Night together

Parallel worlds

Nicole was on the way to school, adjusting his belt. She thought about for today's day and could not understand why it hurt so Minho. She thought long and hard about it and finally decided to let go because it might interfere with her work. And it is not one of those guys who falls for. She is simply no time for them.
The school was empty and she could finally see her without prying eyes. The sound of footsteps on the corridor fly away and it seemed like an echo of trying to overtake it. Moonlight coming through the window and fell on the tiles spreading like butter. After seeing the three floors Nicole did not find anything and decided to explore the gym and wine cellar. Hall was the first on her list. Approaching the door, she heard a suspicious sound, and all the muscles tensed at the same moment. She quietly opened the large steel door and reached out his hand looking for the gun hidden under his jacket. And what was her surprise when, in the hall, she saw that someone was trying to distance itself from. Minho trained alone and his view in the moonlight was like an angel. He just did not have the wings behind the back while Nicole would have sworn that sees them. White and such shining. The sight fascinated by so much that she forgot herself and taking a step into the hall, then let go of the door that was closed, and slam. The decor instantly tensed and looked in the air ran discharge current. Minho looked at her with a look of confusion and even panic. After all, no one knew how he comes here at night.
They looked at each other in utter confusion and none of them dared to say that either. Suddenly, in the darkest corner of the room something flashed and Nicole's body instinctively reacted in an instant once near the Minho. Drawing her pistol from belt, she sent him to the corner and in her view it was possible to clearly read prepared. Minho also continued to look at her barely managing to trace its rapid movement. Nicole sent the gun in the same corner and suddenly came out of his little girl. Her heart trembled for a moment, and she realized that the case is very bad.
Minho also noticed the child tried to grab the gun, but she pushed him away
- Do not go and run away! - She cried keeping his eyes with a girl
- Are you crazy?! It's a baby! - Screaming at her boyfriend
- Do not believe everything that you see - she said quietly and stood between him and the child.
In the light of the moon in front of them was a little girl about five years old in appearance. It caused more emotion than fear in her soft pink dress with beautiful pink shoes and a small teddy bear in her arms. You never would have thought about what detya can hurt you. Minho thought the same.
- Are you crazy? This is the same little girl! - Minho kept trying to get Nicole to remove the weapons.
- Do not bother me! - She cried and made the step to find the girl. That, in turn, smiled and her eyes got red color. Around it seemed strange purple smoke like shupaltsy crept toward them. Minho moment and grabbed him by the throat and had difficulty breathing.
- Damn! - Nicole and swore in the hall there was a shot. Minho fell coughing and looked at the girl. On her arm was a bullet hole, but the next moment she was delayed.
- Run! - Ordered the girl and grabbed Minho's hand ran toward the exit of the room.

They fled as I could. More precisely Nicole Minho dragged behind a pondering on the go where she could hide him. He witnessed was not supposed to see, and now she needs to understand how to proceed further. The school was running pungent and evil laughter. They literally felt someone behind him, but did not stop. Nicole could not hurt to give Minho.

 

He run into one of the classes, Nicole looked away Minho in the room and prepared to defend the gun at the door.
- What the hell is going on here?! - Asked Minho
- It's a demon, and you were in the wrong place at the wrong time - she replied without taking his eyes off the entrance
- Demon!? What other demon? Whose is a joke! - Minho kept asking
- I would like that it was a joke, but before dawn we must be ready for anything. Try not to disturb me - Nicole contemplating a plan of action, but nothing came to mind.
- I know you do not like it, but this is too much - Minho said and looked away inspecting the class
- I know. And believe me the last thing I would like to meet you here - she replied, slightly relaxed feeling demon care of them for some distance
- What did I do not like it? - Minho chuckled.
- Why should I like you? Do not compare me with others - Nicole put the gun on the desk and looked at Minho - Let me see - She came over and sat down beside Minho touched his face and lifted his chin, looking around the neck.
- All the girls are the same. It's annoying - Answered guy, but after touching toes Nicole stopped.
- You'll live - Nicole answered and pushed Man after his words about the girls again returned to look for the door
The guy smiled and got up going to the window
- Offended? Apparently I love you, too - confidently told Minho
- Do not be so sure of himself. You're the most normal guy strutting - Nicole smiled and looked at the guy seeing as it touched her words
- You are so confident in their own words? Believe me you're the same as all. And just like everyone looking at me. - Minho smiled and continued - with lust - he smiled and looked at Nicole.
She was standing sideways to him staring at the door and for some reason it seemed for a moment that his heart trembled. A strange feeling. Never before had he felt so. No girl could not make his heart stand still.
- Let's bet? - Nicole said - if I fall in love with you first, then you can do with me whatever you want - Nicole smiled and looked corner of his eye at the surprised guy
- What if I fall in love with you first? - Minho grinned and crossed his arms over his chest
- Then you'll be mine forever - With these words, she turned to him and came into the dense literally to a couple of centimeters, looking him in the eye with the call.
Minho's throat went dry and swallowed, he felt a slight burning
- Well - he replied - but see no pity, because I won - Minho pulled his hand to the girl's face, and suddenly the door there was a loud sound and Nicole immediately jumped to the desk and grabbed the gun pointed it at the source.

 

The door creaked and opened quietly. Crawled across the floor sticky mist and filling the room slowly crept up to Nicole and Minho. The girl tightened her grip on the gun and walked to the Minho
- When I tell you to run, run away without looking back. Get it? - Her thoughts were confused. Now she was not thinking so much about how to kill the demon, but about how to do so would Minho was injured. To be honest, but she was beginning to lose their bet. But she would never admit it. Minho looked at Nicole and smiled
- Do you think I'll leave you here alone? Bad do you think of me - Minho looked around and picking up a chair, ready for battle.
- You're forcing me - Nicole answered and looked at the open door pushed back Minho. Once they were in the hallway, she grabbed the boy by the hand and ran with him to the door of the school.
 
They sat on a park bench next to the school and tried to recover. Regardless of their physical fitness, each running as I could. Nicole ran Minho trying to take away from danger, and Minho was running trying to keep up with Nicole. When they stopped and sat down, the whole fatigue momentarily fell on their shoulders. The legs were buzzing and it seemed that his heart is about to jump out to the Rouge.
- You're fast - Minho said, and laughed
- I try - Reply Nicole continued to look around.
- Now what? You kill me? - Minho looked at her and smiled
- Of course, when i won the argument - Reply brunette smiling
Minho laughed and oblakotivshis back on the bench looked up at the sky. The sun was beginning to appear over the horizon. That night they will not forget.
After returning home, Nicole went to the shower and went out on the bed and fell asleep, while Minho long lay looking up at the ceiling of his room thinking about what he is feeling now looking at this willful, blatant, but still beautiful and funny girl.

Thank you for reading. Waiting for your comments