8: Confrontation

Reversed Cendrillon [HIATUS]

Chapter 8: Confrontation

___________________
 
It was dismissal time when Tabi went to the teacher's faculty room.
Earlier, Mr. Lee asked him to talk.
 
What will they talk about?
 
Tabi dragged his feet and traveled flights of stairs. The faculty is 2 floors away from their classroom. Including all the long hallways, it's really far.
Tabi knocked on the door and turned the knob. “Lee seonsaengnim.”
Mr. Lee gestured for him to go in.
 
BOM'S POV
 
Mrs. Jin asked me to place the class folders on her table. But where's her table again? Oh yeah. Far back of the room. I only wore my flats today. Good thing I didn't wore the stilettos because the flight of stairs will kill my feet.
I knocked and entered the back door of the faculty room. I stacked the folders on top of Mrs. Jin's table. I was about to leave when I heard voices, familiar voices that is. 
 
“---tutor.” I peeked through the room dividers to see Mr. Lee and SeungHyun. Is he in trouble? Oh yeah Mr. Lee asked him to go there. But why? My curiousness got the best of me and decided to peek in closer.
 
“You'll need a tutor for your grades, SeungHyun. You'll need your grades for universities or colleges” SeungHyun needs a tutor? 
 
Then my grip loosened on the room divider and I fell. I winced in pain and I saw a hand reaching to me. I grabbed it and stood up to see SeungHyun's face closer to mine.
To break the awkwardness, Mr. Lee let out a cough. We forgot his presence for a bit, to be honest. 
“So I'll ask Miss Junri to tutor you, SeungHyun. She's in the same class as yours, if you haven't noticed. If you only noticed one girl that is.”
Mr. Lee eyed me. Why did he looked at me?
I saw SeungHyun tensed up.
 
For the few weeks we've gotten closer, I observed that he's having a hard time getting closer to people.
 
Especially skinships. Which still mesmerizes me that he offered his hand to me.
 
“I'll do it.” I suddenly blurted out loud that the teachers inside the room looked at me. I bit my bottom lip and hung my head down.
Mr. Lee let out a chuckle. “This seems interesting than I thought. Okay then! Miss Park Bom, I now announce you Mr. Choi SeungHyun's tutor.”
 
I whispered “I do” that only I can hear.
 
And I felt a tug on my hand to realize that SeungHyun and I were still holding hands. It sent a tingle to my spine feeling warmth. SeungHyun loosened our hands together when he realized that we were still holding hands. 
 
Did it felt normal for us then?
 
 
We exited the faculty room and went to the school's veranda. 
 
I was the first one to initiate the conversation. “Should we start tomorrow?”
“Okay. Where?”
Oh yeah. Where? Since my house can't be possible... “The library?”
“Sure. After dismissal?”
“Sure.” I smiled to him and waved my hand to say good bye.
“Bom!” I turned around and saw him looking at me.
“Thank you!” Two words that meant a lot to me.
 
Then he went away. While I was suffering there, standing all alone at the hallway. 
 
 
With the irregular beat of my heart.
 
____________________
OHHHHH SOMETHING IS UP. ♪(v^_^)v ((sorry if i didn't double update orz))
•kkrnch•
{sneak peek for the next chapter}
Their first lesson next! Will Bom teach Tabi properly?