I promise

These white clothes stained red

 

                         
 
 
 
Leeteuk tapped his foot in desperation to escape the eyes of the many who stared through the camera lens. Normally he enjoyed interviews and being on TV but right now he felt vulnerable, like he had his sleeves up revealing his cuts to the world. 
Again he finally got the chance to go to the bathroom, a time he used for cutting. As the first drop of blood fell the ground seemed to fall from under him. It was strange, he didn't normally feel this dizzy. Instead of using a razor he found himself using a small knife he had snuck into his bag from the kitchen. 
 
His arm ran with blood instead of small droplets marking the white shirt he had on and the floor. By now Leeteuk began to realize something was wrong, at first he thought dying was a good thing. All his problems would just simply end right?.  
"H-help..." Leeteuk said weakly as he put his hand on the cut. He got no reply, nobody was there because he had pushed them away. Regret bubbled through his blood as he remembered Sungmin, the boy had only wanted to help. 
I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry, i'm an idiot! I don't want to die! I don't want to be left alone! 
The same thoughts ran through his mind over and over, his body was too weak to sit up anymore and he fell sideways landing on his side. By now blood had gathered into a puddle around his arm. 
"Leeteuk!" Sungmin shouted bursting through the door, he was unable to see the boys face but it didn't matter to him. Sungmin his dongsaeng was here, a member of his family. 
"Hyung! What happened!" Eunhyuk shouted stunned as he and Siwon entered.
"DIAL THE HOSPITAL!" Sungmin shouted rapping a towel from his bag around Leeteuks arm. The boy had called a few other members together to try and force the leader home but when they arrived they were met with a new challenge. 
"Thats right! Please hurry!" Siwon said over the phone before running back into the room and kneeling next to Sungmin and Leeteuk "Don't worry Leeteuk, your going to be fine"
I don't want to die.... Leeteuks eyes watered, he was unable to speak now and instead tears streamed down his face Please don't let me die! I'm an idiot! I want to be around to take care of you all, i want to stay with Super Junior as the leader. I love my members!, I love my life! I wish i had never done this! 
 
"Shhhh its ok Leeteuk just stay awake ok?" Siwon wiped the tears from Leeteuks eyes and lay his hand to rest on the leaders cheek. Sungmin looked like he was in shock, his eyes were wide like a deer in headlights. 
"Hes over here!" Eunhyuk guided the emergency team inside the small room. Siwon pulled a bloodied Sungmin back biting back tears as the strangers got to work. 
Leeteuk wanted to reach out to s, he didn't want to be alone. He was afraid as if they were the only things keeping him from death. His eyes finally shut and he fell into a sea of darkness. 
 
Leeteuks eyes finally opened again and he was greeted by the white ceiling of the hospital roof. Sharp pain ran up his arm and it took him a few moments to remember what had happened. After staring at the ceiling gathering his thoughts one thing made him sit up on the spot. 
 
Where are they?! 
 
The leader felt something warm against his hand and he gazed down to see Siwons hand on his. The other members were either waking sleeping members or at the side of his bed. 
"Hyung? A-are you alright?" Yesung asked 
"I'm so sorry" Leeteuk was unable to stop the words much like the tears now escaping his eyes.
"Don't say that, its our fault, we should be apologizing" Sungmin said "Or rather, i should be"
"Sungmin this wasn't your fault" Kyuhyun gently rubbed his back.
"I..I thought you were dead" Sungmin whimpered, Leeteuk pulled the boy into a hug immediately crying into his shirt. The other members began hugging one another in relief. 
"I'm not going anywhere...." Leeteuk whispered "As long as I have all of you"
"TEUKIE HYUNG!" Ryeowook finally burst out into sobs flinging his arms around Sungmins back as if it was Leeteuk. The other members joined on hugging Leeteuk and taking his hand. 
"You will always have us" Donghae smiled 
"The trick is getting rid of us hyung" Kyuhyun grinned 
"Ok, maybe i could live without him" Leeteuk teased, Kyuhyun looked offended for a few moments before bursting into laughter. Sungmin was the only one who remained without a smile. 
"Hyung...." He muttered "P-Promise me you...you wont do that again...you wont hurt yourself"
"You will eat" Ryeowook added in "Promise us"
"I promise, I'm going to always be around" He smiled "I'm going to outlive you all after all"
"Its always the cranky ones that live the longest" Kyuhyun sighed, the room began roaring with laughter. 
 
 
"Really? You think i'm cranky?" 
 
 
 

Heres the end to the story :3 sorry its not very long and i hope it was an alright ending :) Thank you for reading this story, all the support i got for not only this one but others really means alot! I plan to write more stories :D 

Thank you again for reading!