THE GIRLS...THE BOYS...

SHE KILL MY EGO ; HOPELESS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YUNEE’S POV

After hanging out the whole day, they bid goodbye at dinner and went to their respective homes. I was glad that they actually remember my likes and dislikes after a long break in our friendship. I smiled at the sight of the photo at my bed side table. It was a photo of my 3 besties and me when we were kids. Those days still remain in my memory as the sweetest memories ever...

 

Flashback...

When I was a kid....

Me and Hee Jae was sitting at our usual spot. It’s a huge tree with shady and cool breeze by a river. We love that place coz it has a beautiful view and very peaceful too. There were few boys come walking pass by us. They suddenly stopped right in front of us.

“So Girls, having fun? I don’t think so. How can you have fun when you two are by yourself. Join us.”

“No...no thanks...” we shuttered.

“I wasn’t asking your opinion. I was demanding you. As you see we are short of girls in our gang.” The leader raise his voice.

“We...we don’t want to.” We shivered.

“I guess you don’t get me. I said I wasn’t asking you.” He said that and they pulled our hands.

We shouted and cried for help coz we couldn’t run from them since they were few years older than us and much more stronger too. Then suddenly from no way, stones were flying towards us but none of the stones hit us. The stones were aimed towards the group of boys. So they let go of us b’coz of the pain and I even saw some of them bleeding. They didn’t dare to fight back those stones and just ran away leaving us behind. After they were gone, 2 boys came out of the bushes near that tree.

“Are you girls ok?” one of ‘em with a hat on asked us.

“Yeah.” We answered.

“You girls should be careful next time.” The other told while squatting down infront of us.

“You shouldn’t play alone without an adult’s company in places lonely like this. Ok?” the one with the hat continued.

“Hmm. Ok. Thank you for helping us.” We thanked them and stood up.

“No problem. So what are your names?” asked the other.

“I’m Yunee and this is Heejae.” I told them.

“Hello.” HeeJae greeted still afraid.

“hey you don’t have to be afraid of us. We won’t harm you. Nice to meet you girls.” The one with the hat assured us with a smile. There and then I knew we are at safe hands and we felt protected just by their smile.

“Hello. You two are cute.” The other said ruffling our hair.

“I’m Jay and this is Jiyoung.” The one with the hat introduced them.

“So where are you living? Do you have anyone who can accompany you to play next time?” Jay asked us.

“We’re living nearby here only.” I answered.

“Unfortunately I don’t have a sibling to accompany me to play. Even my parents are also busy.” HeeJae answered lowering her head.

“Although I have a sister she doesn’t play with me much and I don’t have parents only grandparents.” I said smiling bitterly.

“Oh I’m so sorry to hear that. Its’ ok girls, if you don’t mind I think we can hangout with you.” Said Jiyoung.

“We’re living nearby here too. Wanna be friends?” Jay said offering his hand to us for a handshake.

“Really?” we asked in unison.

“Yeah.” He chuckled.

“Ok. From now on we’re friends.” We said and took their handshake.

End.

 

Since that day we would hangout together, we used do a lot silly thing and also chaos. We would have so much fun when we’re together. That’s how we became best friends from then till now. Suddenly a beep sound interrupted me...

To Baby Girl,

Hey Babe, had fun today after that tiring week of world tour thanks to you Girl. =)  Hope you will have a goodnight sleep so we can hangout tomorrow too... Sweet dreams. Make sure you don’t dream about me coz I have no time to come into your dreams tonight since I have a lot of Jwalkers dreams to attend to :p . Sleep tight. xoxoxo.

From Bumblebee.

‘pfft... don’t dream about me... icth... who he think he is..’ I chuckled at his message. He loves to boast around about his popularity always to me.

To Bumblebee,

Excuse me Bee. You won’t appear in my dream coz I have 15 SJ angels to dream about. :P So maybe you can dream about me but I won’t so don’t worry much. Have fun with your Jwalkerz. Nitex. xoxoxo.

From Baby Girl.

With that I kept my phone on my nightstand and drifted to sleep. It was indeed a tiring day for me..

 

 

NEXT MORNING..

I woke up with the beeping of my alarm sound still feeling tired. I lazily took my phone to see whether I got any text messages. 2 messages it indicated. 1 from GD and 1from Jay.

From Bumblebee,

Morning sleeping beauty!! =) rise & shine!! Wanna meet later I have a surprise for u!

To Baby Girl.

‘surprise?? What could it be??’ I asked myself and shrugged.

To Bumblebee,

Morning Bee!! ^^ As tempting your offer look sadly I can’t coz I have my practices & I’m not sure what time it’ll end.=( sorry Bee.... *pouts*

From Baby Girl.

After replying him I replied GD..

From Dragonfly,

Morning Butterfly!! Are you awake sleepy head?? hehehe.. anyways can we meet up later coz I don’t have much schedules today? =)

To Boo.

‘pssssh...who is he calling sleepy head...pffffft’ I thought.

To Dragonfly,

Morning Fly!!^^ Whom u calling sleepy head. Fly?? Grrrrr.... btw sorry G I can’t today coz I have practices & I’m not sure what time it’ll end. =(

From Boo.

Literally I gave them both equally the same answer. After that I kept my phone on my dressing table and went to get ready for work.

 

After few minutes when I came out I heard someone singing out my name at my living room..

“yunee-ah!!! Yu...uuuu...uuu...neee-ahh!!! Its Y to the U to the N to the E to the E!! make some noise!! Unnie-ahhhhh!!” HeeJae kept and singing while dancing weirdly in my living room.

“hush will you. My neighbors might think someone is dying in here.”

“what!!” she shrieked. “how could you tell that to me??” she said it dramatically while holding her chest as if she was hurt by my words. Psssh...still childish as usual..

“did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter