Splash Of Truth

These white clothes stained red

 

                               
 
 
 
 
 
Drip.......Drip........Drip
The small sound invaded the room as Leeteuk sat against the wall, his arm running with blood. He didn't think about all his worries in that moment, he didn't think about anyone really. The march of blood went on.
Drip......Drip........Drip
 
 
Sungmin was waiting on stage with the other members, the leader had been gone for a long time.
"Where is Leeteuk?" He asked looking around at the other members, sure it was a break in schedules but they still didn't have very long. 
"Maybe he went to the bathroom" Siwon said before taking a sip out of his water bottle. 
"We should go look for him" Sungmin pressed on "The manager will be here soon"
"I'm sure hes fine, besides i think he went to the changing room" Eunhyuk muttered gazing at his phone. Donghae had been texting him and he new if he didn't reply he would be in big trouble. 
"What would he need in there?" Sungmin asked not really talking to anyone. 
"I will go find him hyung" Ryeowook smiled brightly getting up from his seat and making his way to the changing room. He tugged at the handle but it was locked Funny, he doesn't normally lock it "Hyung? you in there?" All he heard was a few shuffling sounds from the other side of the door. 
"Y-yes ill be a moment" Leeteuk called dashing about the room in panic, he grabbed a stray towel that he was going to use at the gym and held it to his arm. 
"Hyung, what are you doing in there?" Ryeowooks voice grew sterner
"N-nothing just give me a moment" He had finally stopped the blood and was now desperately trying to shove the blood stained towel into his bag. 
"Hyung! Open the door" Ryeowook demanded suddenly sensing panic from Leeteuks voice.
"No just give me a moment!" Leeteuk shouted back as he pulled on a white zip up hoodie. 
"Seriously! Please open the door!" The man whined desperately trying to push the door open. Suddenly the door opened revealing Leeteuk standing in front of him, arms folded and looking rather calm. 
"If you wanted to get changed that badly you should have gone first" Leeteuk muttered walking past the younger member. Ryeowook watched him wide eyed as he made his way back to join the members. He couldn't even bring himself to move, he had been so frightened yet he didn't know why. 
Leeteuk glanced back at Ryeowook who had finally started following him. He looked like he had something to say but was too afraid to say it. 
"Finally, what were you doing?" Siwon asked getting to his feet ready to leave. 
"Getting changed" Leeteuk answered joining the members. 
"Thats funny, your still wearing the same thing" Eunhyuk muttered his eyes still on his phone Oh great! I forgot! Leeteuk thought.
"I must have forgot" Leeteuk answered I'm not exactly lying 
"Whats been going on lately?" Sungmin asked getting to his feet and looking the leader in the eyes, his tone was more serious then usual "You have been acting different"
"Not eating either" Ryeowook added quietly
"I'm fine, honestly" Leeteuk answered breaking eye contact with the younger member only to lock eyes with a worried Ryeowook. 
"Are you sure?" He asked concerned
"I'm as sure as ever" Leeteuk answered pushing past them "Lets get to the dance studio"
"Alright hyung" Eunhyuk said as he was guided by Sungmin and Siwon, he was too busy texting to look where he was going. Ryeowook walked beside Sungmin taking comfort in the older. 
 
Dancing was as hard as ever, they were working hard for a performance coming up and it had to be perfect. The room was full of gasping members as the music finished, they had been dancing for hours. 
Ryeowook approached Leeteuk who was bent over, hands on his knees panting. 
"One more time, i didn't get that move right" Leeteuk puffed as he stood up, Ryeowook put an arm around his waist as he almost stumbled backwards with a dizzy spell. 
"Hyung!" Ryeowook shouted stunned "Your so thin!" You had to say that! Leeteuk thought as he felt the members gazes on him. 
"Must be all the exercise" He answered pushing Ryeowooks arm away.
"No, Hyung your not eating" Ryeowook grabbed his skinny arm before he was able to walk away. Leeteuk hid a wince as the boy grabbed the freshly cut spot he had made not long ago. Ryeowook was holding so tight pain burned through his arm. 
"Ryeowook let go, i'm fine ok?" Leeteuk made an effort to pull his arm free but the boy only tightened his grip. This is when it happened. Through Leeteuks white hoodie seeped red. It started as a small dot but slowly grew around Ryeowooks grip. 
"L-Leeteuk W-whats that?" Ryeowook was stunned as the splash of blood appeared. 
"I said to let go!" Leeteuk yanked his arm free and ran for the cover of the studio bathroom. It was a good thing he had moved so fast, because as soon as he shut and locked the door the sounds of panicked members followed.
 
What am i going to do?! 
 
 
 

Here is the next chappy enjoy, sorry it took so long. My friend wanted the pic so i used it.