TWINS...SS5...

SHE KILL MY EGO ; HOPELESS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YUNEE’S POV

Donnie and Deukie had been our friends since our early days at YG as back up dancers. They also equally know our hardship and vice versa. We can easily rely on each other because we trust each other. They had always been there for us when we were having hard times in our dance practices and other stuffs too. They are the 2 people we trust after GD and Jay as our friend..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback

It was our D-day. The day I and HeeJae are auditioning to become YG dancers. This idea never had occurred to us if it wasn’t for my sister, CL. By this time she was an artist under YG already so she encouraged us to become one of YG dancers because she told that we had the potential and talent in dancing so we decided to give it a shot. So today was the day that decides our career despite our study coz both of us are medical students who seems to have a huge passion in dancing and singing..

 

At YG Ent.

HeeJae was shifting nervously in her seat clasping her hands together and sighing once in a while.

“yah what you doing?” I elbowed her.

“I’m nervous, genius. Can’t you see it?” she spat back.

“wow you’re not only nervous but stiff.” I .

“stop it will you. I think I need some fresh air. I’m going out.” She said standing up.

“yah! Wait! I’m coming too.” I said running behind her.

 

When we went out of the waiting, we stopped at a vending machine to get some cool drinks and headed to the main gate just to get some fresh air before the audition start. When we were heading out someone called us.

“Yunee! HeeJae!” someone shouted. We turn and saw JiYoung oppa running to us.

“Oppa!!” we shouted back in unison.

“yah what are you girls doing here?” he asked.

“psssh..of course you won’t know why we are here coz you didn’t contact us since you debuted here idiot.” I told him.

“yah it’s not like that...it was just...u know I was ...” he tried to explain but was cut by HeeJae.

“Busy. You were just busy right. Both of you guys are just same.” She shrugged.

“Both of us? You mean Jay? He didn’t contact you girls too?” he asked.

“don’t be so happy about it. You guys need a lot of making up to do with us. We just won’t accept your apology you know.” HeeJae said and I nod in agreement.

“and tell this to that fella also.” I finished her sentences.

“come on girls I know you’re angry but let me....” he started.

“hyung!!” someone interrupted him.

“oh...ne!” he shouted back signaling a few boys to come to him.

When they reached us, he introduced them to us.

“Girls this is my bandmates/new found brothers. This is Young Bae.” He said pointing to the guys beside him. “that is Dae Sung and that is Seung Hyun” he pointed to the tallest guy in the group ”and Seung Hyun”  to the guy next to the tall guy.

“Seung Hyun and Seung Hyun?” I asked in doubt.

“yeah one goes by Choi and one goes by Lee.” Ji answered.

“and Boys this is my Girls/ princesses. Heejae and Yunee.” He said and we bowed to his bandmates.

“Oh you girls are the famous Heejae and Yunee.” Said the one called as Daesung.

“famous?” I asked back.

“yeah GD hyung always talk a lot about you girls.” He explained.

“GD?” Heejae asked. “who’s that?”

He pointed at JiYoung.

“you’re GD??” I and Heejae started to laugh. “what’s that suppose to mean Ji oppa?” Heejae asked.

Ji oppa was blushing at this moment while he answered “ummm...it means G-Dragon...” he said looking shy.

“What!! Dragon!! Yah!! We call you that!!” we said in unison.

The boys chuckled at our reaction.

“what you girls mean?” asked Young Bae.

“practically Yunee named him Dragonfly because he used dressed very weirdly so we’ve been calling him like that but we didn’t thought that he chose his stage name to be it.” Heejae explained and the boys started to laugh.

“Dragonfly??” they said and laughed again.

“yah keep quiet will you guys!” he shushed his bandmates.

“no I didn’t take it from you. It doesn’t have a fly behind it.” Ji protested.

“but still the front part is same.” I retort back.

“whatever. So you Girls still didn’t tell what you doing here?” he asked in attempt to change the topic.

“we’re here for the dancers audition.” I told him.

“YG dancers?” he asked in shock.

“yeah then. This is YG right? What kind of question you’re asking?” I said and Heejae facepalmed while the boys break out into another laughing fit.

“fine. Isn’t it time yet for you Girls to go?” Ji asked annoyed.

“oh it starts in another 20 min.” Heejae stated in panic.

“sincha! That means we have to go now.” I stated.

“oh is it. Ok then. Good luck my baby Girls.” Ji said with a teasing smile while giving each of us a warm hug.

“gomawo Oppa.” Heejae said while hugging back while I just nod and gave a smile while hugging back.

His bandmates also wished us luck and told they would check on us when the audition is over.

 

As we walked towards the waiting room, I told Heejae I would head to the washroom while she went back to the waiting room. When I came back Heejae told me something.

“yah I saw a cutie.” She said

“really? I saw a cutie too.” I told her and her expression changed.”why the face?”

“I’m doubting it’s the same person.” She said. “usually it’s like that right?”

“huh...true.” I sighed. “but wait. What shirt he was wearing?” I asked.

“black and red polkadots.” She said.

“good! mine was black and red checkered.” I told.

“for once we a saw a different person.” She said and we high fived. Just then a guy entered.

“that’s him.” We whispered in unison.

“WHAT!!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter