SS5...SJ OPPADEUL...

SHE KILL MY EGO ; HOPELESS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From previous chap...

“ummm I thought you Girls say that you have cleaning to do.” Dony asked eye browing Heejae.

“he he he *fuhhh* answer him” she whispered to me.

“We were cleaning. Since we ran out of some stuffs, we came to buy some cleaning stuffs.” I answered and Heejae smiled.

“cleaning stuffs?” Deuk asked.

“yeah.”

“oh so now they are even selling cleaning stuffs in a souvenir shop?” Deuk eyed me.

“busted.” We whispered in unison.

“ok fine. That’s it I can’t lie to you guys.” Heejae started. “we came to buy souvenirs for SJ oppa since later we’re going to their concert.” Heejae finished. like seriously...I literally facepalmed.

“WHAT!!!” The twins shrieked. Why do I keep getting the same reactions... I shrugged the thought away.

End.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YUNEE’S POV

After explaining the situation to them and promising to go on a 3 day 2 night trip with them in return for not telling them, they finally agree to let us off the hook but they did insisted to accompany more likely to follow us to find an appropriate gift for SJ. We went through a zillion souvenir and gift shops just to find the right gifts for them. I couldn’t find anything appropriate to buy for them yet and this was already annoying my friends. We finally end up on a park bench with some smoothie.

“Yah Yunee!! What exactly are you looking for??!!” Deukie asked in frustration.

*sigh* “I also don’t know what she looking for D oppa.” Heejae said annoyingly leaning on Don.

“I’m so tired now but we haven’t bought anything yet.” Don spoke.

“do you really know what you want to buy for them? Speak.” Deuk said.

“ummm” I whined “I want to give them something different but related to them but I can’t give them plushies coz she is giving them that.” I sighed sadly.

“plushie?” Dony asked looking at Heejae. She just nod.

“they’re not kids. Why are you giving them that?”

"yah don’t make fun of them!” she said hitting Don’s arm.

“ouch! I’m just asking...” Don whined rubbing his arm.

“its because they can hug it when they’re sleeping and they would remember who gave to them every time they see it.” She answered with a tint of blush.

“If it’s like that, then why didn’t you give me any plushie?” Don asked.

“plushie? Why should I? you see me always right. Don’t be silly.” She answered while Don pouted.

“aawww don’t pout like a lost puppy Don. You have a picture of her right,  then why you need plushie from her?” I asked.

“what!?!!” she shrieked.

“ouch! Our ears....” me and Deuk answered dramatically.

“u got my picture?” she asked.

“I have all of yours pictures.” Don managed to voice out without stuttering.

“oh ok.” She said and Don eyed us not to go further in a pleading way.

Then suddenly we saw a souvenir shop near that park, they threaten me if I didn’t get any gifts from this shop than I’ll never be able to give them any gifts at all. With that we left to that shop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LATER THAT DAY

I and Heejae reached at the Seoul Olympic Stadium at 4pm since the concerts is starting at 7pm. The twins sent us off not exactly off I would say they waited there till we enter the stadium saying that someone might kidnap us. psssssh that’s so them...overly protective...

As the show started we begin to shout and scream all we want towards all the members mostly to our bias. This was the best feeling in our years of attending concerts. I’m never gonna regret this. NEVER! (A/N: I’ll just give their pictures at the end..sorry but I’m not going to explain the concert here...*bows*)

Towards the ending of the concert, when the members were giving their thanks and bowing we went towards the backstage to meet them face to face. Of course we’re thrilled and afraid. After we showed our backstage passes to the guards, they told us the way and let us go. When we were walking nervously we saw Kyuhyun in front of us.

“omo...omo...omo...omo...isn’t isn’t that Kyuhyun??” Heejae asked me. I was really stunned seeing him in person in front of us. From this reactions you can know how much of a big fan we were till we’re afraid to even talk to confront them.

“yah! Gwenchanna??” she nudged me.

“oh it was Kyuhyun right?” I asked and she nod her head furiously.

“you go talk.” I continued.

“no! you go talk.” She answered.

“no!! you go!!”

“no!! you go!!”

“kai bai boh(rock, paper, scissors).” I said.

“ok.” She said.

So we were playing kai bai boh to see who should go and talk to them first but we don’t seem to get the winner coz ummm we end up putting the same signs suddenly a third hand came in between us.

“so you girls are too smart. *smirk* To play this at least 3 people will be fair right?” it was Kyuhyun and I have no idea how he end up behind us but now he was smiling at us while we we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter