you want us to tell you Siwon-ssi?” Yunee asked. I can feel she’s nervous...

“come on I can figure that either you girls are medical students or doctors in training. Which one?” Siwon was persisting.

“neither one.” Yunee answered and Siwon gave an unreadable expression while the others just stand there listening. I don’t buy it either this time and i don't know why but the others stood there like statues for some reason.

“graduates.” Heejae answered.

“what?” he asked.

“Medical graduates.” She said loud and clear this time. WHAT!!!

“I knew it!” Siwon said while the others just gasped.

“WHAT!!! YOU’RE MEDICAL GRADUATES??!!!” I didn’t know what got into me actually but I loosed it when I realized their medical graduates and kept the fact from us.

“J...Jay...”

“Op..pa..”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

YUNEE’S PO

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter