The first meeting

Parallel worlds

- Nicole! Do you hear me?! Nicole! Answer me! Please! - Cried a voice in the earpiece, and with a heart-rending anguish.
She opened her eyes and smiled looked at a handful of ashes that was still smoking.
- Take it easy. I'm OK - answered the young lady adjusting her bangs from her eyes.
- Do not scare me like that! - A woman's voice called out again
- Take it easy as abnormal. I'm alive. Demon destroyed. No losses - Nicole looked around and went to the side of the lane.
- Abnormal. Okay, take a rest and I will send you a new job. Congratulations! You're going to school! - Happily exclaimed the girl in earphone.
 
The bright sun was blinding. She is unaccustomed to go out during the day and tembolee so early. But work is work. In her life there is nothing more. Although being in school just did not please her. Crossing the threshold of the entrance to the school, Nicole has once again agreed to regret that, although the choice was not particularly.
A huge number of people. Just people. Girls and boys who now and then looked at it from all sides. Newcomer of the year by a student. There is something to gossip. And the school is like. The brunette stepped forward and felt a hand on his shoulder, instinctively grabbed her and threw himself over the enemy. On both sides of poshlyshalsya whisper and Nicole looked into the face of his enemy. It was a student of this school
- What do you want? - Nicole said in a calm voice.
- You dropped something - the guy held out a piece of Nicole, trying to calm the body riddled with fear. The girl took the paper and moved toward his locker. Ignoring the whispers around.
 
- Meet. This is a new student in our class. Jung Nicole. I hope you take care of it. - Introduced a new girl to the class teacher - to plant in the free space and is located. Over there - the teacher pointed at the desk in the center row at the end of the class. The girl was silent and took his seat, sat exactly preparing to be bored.
 
The lesson ended surprisingly quickly, and she had not even had time to take a nap. Bell made a commotion in the life of the school and Nicole decided not to waste time to view the future place of employment.
 
Its task was not an ordinary demon. People lost in this school too often. And the agency has decided to send an agent to investigate the causes of these disappearances. The demon was not determined, but the fact that no traces and clues, it could only mean that he is very strong.
Walking down the hallway and wondering if Nicole did not notice the people around. Suddenly shoulder rest against something hard, and she looked up.
 
In all trembled and began to beat as fast as it could, but the face was not any change. Only a tiny pupil dilation eye with which such an agent as she quickly mastered. Front stood tall and incredibly handsome guy surrounded by the flow of people. Brown eyes, like two coffee lake, beautiful and smooth facial features as if she was looking at the model. And judging by how hard his shoulder, he was obviously athletic. Neat and tidy. And such a deadpan look. It looked as if through it and like straight to the soul

 

She had never felt like that. It was weird and scary. But she always knew how to cope with your fear. Another minute and she lowered her eyes and walked away from the guy. Besting his side she silently passed and moved on to study school.
 
Bell rang for class and she realized that it is necessary to go back. Going into the class, she met the eyes of all sitting there
- You're late - said the teacher
- It will not happen again - Nicole answered dryly
- Come to your place - the teacher pointed at her desk and she went to her. But looking at the next table, again felt a strange sense of injection into the heart. At the next table sat the guy she met in the corridor. He looked out the window is not paying attention to what's going on in the classroom. He was frankly do not care. Nicole's silence was held to sovemu chair and sat on it transferred an eye on the board and has remained so to sit without blinking until the end of the lesson.
The day ended and Nicole FOOTWEAR thought about it would have to come back here at night. Then no one would disturb her. Removing shoes and headed for the door, she noticed a silhouette at the exit. It was him.
Choi Minho. A student, an athlete, a mysterious and aloof. Responsible only when asked, and not to allow people to him. The star of the school team and the best student in the school. Mystery. And that it was her weak spot. He made her heart tremble, but why? . As such he could do? A girl walked past the corner of my eye and just looked at him, giving him a look of indifference and total lack of interest, but actually drowning in his brown eyes. They drew her like a magnet. Strange. But it was enough for her to get all the air as it flew away from her head. She returned home and fell into bed immediately fell asleep. Heavy first day. But it is to cope. As always.
 
 
 
Thank you for what you have read. Chapter One and short, but I promise to write another soon. Waiting for your comments