7: Flunking

Reversed Cendrillon [HIATUS]

Chapter 7: Flunking 

____________________
 
Tabi was getting stressed. Usually, he won't be. But as the teacher announced for a surprise quiz, let's just say good luck to him.
 
“Okay, class. Bring out one sheet of paper.”
*Oh no. One sheet of paper.... that only means we're having a quiz!*
Mr Lee handed out the test questions row by row. 
“You may now begin.”
 
*Tick Tick Tick*
 
The tension rose higher.
Taking exams with dead silence and you'll only hear the ticking of the clock? One will go insane especially if you didn't study at all.
 
And that is Choi SeungHyun.
 
“Time's up! We'll check your papers. Exchange papers with your seatmate.”
Tabi looked to the side and he forgot that Bom was his seatmate! Tabi started to panic. He will fail and Bom will see it! No no.
“SeungHyun-sshi?”
“N-neh?” SeungHyun's voice croaked. For him having deep voice, then croaking? This made Bom let out a small giggle.
“Exchange papers? Mr Lee might put as at detention again.”
*If I'll go by myself, that will save me from humiliation. Oh well.* Tabi handed his paper to Bom.
 
Mr Lee started to announce the answers. “Number 1, a. 2, a. 3, c” And on and on he went with the answers.
 
Tabi handed back Bom's paper. For the first time in his life, he checked a paper with the mark *26/30. Wow she's smart alright.*
A paper dropped on his desk and saw his name on it. He closed his eyes and took a peek with his right eye. *10/30*
 
Chemistry was the last subject before lunch. So if it drained your brain juices, you can just refuel with food later. While the students were all hurrying up at the cafeteria, Tabi was the last one to go out. The bearbricks that he brought fell out from his bag so he decided to fix it. When done, he noticed he was the only one left. While walking to the door, he heard a voice. His teacher was sitting on the teacher's chair.
“Mr Choi SeungHyun.”
“Lee seonsaengnim.”
“Go to the faculty room at dismissal. I'll talk to you.”
__________
 
At the cafeteria, the usual loaded place and Tabi finding his friends. He scanned the whole area just to find his friends missing.
Then a lightbulb lighted up. *Rooftop.*
 
Tabi took 3 steps at a time. Long legs Choi SeungHyun on the loose. He opened the door to see his friends, Big Bang and 2NE1.
 
“Tabi-hyung! What took you so long!” DaeSung said with ketchup smeared on his lips. TaeYang threw a pack of tissues so him. “Yah wipe your face.”
 
Tabi managed to sat down on the concrete floor and rested his back on the wall. He likes to rest so he secluded himself from them. So he was observing them now. He was shocked when someone went near him.
“Sandwich?” Bom offered to Tabi.
“Thanks.” Tabi muttered as he unwrapped the plastic. 
“I made them. Actually just my first time. I really liked the idea of having packed lunches and hanging out here at the rooftop. It feels peaceful. I feel like a normal person.”
 
Tabi's heart softened. *She's no ordinary rich girl after all.* 
 
At that moment, Tabi's arms reached for Bom. Bom was surprised that the lettuce just hanged on . He was shocked himself because he doesn't like skinships. Now, he even initiated it for Park Bom. A few seconds passed, that feels long for the both of them, broke free from the hug. SeungHyun let out a fake cough and Bom started to eat.
 
“HYUNGGGGG! THEY WERE WRESTLING ME!”
The two were so shocked. When did SeungRi even got here?
 
2NE1, being rich girls, chose friendship rather than money. From the very start, when the school's gossip girls saw Big Bang and 2NE1 talking, there were different rumors everywhere. One was like, Big Bang threatened 2NE1. Or the other was like, one from 2NE1 and one from Big Bang are dating. 
 
Maybe soon?
 
 
Lunch came to an end.
 
Another great lunch indeed. Big Bang had new friends, same as 2NE1. 
 
____________________
 
ahhhhh i might double update ヽ(´o`;
anyways enjoy!! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
•kkrnch•
{sneak peek for the next chapter}
Mr. Lee finally confronts Tabi about his grades!