Nightmare

Parallel worlds

 

It seemed that the heart does not beat completely. Every knock like having another attempt to catch your breath , but do not like it . I do not want , though it was strange that either feel now . It seems that time has stopped, because the whole point of life simply disappeared.

Whole body ached and it seemed that all the bones are literally hundreds of pieces. Burden but at the same she felt differently than everything was just so . In the eyes hit the moonlight . Perhaps this is what was now the most pleasant.All next moment flashed before my eyes blurred silhouettes, but she could not concentrate. Forces were not. Ritual she used was an extreme measure and very few people knew about what happens to those who use it.

Shadow flashed again and the body reflexively tried to respond to the anxious feeling . But the next moment eclipsed one reason only thought mechanically from her lips.
- Minho - and in the darkness swallowed him again. Tran smell hit his nose and neck felt someone breathing.

 

- My poor little girl. Forgot your prince and now see who you like. You sorry sight . - There was a familiar and arrogant. Whose understanding of voice, dramatically Nicole opened her eyes and tried to get up , but could only feel the full weight of his head.
- Look, she woke up - Hearing finessed a pleasant voice and the look unwittingly tried to find its source.
- Why do you even brought it here ? It 's your new little toy ? - Notes from boredom now scattered in every phrase of the vote.
However, the girl managed to turn the eyes opened and frightening view of the city . A huge picture window opened apocalypse. Rather its consequences. Habitual skyscrapers standing in ruins and overcast sky gray and black clouds added this kind of horror. Some of the windows was seen dim lights , which can be mistaken for a veterinarian if they are not accompanied by smoke. Horror is absorbed by the heart , causing it to beat faster.
- It's a bit strange - note once again , privleg voice rending silence.
- My heart beats faster. Perhaps she knew where he was taken . - Chuckle slipped on the ice made ​​the blood boil a bit.

Only now she noticed two figures , or rather , the silhouette and a young man standing next to the chair where he sat this silhouette. A young man of eighteen to look at, was very good-looking guy with an unusual appearance . Short dark hair give the impression that he is trying to nadbavit couple of years. Fine features created an image of a certain naivety and aristocracy. Slender fingers run chair suggests that he could not play the piano badly but the style is about rebellion , which is not met by the fact that he looked so young . On the second silhouette she could only say that sitting pretty tall and powerfully built . But the lack of light in that part of the room so as not to erase a large window , made ​​it impossible to see everything better. Throat burned from a deep breath, and now she realized how much defenseless. But even in this situation , she could not think clearly.

All she could think of now only Minho . Where he is and what happened to him? She did not know that was able to save him, and if she did not kill , but there is hope , the only thing she could afford. Glance moved to the ceiling and saw myself in a huge mirror , literally froze the blood in his veins . Her outfit was literally say extremely poor and confusing. From black dress was gone. Now, she probably would have said that the scope of its activities, suitable for this outfit was absolutely obscene nature . Black shorts tight buttocks and thighs lightly glide over the same color leather top barely covering the s , and a pair of leather bracelets obsalyutno bare feet . lack of shoes , of course could play her hand in case the fight, but the fact that she did not feel them almost forced to think that it does not help .
- Taemin, give her water - heard a quiet voice and for the moment it even seemed that he knew her .

Young man whimpered slightly and reluctantly went to the door . Door closing sound and absolute silence . Overcoming self Nicole sat still find yourself in a large leather sofa likeness of a round shape. She was ready to attack, and now you can understand the stress of her body , while her eyes ran around the room in search of something .
- How do you know me ? - Suddenly a voice was heard silhouette and Nicole stopped his quest to sharpen eyes on the dark figure .
Feeling familiar tone did not leave her, but my mind was full house and she could not understand why it is now so difficult to understand what is happening.

Silhouette stood up and slowly walked over to her and the closer it became more troubling to a girl's heart . Unexplained fear understanding that apparently subconsciously she knows from her so I know that voice. Silhouette slowly coming to light . In the beginning, she noticed a very simple clothes for an appropriate place to some big boss . Installing gray jeans losnyashiesya in the dim light of the lamps clearly emphasized strong legs seemed more wide open leather jacket and blood red sweater lying next to the body stamping . Suddenly the figure stopped and face became hard to distinguish .
- I repeat my question. How do you know me ? - The voice began to sound more metallic and impatiently .

- I do not know you - can squeeze Nicole again and felt a burning sensation in the throat.
- Do not lie to me ! - Voice broke silhouette on scream and within seconds she felt the pressure on the neck and the fact that it literally walk into the soft surface of the sofa. She blinked , but the lack of air made ​​wide-eyed , and from what he saw in her face took on a body horror.
- Minho .... thank God - only she was able to squeeze last remnants of chest pain and squeezed . Lungs demanded oxygen and brain feverishly pounding heart gave commands faster. But she could not do even the smallest breath. Hands involuntarily fell on his wrist , and even seemed willing to accept the fact that he would die in her arms. But suddenly evaporate grip loosened , and also appeared molnienostno body and mechanically made ​​most probably a big breath in my life from what is natural looking girl started coughing absorbing oxygen. When the air has become more or less missed the girl tried to get up and get off the couch , but only limply fell to the floor as the legs would not obey . She looked back at the young man hiding in the dark and could not understand her overwhelming feelings. Joy because she knows that he is alive and at the same time fear of the fact that just a minute ago he almost killed her.

- I hate it when I lie. How quickly did you realize that you should not do . - His voice was heard mocking and he quietly turned to her. Second and she again uvstvuet pain. He grabbed her hair pulling back and lifting the face to him
- Do not keep repeating the question again - now she did not recognize the man about whom so worried . Domineering, cruel , impatient and intimidating. Patience is over at the next jerk of her head . Skills you will not forget and a second later she found the strength to twist and change the role of places. She sat on him crushing his throat with his elbow and is only now able to look into his eyes . Apparently it was hell . She died and gone to sschy nightmare. Young man's eyes were blood-red , and the skin cold and horribly pale. Although catch him by surprise she still could , because the surprise and indignation is now reading in this look more than anything else . Girl instinctively jumped off and crawled Man looking at hand at least something to protect themselves.
- What kind of jokes you play pump me? - She asked the young man was still lying on the floor.
The room broke caustic laugh. He laughed lying on the floor and not holding back from laughing at heart Nicole was hurt . This family favorite and laughter she would never forget 

- For a long time I did not laugh . And not surprised. Pleasant feeling forgotten and for that I forgive you for your pathetic attempts to defeat me. - The young man stood up and walked closer to the sofa to cuddle up to the brunette .
- But it would be only once, and believe me if you answer my questions quickly and honestly , I let you die without pain - he smiled and flashed his lips fangs with the real fangs. Nicole heart stopped for a moment and she realized that it faces not human. This species was considered extinct in the demons of offices and few people remember anything about them , but now she was sure a hundred percent . Before her stood a vampire. blood and killing for fun and their own survival . But how cruel fate of such a creature gifted with such a person . Or so who avenged her making her the most expensive human creatures of the night ? These questions raced through her mind like a flock of frightened birds.
- Who are you? Where am I? What's going on ? - These issues alone left her lips and heart pounding treacherously refused smoothly. In one demon was right. She found her weak spot. They became mere mortal boy . Choi Minho . One for whom she was ready for anything .

From these questions and terror in the eyes of the girl , the boy was a little surprised and it was another surprise for him.
- You surprised me again . Who am I? It seems you already know it , because is not the first time call my name , which is known to very few people , and those already probably gnawing worms . The answer to the question of where are you I will give you for a gift. You're in my penthouse. And I must admit that you people so long edinsvennoe dyshashy here. And that's about what had happened . This is a question more difficult because what we have now for a long time considered the norm . - The voice sounded young men monotonically and smoothly. He quietly approached closer to the brunette watching as her body literally stretched string and ready for battle.
- I do not understand . Why ? - With these words, she dropped her hands and began to leave the moment of force it. Only now she felt the fact that extremely exhausted .
- Have I been here ? - The question sounded nastoyachivo and imperiously
- For three days . If not hear your heartbeat then reshli would have found another corpse. - A young man podesh closer and sat on the couch near the frayed Nicole . For it was strange that she is still alive . He had never derzhalcheloveka alive longer than a couple of hours, but this girl pronounce his name all these three days and being expressly fire albeit unconscious, his curiosity led blaze blue flame.
- Three days . Now it is clear - Nicole tried to get up , but had not the strength . - I think I begin to understand what is happening. Let me ask you . What is happening to this world ? - Her voice was quiet , and she knew that could not speak louder and hear her vampire .
- With the world? Well . World mired in house and self-destruction . Vampires rule the world using bags of blood for their sustenance and pleasure. You should know this by the way like no other - He chuckled pointing to her shoulder.
Nicole looked at his hand and saw something like a tattoo on his right forearm . Some semblance of lilies with intricate swirls and patterns.
- What is it? - Involuntarily she asked
- Coat of arms of the family. Or rather a trademark . If so you will be more clear . You commodity. - He laughed and lifted his jacket sleeve
- It's my arms - Vampire On hand was a tattoo of a flaming dragon.
- What on your shoulder worth stigma suggests that you belongs to the family of scarlet lotus . And the fact that you are a man , suggests that you bought either for food or for entertainment, although not a spoiler - On the face of the young man made ​​slight anxiety , but he quickly hid her arrogance .
- Apparently you're a runaway sheep - it is clearly amused by this situation. - And it would cost to bring you the holder of, although I think I can afford to just play with you - He leaned into her neck and inhaled the scent of her skin.

His eyes widened slightly and ran across his throat discreet com. My throat was dry as if he had not eaten for several days , and the sweet smell pleasantly tickled his nose.
- Who are you? - He was able to pull away from the girl and slightly resettled thereby arousing the suspicions of Nicole about his condition
- I ? Would now like to know myself . - Suddenly, the door opened with a loud thud and there was a girl in the room with the same blood-red eyes . In appearance it is fragile and cute couple literal bored eyes.
- Why are you people here will not let me ! - Loud and she said her voice literally laid ears .
- I see it's true , and the third day you 're hiding from me in the company of some not clear bags with blood ! - She looked more closely at Nicole
- Hara , I beg you stop yelling . From you scream at me a headache even though it is impossible - Minho sighed and got up quietly to Nicole threw her his jacket covering bare shoulders .
- Why are you hiding from me? - Who was the Hara is rather like a hurt child than a vampire. Approaching the boy , she grabbed his arm and began to pull almost stamped her feet as if she did not give a loved bear.
- I have a mood. And if you do not want to piss me off then please leave. - Minho looked at the city and Nicole noticed how hard steel vzdymtsya his shoulders when breathing .
- Come on. Minho . I missed - Girl persistently stood in front of a guy and a second already hugging and kissing him Intertwining almost the entire body around him like a snake . From the look she kisses Minho heart literally stopped Nicole did not want to fight . Yes , she knew that was not the man she loves so much , but even though it's in her s all the blazing flames. Kiss lasted a few minutes , but soon the young man from himself otodinu Haru and she pouted resentfully .
- How can you be harmful . Well, at least Treat - She all the time sitting by the couch Nicole and a second was standing near her example to her neck
- Do not touch ! This is my toy! - Instant and Hara is literally lying near the front door . Rapidly rising she wanted was to throw at him , but at the moment he appeared beside her and pressed his neck against the wall
- Get out if you do not want problems and do not come back until I did not call you . - Opening the door to literally pushed Haru the door and never listening to it hiss shut it toward his chair.

 

 

Thanks for reading after such a large amount of time. I hope you enjoyed it. Waiting for comments and I hope soon I will lay out the second part)