It's time to say goodbye

Parallel worlds

Nicole was adjusting her dress and thinking is not it worth it to abandon the proposal Minho. He called her out and she did not know how to understand it. Since that first night they went to school for two weeks. The demon disappeared and did not have even the slightest trace of anything that happened there. Withdrew her from school, and now they have met only when she had free time. After all, their argument was valid, but Nicole is not one of those who lose.
 
She drove them to the named address and it seemed that with every meter that brings it to the meeting place, her heart was beating strongly. Yes, she fell in love. Fell in love so much that every day spent without him seemed to her empty and useless. But he did not know about it. She'd never admit it. Too scary. Too sad. Although the two weeks Minho behavior has also changed. He has some glorious. He indulged her in everything, but that's understandable, he also wants to win.
 
When she got to the place, then checked back a couple of times in the SMS address. It was a cherry garden. She had never been here before in the evening all the more because the evening and night it is running. When looking through the eyes of Minho, Nicole began to get nervous. After all, she was waiting for it all. Distrustful and cautious though she wanted to believe.
- Hello - a voice behind her and closed her eyes dark.
The girl shuddered and turned abruptly to the sound. Before her stood Minho. Tall, handsome, charming and fascinating. He looked at her with his brown eyes, and she was drowning in his eyes.
- Hi, - she said, and smiled.
- Do not scare me like that - Nicole turned away and walked to the side gardens.
- Well not anymore - Minho replied, laughing catching up with her.
 
They walked around the alley and Nicole have never felt so relaxed and good. Suddenly she felt the weight of his shoulder and she looked up at him. Minho put his hand on her shoulder and so carefully and gently squeezing lightly.
- You know, I wanted to talk to you. Let's sit down - they sat down on a bench and Nicole's heart sank.
- I do not even know how to begin. To me before this was not. - Began Minho.
- Nicole I know that everything is possible it looks like I want you to do something, but trust me .. - Minho said looking at Nicole and tried not looking at her
- Minho - stopped his girlfriend
- No need - the girl stood up and looked at the flower garden
- All too well. I'm not used to that. And you should not try. - She sighed and turned to Minho.
- Let's assume that we just spend a good time together and leave it at that - Nicole said trying to keep her voice steady

 

But suddenly she felt the heat on the shoulders of someone's hands and squeezed them. Looking around she saw a man standing behind her Minho. So warm. So close. She lost her head away from him.
- No need to talk about that than to be sorry - Minho said and hugged the girl. Her heart was beating so hard and eyes covered themselves from this blissful feeling of proximity to a loved one. Nicole put her arm around the young men hand and sighed.
 
Everything went black, and it seemed that the forces immediately left the body. Caustic laughter sounded in the ears and vyvehnutoe shoulder prevented to do anything. When looking through the eyes of the man she would give her life now, Nicole and then forced myself to think that he was all right.
 
The demon attacked unexpectedly at a time when she was not ready. When she gave herself to the senses and forget about caution. Evil itself in the image of a little girl. Nicole got up and ran towards the darkness in which the vile tentacles dragged Minho. She could not even react when he heard a rustle of leaves and felt pain in his shoulder.
Branches spreading out his arms she prayed about that Minho was alive. And seen her picture is plunged into horror, though I must confess to her work she has seen a lot. Minho hung over the land held by hands unseen forces panting.
- Minho! - Cried the girl and ran to the boy, but does not run just a couple of steps it was thrown back. Back pain seared and Nicole closed her eyes. We head over there was a haughty laugh.
- Let him ! It is nothing to do with! - Screaming girl
- So so. Is the famous hand light up the slack and gave potdalas feelings for mere mortals? What are you willing to do for him? - Sounded sarcastic and now Nicole knew who she roars. This demon loila she is not the first year and every time their meeting ended with the death of innocent people.
- Do not you dare! If you did you touch me .... - started screaming girl
- And what did you do? Or are you too bye walk with weapons? - Demon laughed and Nicole shuddered. She was unarmed except for a small knife she always carried with him, but her handbag was not known where.
- I'll tear you with my bare hands if you touch it - that said, hearing Nicole cry pierced the Minho. The strength of his hands clasped nadlamyvaya bone.
- Stop it! I ask! - The girl fell to the ground and started crying her eyes

 

- That's what love does to people. Emotion is a weakness. Silly weakness. I think I'll spare you from that, and I will once again be interesting to look at your pathetic attempts to catch me - with these words between Nicole and the place where hung Minho appeared funnel. A dark and scary.
- I'll throw this man into darkness, and it will be your fault - the demon laughed and brought the young man's body to the funnel
- But I'm generous today and I will give you to say goodbye to him - Demon laughed again and Nicole ran up to the guy. Wiping his face with the blood she clung to his forehead to its calming
- I'm sorry Minho. It's all my fault. Sorry - she repeats trying to revive him
- I love you Nicole. You win. I'm yours forever. So do not cry - Quiet Minho said with a slight smile
- Fool. What a fool you - Nicole lifted the guy's face and gently kissed him on the lips
- I promise you will live. I love you Minho. Long time. And I always will. Thank you for letting me feel it. - Nicole again touched his lips and wiping his tears from his cheek moved away from the young man turned to the demon looked at him very familiar look to it
- Ohhh here it is the same arm of the Light. I will know. - Laughed the demon
- You're nobody to hurt creature - Nicole closed her eyes and began to chant. The demon stopped laughing feeling his fear grips. He did not expect it to decide on such a step.
- Stop it! You will die with me! - Shouted the demon finding your truth Worm. His skin is covered with cracked cracks and wounds.
- You will no longer be able to hurt people - She whispered Nicole continued to cast a spell from which her ​​body began to glow on the cheek and there was the first strong scratch.
- Nicole! What are you doing?! - Minho tried to speak loudly, but his throat was fighting from the stale air.
- You'll be well-loved. Trust me. It's time to say goodbye. I love you, Minho, - with every word uttered spells the demon's body became increasingly disfigured and in a moment Minho bright light blinded him and thrown to the side.

 

- Nicole .... stop .... Nicole..... Nicole .....! - Minho woke up in a hospital bed. The nurse ran to him tried to get him, but he was only trying to get rid of despair
- Take it easy! You are in the hospital! - Repeated the girl
- Nicole! Where is she?! What happened to her? - Minho tried to grab her hand, but could not because his hands were tied to the bed.
- Take it easy. Since you did not have any girls. Maybe you hit your head after the explosion, and it seems that someone was - hear these words Minho froze in horror looking at the girl. While he did not move quickly nurse has stuck him a sedative and he fell asleep, and ran down his cheek salty tear
- Nicole... - Minho whispered and fell asleep.
 
 
Thanks for reading. ll be adding a new chapter. I welcome your feedback