9: Tutor

Reversed Cendrillon [HIATUS]

Chapter 9: Tutor

____________________

*Dinggg Dinggggg*

The lunch bell rang and Tabi scampered.

Before opening the door that leads to the rooftop, he turned his head left and right. He then nodded to himself when the coast was clear. He went to the stairs and took two steps at a time.  He looked like he was taking another quiz, but that's different from now. As Tabi reached the top of the staircase, he bursted through the door. 

*BANG* The door banged to the wall after Tabi opening it.

YoungBae let out a high pitched scream that made the others yelp in surprise. Big Bang was the only ones at the rooftop and 2NE1 is nowhere to be found. 

 “Yah! Choi Seung Hyun! What's wrong?”

“T-Tu-Tutor.” Tabi was now panting from the whole stairs expedition. 

“Tutor?” “Two tour?” “You're gonna tour?” Tabi sat down on the floor with a somehow horrified look on his face.

“Park Bom is gonna tutor me.” But turns out he's just plain nervous. Big Bang started to gasp in shock one by one. 

“When is she gonna tutor you?” Daesung asked and he's still shocked from the whole tutor thing.  “Dismissal time.” Tabi is just staring on the floor while explaining how did she end up being his tutor.

“What if she likes you?” Jiyong, who's been observant these days, tried to ask. Tabi changed his shocked expression from earlier into a mellow one.

He started to think about his encounters with her. All the happy memories they shared from the moment they met. Even if it was for a short time. He started to think what if Bom really likes him? He lifted his head up to see s staring at him weirdly with funny faces. Just like how girls with their friends and crushes then they giggle.

“Yah guys, you're all ruining the moment.” Jiyong grinned while shaking his head.

“But, does she really like me?” Tabi's shoulders started to droop and sighed. Even the stupid grins from the faces of Big Bang were wiped off. Oh yeah they haven't thought of that. Without answering, Big Bang just patted Tabi's shoulder.

Then, they continued eating their lunch.

__________

A high pitched scream filled out the basement.

“Unnieeeeeeessss!” Bom started screaming while running.  When she reached 2NE1, she slumped on the floor to the manner of squatting. “Gwaenchanayo?” 2NE1 started to check if Bom is okay.

“Help me.” 

 

2NE1 started to surround Bom while she's drinking a bottle of water. They paused their filming for their music project and they decided to name it 2NE1loves. Bom already finished her parts and they were now filming for the other members.

“I'm gonna tutor Seunghyun.” 2NE1 was staring at Bom. They weren't surprised at the tutoring part. They knew Bom has high grades. Then they squealed. What they were surprised was that Bom was gonna tutor Tabi.

“Really?”

“Yep. I didn't know why I did it but I said it on impulse.” 2NE1 looked at each other. 

They knew what's going on and Bom here doesn't know. Even Minzy, the maknae knows. They were all together for years.

 

This Bom who's awkward with other boys but can handle them very well. This Bom who's smart and can tutor even the nerdy nerds of the school. This Bom who's rich but is still kindhearted.  This Bom who's in love and doesn't know. 2NE1 wasn't planning on telling Bom what she feels. They will just wait for her to know it. What they'll do? Help her of course!

“When will you meet?” Sandara squinted her eyes.

“Dismissal.”

“Where?”

“Library.”

“Let's go.” Before Bom can catch up on the real world, she was dragged by her friends.

“Where are we going?” Bom said while running through the hallways.

“Lockers.”

“Waeeeeee----” Before she can protest, they ran faster. 

“Hurry! Before lunch ends!” They stumbled through the hallway where the lockers are. It was a long line of grey lockers. Pretty boring right? But at the pretty end of the line of lockers, there's a different one. 

“What are we doing here?” Bom asked while catching her breath. 2NE1 didn't answer and instead, CL pulled a string on the corner of the locker. Whooshing sounds were heard then a keypad showed up. CL punched in numbers, scanned her fingerprint and then the locker door opened to reveal books aligned on the top. At the bottom, gym clothes and school materials were displayed. Then, the current door widened and there was a passageway.  Sandara went in first and they followed her after.

Darkness filled the whole room but Minzy turned to her right and opened the lights. There was a disco ball hanging, mini refrigerator on the corner, an ice hockey table. You wouldn't imagine this place inside a locker. Well not if it's 2NE1 we're talking about.

The other members almost scattered until CL stopped them. “Are you all forgetting why we went here?”

“I was asking that question awhile ago.”

“For the tutoring.”

“Tutoring? Waeyo?”

“For you to prepare.” Before she can reply, CL pushed a button on the wall. A door opened to reveal a closet of clothes. CL then got a remote and pressed some buttons. The closet started to move in a circular manner. 

“We need to choose an attire for you.”

“Unnie! I'm tutoring not going to a date!” /Date/ Bom flushed in a pink manner when she thought of the word date.

“Oh yeah. Oh well let's still choose!”

“Unnie!” Bom playfully stomped her right foot. “Listen. SeungHyun-sshi isn't like that. Even if I dress normally or elegantly, he's the person to see me as who I am inside. He's the type of guy who'll accept a girl for who she is. He's hardworking. But for some reason, he gets drowsy during Lee seonsaengnim's class. Then he rocks his head back and forth.” Bom started to giggle as she repeated the scene inside her head. 2NE1 opened their mouths but before they can say anything, the bell ranged.

 “Omo! Kang seonsaengnim's class is next! Bye unnies! Bye Minzy maknae! Kamsahamnida!”

 

2NE1's mouths were still widened in shock. Park Bom just indirectly confessed right now.

__________

Dismissal came and there was this two who's been awkward at the library.

They were already here for the past ten minutes and all they have talked about was a simple hello.

“Shhhh.” Minzy placed her index finger closer to her lips that signaled her unnies to keep quiet.  2NE1 was behind a shelf of books. Not too tall and not too short. Just okay for stalkers. 2NE1 all moved to the right. Like tiptoeing, but they were squatting. They moved, one step at a time. Then they all clashed with other bodies. They all winced in pain.

“YOU!” 2NE1 and Big Bang synchronized in shouting. The librarian heard the commotion and went nearer them. 

“Get out. This is a place for tranquility, not some noise.” Big Bang and 2NE1 were now outside the library. 

“Get out. This is a place for tranquility, not some noise.” Seungri started to mimic the librarian until GD tackled him. 

“What were you doing inside?”

“What were you doing inside?”

“I asked you first.”

“No. I asked you first.” Sandara almost tackled GD if not for CL stopping them. 

“We're spying on the tutoring session.”

“Us too!” DaeSung started to laugh that his eyes started to disappear.

“So we've now been kicked out from the library. What now?”

“Cafe?”

“Cafe!”

__________

“Did I just heard Big Bang?”

“Did I just heard 2NE1?”

Tabi and Bom looked at each other and shooked their heads.

“The Chemistry is..” Bom started to explain to Tabi.

 

Chemistry. That's what they have. Oh wait I'm the author of this. /laughs

 

The pair went on and on, subject to subject. Surprisingly, Tabi was focused on listening. Well if you'll observe him, he gets nervous when Bom's face is closer. Bom is focused on the lessons that she tends to look at Tabi's eye while stating the facts. Bom prepared a set of questions for Tabi to answer. 

Bom was observing Tabi while he's answering. He would scratch his head in a cute manner. When he gets the question, he would smile to himself. Tabi stretched his hand and placed it on the table. Without knowing, he placed it on top of Bom's hand. Bom yelped in surprise to make Tabi lose his focus. 

“Oh s-so-sorry.”

Bom coughed. “No, it's okay.”

It was quite awkward for a few minutes. 

“I'm done!” Tabi handed out the paper to Bom.

Bom was amused. He almost got the questions right. Only for some questions, he flunked. But for the whole first session, he did good. 

“Good job, SeungHyun-sshi!” Bom showed a thumbs up. 

“SeungHyun-sshi! Let's go to the cafe. Chaerin-unnie texted me. Big Bang is there too.”

“But we're having a part time job there.”

“Oh yeah.”

Bom and Tabi errupted with laughter then went silent. Oops there were still inside the library.

 

They went outside the school gates.

 

Next stop: Cafe!

____________________

hey~ i haven't updated because it's hard for me. like i was planning to state true facts but it's hard lmao. ((i forgot my lessons from my past classes haha and it's summer. omfg june 4 = classes sobbing))

enjoy!! ♪(v^_^)v

•kkrnch•