TRIP...TWINS...STALKERS...DAY 1

SHE KILL MY EGO ; HOPELESS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YUNEE'S POV

[italic: thoughts]

This is the day. The day we’re going for our one week vacation. Yes a week. Unfortunately the boys want more ‘bonding’ time with us... pssssh as if I don’t know their real thoughts... without any disturbance so they changed the 3D2N vacation to a week. No matter how hard we protest sorry I meant only ME who protested against it while Heejae was ever willing with their plan. Coz she was dying to go to Jeju... Obviously they just didn’t listen to me so here we are standing at the airport waiting for our Jeju flight.

“This is ridiculous! One week?!!?” I asked in frustration again.

“You’re not over it yet?” Deuk asked.

“How in the world of getting over things, I’m supposed to get over this?!!” I shrieked.

“aren...aren’t you exaggerating it a bit too much.” Heejae mumbled clear enough for me to hear it while playing with her fingers and the boys just gave me a sly smile.

“Hee stay out of this!” I told her while showing my palm in front of her.

“ok.” She pouted with her head down while Deuk glared at me.

“what? What I did?” I asked as I looked at Heejae and she was sulking with a sad look decorated on her face. “haish! Yah I didn’t mean to scold you ok? Don’t give that face. Let’s just enjoy the vacation.” I said reluctantly while hugging her. I can’t survive if this go on...but what the heck, let’s just give this vacation a go...

“really?! Gomawo unnie! I thought you didn’t like this vacation.” She said beaming with joy and ended her words with a pout.

“of cour...” I was cut by an announcement.

The flight to Jeju Island will take off in 15 minutes..

After the announcement was made, we went towards the checking counter. Now we’re off to Jeju for a vacation. I really hope nothing out of the ordinary happens and things get better between Hee & Don... As much as I dislike this one week vacation idea but I would love to spend my time with my friends since my mind need some relaxation too. I think I’m having some screwed up feeling towards some insects (Jay & GD) in my life lately that I need to clear it & I need to recover from it. We’re already in the plane now. The seatings...yeah there were some drama but somehow I end up sitting with Heejae while the twins were sitting behind us when one of them were clearly sulking in defeat. Do you want to know about that so call ‘drama’?

THE SO CALL ‘DRAMA’ IN PLANE

“unnie, why is my seat number different from yours?” She asked me and that was the moment I looked at my seat number and yeah it wasn’t same with hers so I looked at the twins while they did a please-play-along look and some hand gestures to me. Ahhh...the plan...right...ok now ummm how am I suppose to play along with them?? Think think think Yunee....mmmm think fast...

“unnie....” her whining brought me back to earth.

“uh?” I turn to her.

“it’s not same, is it?” She asked me again.

“really? Yeah true. Mine says I’m at the seat behind your row.” I seriously don’t know what to say and end up blabbering this nonsense while the twins just look at me with that’s–your–play–along–plan look on their face.

“really? Dony-ah where is your seat?”

“uh? Ummm here.” He said showing the seat next to Heejae.

“oh! you’re sitting beside me. Thank god!” She said in relief.

“thank what?!?” I and Deuk was surprised. Did she just agree to sit with him but the next thing that come out of ruined our hope...

“yeah thank god coz now Dony can exchange his seat with unnie. If it’s other people who’s sitting here than I’ll have a hard time persuading them since its Dony it’ll be easier to ask him.” She said and we facepalmed. And I thought she changed...pfffffft

“sometimes she can be so intelligent for her own good.” Deuk whispered to me. I just nod and gestured Dony to oppose her idea.

“umm what if I don’t want to change with her?” Don said to Heejae.

“uh? you don’t want to change with her?” she asked with a worry expression. “aawww Dony please...let her sit beside me please....” She pleaded while clasping her hand together and looked at Don with her puppy eyes.

But Don just shook his head. “nope I don’t want.”

“Oppa pleaseeeeee....” she pouted while holding the hem of his hoodie.

“Oppa!? Did she just call Don, oppa?” Deuk whispered to me.

“I know right. She must be quite desperate.” I whispered back and we gigled.

“Passengers, please can you take your seat?” the stewardess told us.

“Oppa pleaseee...ummm when coming back I’ll seat with you.” She said with an assuring look.

“you sure?”

“I’m 100% sure. Pinky promise.” She said sticking out her pinky finger.

“excuse me. You should definitely take your seat.” The stewardess continued telling us.

“Dony?? oppa??” she called him with her puppy eyes.

“haishhhh...fine.” he said without choice coz we were attracting a lot of attention while Deuk and I just stiff a laugh. Pssssh kids....

THE END.

This might not look like a drama to you but all that happening in my life seems like a big drama to me. So this was practically a ‘’ drama in so many different ways. It was quite fun to see Don’s reactions tho.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AT SEOUL

JAY’S POV

[underline : phone conversation]

“Damn!! For the last time why are their phone switched off! ! I thought they said they had a week holiday before their world tour.” Maybe I should ask GD about this so I called him.

‘yo man! Whassup!’

‘yo brother! Im good. so why you called?’

‘oh come on, man. Can’t I call my childhood friend?’

‘oh don’t give me that crap, Jay. What you want?’

‘haish..fine. I need to know where are our girls? Do you know anything about that?’

‘no I thought they say their on a week holiday.’

‘ikr! I tried calling them but they didn’t pick up.’

‘they didn’t? even Heejae?’

‘yeah man yeah. That’s what I’m afraid of.’

‘ummm hold on. Let me ask CL about it. Maybe she knows something. I’ll call you back.’

‘oh ok.’

I said and hang up the phone and did some strolling on the internet. Just reading my fans tweets and comments on my instagram. Then I decided to check my Girls twitter accounts and saw one of their post saying ‘finally we’ve arrived at our destination for our vacation’  with a link of a photo on their insta. When I opened the photo I saw my Girls posing with 2 others guys whom look alike.

“WHAT!! WHERE IN THE WORLD ARE THEY?!! WHO THE HELL ARE THOSE GUYS!!?” I shouted out in shock.

“woaw man are you alright?” Hiep came running into my room.

“Heip...” before I could tell him my phone rang indicating it was GD.

‘man! You won’t believe this! The girls went on vacation to Jeju!’

‘WHAT! JEJU!??! Why didn’t they tell us about this?!!?’

‘I don’t know man I don’t know that.’

‘Ok but who’s the other two guys whose with them?!’

‘it’s the kwon twins in YG dancers. Wait, how did you know they went too?’

‘I saw it in their insta man. Yunee post a pic of them at the hotel.’

‘what! What the hell are they thinking going out with other boys without telling us??!!’

‘I know G I know ok. Huh...but I don’t know what to do now. I’m totally lost.’

‘what are we gonna do now?’

‘I don’t know but we have to think fast. I’ll call if I get something. Bye man.’

I said and hang up. Heip who was listening to the whole conversation figured out the story.

“you heard right?”

“the Girls went on a vacation. Why are you guys making it a big deal?” Heip asked.

“they didn’t go alone.” I told him.

“ok?” Heip asked uninterested.

“they went with two other boys!” I told him louder.

“ok?” Heip was giving the same I’m-not-interested look.

“man! Are you sure you love my Princess? Why aren’t you reacting?” I asked him in disbelief.

Heip just smile. “ok if you want some reaction because I love her from me than why are you reacting? Do you love someone or in this case the only one available is Yunee? What it is, Jay...” he asked with a tint of tease in his words.

“shut it, man! I don’t know what you talking about.”

“you know Jay, you guys are affected by a disease called pure jealousy.” He said. “Wanna know something more? There’s no cure for it.” He whispered to me and walk off.

Unbelievable...did he just mock me?? Haish... I don’t care! I need to find a way to reach them...what can I do?? Think Jay think!!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AT JEJU ISLAND HOTEL

YUNEE’S POV

[italic: thoughts]

We successfully reached the hotel after a lot of bickering and fighting. Of course it was part of our usual routine to do that. Mostly done by Don and Heejae and it was a good show for us.

Haevichi Resort hotel in Jeju is one of the finest five star hotels in Jeju in South Korea. We can travel around the city by the buses which are the other media of transports within the city. The travelers can visit the nearby places of attraction in trolley buses and taxis more comfortably. But the most exciting part is traveling by the ferries. we would surely go by ferry too...i'm not missing this chance ^^ The Haevichi Resort hotel in Jeju is located at the Pyosan Beach in Jeju island. The distance from the city center is almost 30 kilometers and the nearest airport Jeju International Airport is also situated at 30 kilometers from the hotel.

Deuk was giving us some orders when we he gave us our room key. After all he’s the eldest among all three of us so we had no choice but to listen to him.

“Ok. For your precaution, Heejae you always stay with Don. No matter what happens don’t go out alone anywhere. Stick with him all the time. Did you get me?” Deuk said pointing his index finger to Don and looking at Heejae.

“mmmm ok but why can’t I stick with unnie?” she asked pouting.

“Of cou...course you can but incase she’s busy you should stay with Don. That’s what I meant to say.” Deuk said scratching his nape.

“But if Don’s busy?” she asked tilting her head.

“Then call me.” Deuk said.

“If you’re busy too?” she asked again with a questioning look biting her lips.

“Then you’re not going anywhere without us! Period!” Deuk said sternly. I like to see Deuk’s bossy and protective attitude...he really looks handsome as my knight in shining armor...oh ! What did I just say??

“mmmm ok.” She pouted.

“but can I follow unnie now?” she asked again and we facepalmed. I never knew she love me this much...kkkkkk at least now i can see it from all this chaos...

“what? Tchhh fine.” With that she went beside Don holding his hand and walking towards the elevator. I can see a tint of blush on his cheeks.

“you sure the plan gonna work?” I asked Deuk while the other two were walking infront of us.

“in this rate I think it won’t work.” Deuk told me. “fuhh!”

“now you know how is life with Heejae, right Deukie?” I asked him teasingly.

“how in the world you survive with her?” he asked me as if I survived a tornado attack.

“exactly! That’s what I wonder all the time.” I answered him.

“you’re a saint.”

“I know.” With that we reached our room. It was a family room with two rooms in with a king size bed in each room.

“ok why in the world did you book 2 different family rooms? You could have just booked two rooms with two single beds in each room right?” I asked them.

“it’s for safety purpose.”

“how is that safe?”

“ummm if we chit-chat till late night...we can use the extra bed you know.”

“and how is that safe for us?”

“we’re boys we can protect you.”

“eh? aren’t you exaggerating it a bit too much?”

“boys let me tell you something... your family room is just beside ours.”

“so? That doesn’t mean anything. Ok! now here is one of our room card and give us one of yours.” Deuk said handing over their room card to us.

“why...” before I could ask him anything my so call bestie Heejae took one card from me and gave him.

“thanks.” She said after taking his room card.

“Hee! Why did you do that?” I shrieked.

“do what?” she asked innocently.

“the card! Why did you give him?” I continued.

“ummm I thought he asked for the card.” She answered scratching her head.

“I know that! Why did you give him?” I continued this time a bit louder.

“he asked.” She answered with a combination innocence and stupidity as if I don’t know that.

“urghhh!!” I wailed while Deuk just pat her head in return.

“ok you girls get ready. We should go to beach.”

“beach!??”

“yes kid beach.”

“uhhhh...” she whined.

“now go and get ready Hee. You guys get out!!” I ordered the boys showing them the door.

“ok ok. Bye. See ya in the lobby.” With that they left the room.

After a good 30 minutes, we met up in the lobby and was ready to go to the beach. We dressed according to the beach style.

(the one with the jeans jacket is Yunee & the one with the hat is Heejae's outfit)

And the boys just wore t-shirt and a cap.

(Deuk and Don)

Since it's the first day we didnt plan to bath in the sea water. The beach was huge and had a lot of people. We couldn’t find an appropriate place to settle in so we just walk hand in hand with each other. Don was holding Heejae’s hand while Deuk was holding mine and I felt my face getting red at his touch. Don’t think nonsense you idiot!! Anyways we were just enjoying the cold wind breeze.

“Dony!!” Heejae shouted and lung herself on Don when the wave wanted to hit her legs while Don willingly held her close to him.

“ahh!!” she screamed again and ran towards us and hugged Deuk. The hell!! Why did she just hugged MY Deukie!!? I mean Deuk...damn! I’m screwed!

“hey what happened?” Deuk asked smiling at her silliness.

“I don’t want to go near the water, its cold Oppa....” she said hiding

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter