Light of Darkness

Parallel worlds

Nicole opened her eyes and came face to face with his reflection. This mirrored ceiling and slightly strained provoked a desire to throw something heavy in it . She could not understand how in a completely incomprehensible to her world , where everything is completely different from her usual bright and although the place, and got , but still homeworld. Every moment stay in this world made ​​her heart pounding slower . Like dying inside. Sitting on the couch all the same Nicole glanced at the window . Nothing has changed. All the exact same mediocrity , devastation and house . Turning his head to the table, she noticed a pitcher of water and something like food. Treacherously belly rumbled and she came down and began to eat hungrily something tasteless and drinking muddy water. But the body was elated . Became much better. Going to the window , she leaned against his forehead against the cool glass .
- I like the view from the window ? - There was a familiar sweet voice and she shivered slightly knowing that there will be a native and a beautiful face , but it is a stranger . Man ..... I guess it was not quite the right word for this creation. Cold, dead creature for some reason nevedamym it continues to exist.
- No - Nicole replied , and went a step back , looked at the guy . He's changed . Now it has become even more like her hair Minho become shorter , and the clothes more appropriate place. Bloody eyes shone , and this suggested that he had recently eaten . Skin became lighter and probably it was the effect of the fact that sechas he stood beside her in a T-shirt with short sleeves showing his hands inflated .

Minho looked at Nicole with a slight smile on his face. Strange, but he liked her honesty and attempts to show the courage to howl . He was used that usually all have a fear of them speak only what he wanted to . Hard to be what he was.
- Then you will not try to walk - He grinned just as she looked at him with a hint of surprise and at the same time, it was in her eyes something that she hid not. Note something not understandable and familiar to him.
- I guess if looks could kill I'd died again - He laughed and the girl's heart trembled . They even laughed at the same , that's just his laughter was something different from what she was used to . And this is something that made ​​her realize she was not in place.
- I'm sorry. But I did not set up joke - Nicole left the window and walked over to the couch . He sat down on him, she pursed her feet and hugged her knees . Every moment became more vague and , a moment later when she felt a cold breath on the back and on her cheek , she shivered. Minho pulled her to him and breathed deeply the scent of her skin. His cold lips touched the skin and the girl flinched .
- What the hell are you doing? - Nicole pulled away from the guy and pushed him away
- You're a character. I like - and the guy laughed again pryatinul hugged her to him from behind and clinging to her neck. His lips slowly walked through the bends from ear to shoulder and every moment her body overwhelmed strange feelings . Goosebumps and something strange in the abdomen. Boys hand slid down her torso up and literally pierced the cold. It was weird . She did not understand why her body responds to his touch , although one thought still crossed her mind . She saw him as the Minho , who won her cold heart . And now that person causes the brain to enjoy his actions.
- I see you like that . - Minho whispered in her ear, and the next moment she felt something sharp on his neck . Heart stopped and ran over the body horror. But reflexes second nature. She responded instantly and threw himself through a Man . He fell to the floor and the girl back from him . The next moment she felt it again behind her
- You're more and more you like me . - Minho laughed and grabbed her having got her hands behind her back
- But if you continue in this spirit , I quickly tired of this - he again approached her neck and heard how fast her heart was beating . Her scent was driving her crazy , and from the fact that the blood now running in her veins , he quickly became even stronger and older. Dizzy and canines themselves get out of the gums in a rush bite. Fangs entered the skin like a warm knife through butter . Pain shot through the body and at the same time a feeling of lightness . Brain created the illusion that all is well . He loosened his grip and hand involuntarily fell down . Eyelids become tyazhedllee and she literally felt like leaving her strength . But for some reason she did not want to do anything. He enveloped her like some kind of aura. His arms wrapped around her and walking her body literally crazy.
- I love you Minho . Forgive me - she whispered in the next moment in the eyes began to darken and she lost consciousness after falling into the hands of a vampire. He looked at her with shocks in her eyes and her silent question from the last sentence . Became unbearably disgusting matter what he did and chest ached something . Putting the girl on the sofa , the guy gently removed from her face and her hair trailed his fingers over her cheek.
- Who are you? And what are you doing to me? - Minho and blurted it was moving away from the chair and sat in it turned to the window, lost in thought .

 

- You have to eat . Otherwise you can not get better. - A girl's voice sounded plaintive and pleading .
- I'm not hungry . - Replied the young man and looking at the wall.
- But you must . If you will not eat properly , you will leave and force feeding would be forced - girl sobbed and young people looked at her tired eyes- - - Good. Leave and I'll eat later - He smiled weakly and looked out the window behind which descended evening.
- Good. It is advisable to only - She left a plate on a tray and left the room.
Tired young man looked at the tray and took a spoonful of breath trying the food, but the body was not happy . And who love food with a complete lack of taste? Anyone. Postponing spoon boy turned his eyes to the ceiling and closed his eyes. This week he was tired of stay here.

The door opened quietly trying not to disturb anyone. In the room a girl and thio, and walked slowly to the bed. Looking at him she gently touched his fingers on his face knowing that he will not wake up , because she does it is not the first time . She leaned into his face and eyes studying every line of his face , as if spellbound eyes ran over his lips , cheeks , cheekbones , again, again and again. Leaning closer , she felt her breath as it bounces off the skin and it feels warm . Suddenly eyelids fluttered about boys he opened his eyes looked at the girl. Her heart started and realizing that now makes no sense to deny the girl abruptly approached the boys face and she eagerly kissed his lips. She kissed him as she could, in fact wanted this since the first day she saw him. A minute later pulled away she looked into the eyes of the guy who stared at her in complete shock .
Heart Nicole stopped and stepped to the throat lump in pereshku with tears . She felt something inside her died . From the picture of someone kisses her lover .
- Yes . Yes. What Prel . Look at your prince. He did not waste time . - There was again a familiar nasty voice.
- Yeah girl you all well know. T got into a parallel world . And believe me you will suffer . I promise . Although today I am generous. I'll give you a hint . What would you have to get out of here to get the dead heart beat again . - After these words he heard a shrill laughter and Nicole fell into the darkness looking like Minho lost in the haze.
- Minho - she whispered, trying to reach out to him.

 

She woke up with the idea that it is incredibly strange. Hand instinctively rushed to her neck and she felt two grooves. Glancing at her fingers , she noticed a spot of blood in my chest ached . He bit her . Her blood became part of his body. Nicole ran a look around the room and noticed turned to the window seat , froze. As she behave ? What a strange question . Had she changed so much after meeting with Minho and now the fear inside her was the very weakness.
- Woke up ? - Armchair turned toward her and she saw the face of Minho . Now he was determined not understandable anxiety and thought. His face was unapproachable and distant at the same time she could not look at him.
- Yes . Which can not fail to surprise - she replied rather abruptly , but he heard a note of alarm.
- Honestly , and this surprised myself . - His gaze dropped slightly and the boy thought.
- Tell me who you are. - His voice frightened her now .

His question caught her off guard .
- Who am I? Why do you ask ? - Nicole stared at the guy finally removing his hand from her neck . The young man stood up and in a moment was sitting next to her , looking at her eyes full of misunderstanding .
- Why can not I treat you as well as others? You're the man and the idea of ​​the food for me. Other people for me to empty space , but you ... - He paused for a moment
- Why did you say those words when I bite you? - He turned her face to him and literally forced to look him in the eye.
- Word? What are the words ? - Nicole quickly began to recall those moments and understood what he was saying , her eyes wavered.
- I do not want to answer - She tried to take his eyes , but he brought her face back.

- No, you answer me right now - boy girl pulled back and her back coming into contact with a sofa involuntarily arched . On the neck and felt the familiar pressure of the throat broke a light sound fright.
- If you have not understood what I'll explain. I always get what I want . - Now she saw in the eyes of the true face of vampire beings have the power and ability to kill her for a minute. But now the chief horror was in that with this look on her face looked Minho . Nicole just closed her eyes and took his face away . Tears in his eyes stood out and skativschis cheek a few drops fell into the hands of Man. From the sensation of warmth and picture of the situation , he suddenly weakened hand and releasing her neck sat on the former place of hands covering his face
- What the hell! ? What have you done to me? I do not understand , and it infuriates me ! - After a moment , he stood against the wall in which there was a big dent on his fist
- I did not do anything - she whispered knowing that he still hears her words.
Minho looked at the girl and sighed.
- Want me to tell you a story ? - This question seemed mocking now , but Nicole looked at the vampire still trying to appease his village heartbeat.
- Cord was in the world, for a long time , do not even remember exactly when , family. Mother, father and their son . He was wanted and loved . Parents could not dote on how he grew up and became their mainstay. Every day was another happier despite all the hardships and challenges. But when he was ten , his mother died . The whole world in a moment became gray and lifeless. Father began to drink and disappear for days on end anywhere , but not at home. The boy began to feel increasingly lonely. As time passed and now this boy is eighteen. Contact now abandoned by bullies and the whole school was afraid one of his gaze . He was used to that fear him . Poluchtsya used what he wants , quickly and easily. But probably as it says on each one has its own punishment . In one of the usual evening he sat with his company in the park waiting for what would entertain themselves. A dark figure appeared as if from the very dark. His voice was so calm and at the same time frightening. Friends of Man fled once they see his face , but the boy remained. He did not care at all . Dull pain pinned body and a sense that life was such a pleasant implies that perhaps he finally realized what he wanted so much to it all the time . Die and stop living in this worthless world where no one needs simply because it was him . But fate again laughed at him . He woke up in a strange place , abandoned like a piece of garbage . Change of course also become visible as soon as he smell blood. - He paused for a moment and started feeling someone's touch on his back . Nicole hugged him clinging cheek against his broad back and cementing his hands on his waist was listening to his quiet voice .
- But you know the tale does not end there . When the boy returned home to tell his father that about what happened and ask to help him, he just ran it by pushing in a drunken stupor . Anger spilled blood like water and it's a pleasant moment in an overwhelming feeling covered his head. When he woke up , his father was already dead. He killed him unable to forgive him for that weakness , which he showed him after the departure of the mother. And in that moment, he felt happiness. True happiness from the fact that he was now free from everything . From feelings of duty , drunken father and loneliness without mom . - His voice faltered and Nicole pressed harder. Now her heart was bleeding from what she had heard . He was all alone , lost and abandoned . She was so familiar. A tear ran down his cheek , and she buried her face in his back giving vent to that sits inside. She just wanted to cry for a long time and now way to keep all in itself was not. They stood so probably about an hour. Neither saying a word. Only her quiet sobs and heavy breathing .

- I'm sorry - he heard her soft voice and a vampire froze.
- Why are you apologizing ? - His misunderstanding was so great that he unwittingly tried to turn around , but she kept him not giving it to do.
- You know, I understand you . And not even a lot of envy . I did not know their parents. I found near the church while still a baby. Raised and when I was six was taken under the government program . Of war made ​​me capable of murder and lack of regret , bitterness and doubt. I was taught to kill demons , werewolves, ghosts and all who would harm according to the bureau. I never questioned and never thought about what is actually happening . But that all changed in one evening . This demon has long caught the bureau . On account of his life is not a single agent . Probably not even a dozen . And for outstanding ability - she smiled feeling the tears again looms
- He decided to charge me . It seemed to me that I can do anything . Of course the job place bothered me . You know, I did not go to school. I mean in a normal school . I do not know how to communicate with people if I do not need to learn something from them or receive. I can not speak calmly without reacting to the glare of light and shadows and represent the first day I almost broke my arm one of the students who just wanted to tell me that I dropped a piece of paper . But the worst thing was not the case. I realized what I had lost . During the three weeks that I was there I realized that I was deprived of everything in this life. Friends who would not die cost you attached to them , in the house which does not want to go back because there is a bed for a short nap , and only in its purpose , and most importantly, I was deprived of love - she paused for a second, trying to cope with the approaches screaming.
- He was so ordinary. Although sweet and slightly arrogant . Funny , beautiful, kind and considerate . Such as paint prince from a fairy tale . And he took my heart . And finally took him bezpovorotno . His smile my soul hovered above the ground, and his eyes made ​​in hypnosis watch without stopping . I fell in love. For the first time once and fell in love. That's when I knew those girls in the class who talked about eternal love and the search for their halves . I found my soul mate . But fate apparently decided to play with me like she always does . In fact I even forgot about what went there . - Nicole leaned her cheek against his back and continued vampire
- That night was special. Imagine, we walked among the cherry orchards holding hands and absolutely not thinking about anything. I just could not keep it all inside and decided to confess that fell in love with him. Everything was happening so fast . I heard his muffled scream and moan. Heard literally as his broken bones and that makes me want to make myself deaf . I could no longer tolerate it , but could not do anything . So I forgot about who I even stopped taking their weapons with them . The demon laughed in my face forces us to look at the suffering of my loved one suffer and I could no longer . As we talked about Boria spell , which was for the most extreme cases , and I realized that for me came this extreme case. I read spell promising him that he would live . Looking into his eyes as I read the hearing moans demon. A flash of light blinded me and the last thing I saw and heard that his face and my name coming out of his mouth . Last time I saw him . Last time could hear his voice. For me that day potmou life ended , I realized that I h then never see Minho . - Her voice broke and she hid her face again . Tears again flowed down her cheeks. In the hands felt something cool and in a moment she felt her fingers with fingers pereplitayutsya boys . All the while he listened to her crowded shock , bewilderment and confusion . He already felt a very long time . This girl is forced to wake up in his long-dead heart feelings about which he knew not. Loosening her hands , he turned and hugged her to his chest hugging and her hair. Her scent intoxicates and now seemed the whole room was spinning on how to become hot. Her frail body trembled with an under his hands and sobs of bitterness and now he so wanted to help her. Comfort her. But how? And why not?

- Do not cry - He pressed her harder and feeling her tears pass through the fabric of his shirt burning skin, covered his eyes with her face in her hair. They stood like that for a while until his hearing did not catch the annoying voice behind the wall. A moment later she was sitting on a couch in a complete misunderstanding and Minho standing at the door waiting intruder .
A moment later, the door swung open and the room seemed Hara. Her eyes fell on the Minho and face appeared predatory grin .
- Minho again you avoiding me ? I do not like - girl pouted approaching vampire. At this point, before the eyes of Nicole got a picture of the dream . Only in the dream was her favorite man and woman in a nurse's uniform , but here vampire with the face of her lover, who admittedly not as bad as the vampire wants to appear and point to point as that nurse .
It was strange, but it again in the chest stab of jealousy . One thing vidit sleep , and another look at it live. Minho suddenly pushed vampire and took a step back
- Get out . I do not want to see you - he said sharply and turned away. Jara slid angry look around the room and noticed Nicole brutalized . She did not memorized the faces of people , but this . That it was almost a week and not only alive , it lives under the same roof with Minho . It was for her like a rag to a bull . In seconds she was close to Nicole and grabbed her by the throat slightly raised above the floor
- Minho why your toy is still alive ? Since it is so much fun ? And I can play ? - In the next instant, Nicole felt a pain in the neck and then as fangs tore the skin and the blood glaring . Body instantly weakened.
- Do not you dare ! - Heard a male voice and Nicole failed to nowhere. Ready to fall on the floor she closed her eyes , but she felt his hands on his hips. Minho held her in his arms hugging her while Hara lying against the wall near the exit .
- Get Hara ! Remember that I'm on dozens of years older than you and I can kill if I want to click a finger without seeing any of you family! Go away and do not you dare to come if you do not call ! - His eyes pobogroveli and body tensed like a string . Nicole literally chustvovala each muscle . Hara face became even paler than before. Funk hit look and she involuntarily drew back . When she came out and closed the door , Nicole was not solved another minute to raise his eyes to the Minho . But when he heard his quiet footsteps and felt under a sofa , Nicole nakots then looked up.
- Are you okay? - Minho was standing next to her with a towel putting it to her neck. Only now she remembered about that Hara bit her . Took a towel and holding the wound Nicole felt like a hand Mino reluctantly departs from it .
- Let me see - said the young man ing a little rag.
- This crazy and unscientific bite normally. And thank God . - The young man sighed and ran a hand over his face. On his cheek were traces of blood and eyes began to shine a little harder . He bent his neck and Nicole smell her blood instantly killing enveloped him into oblivion. Somehow, only her blood could satiate him after he bit her . This annoyed and scared . Now he thought that it would touch his lips to the wound , but inside all ached every inch of approximation. Fangs scraped lips and heart beat faster Nicole treacherously .
- You need rest and food to me - Suddenly, the young man said and stood up , took his jacket and walked quickly closed the door .
Nicole frantically corrected towel feeling weak and incredible heat in the chest. He strangely influenced her. But she could not understand why. Still standing she went around the room and noticed a bookcase standing there was the view of the book. Came across clearly one old book . Pulling her and saw a familiar symbol on the cover, Nicole heart trembled and she was already running to the couch clutching a book to her chest. But when she sit as adrenaline drained from the heart and the weakness of her body swallowed throwing to sleep.