Chapter 3

Rooftop Romance

 

Myungsoo
 
"That was a good show tonight though, except Byunghun's rookie mistake." Yoseob said. 
 
"Aish your all going to die." The short one said pushing Yoseob as we were all walking. 
 
"I heard that Seoul high is filled with snobs." 
 
"Hmm. No big deal. Snobs are easy to deal with." I said, kicking a stray pebble. 
 
We walked to the building and I noticed a girl sitting on the sidewalk. Must be waiting for bus or something. 
 
"Kaja. I'll make ramen." 
 
"Who's she?" Byunghun asked. 
 
"Molla. Are you coming or what?" 
 
"Yea. I'll be up. You guys go first. I don't feel right seeing a girl alone." He said going towards the girl. 
 
"Arasso." The three of us headed up the stairs to the rooftop.
 
Eunji
 
The footsteps get closer and I become quiet, making sure that no crying noises could be heard. I hear them go up the metal stairs and then lift my face up from my knees. 
 
"Gwenchana?" 
 
I turned around and saw a guy standing behind me. He bent down and sat next to me, looking at over to me. I leaned back in discomfort. 
 
"Gwenchana, miss?" He asked, giving a smile. He was really handsome, with defined jaw structure and a cut above his eyebrow. 
 
I nodded slightly, and then wiped my eyes. 
 
"Tears aren't okay, are they? It's cold, here, wear this." 
 
I watched as he took his black beanie off and placed it on my head, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.
 
"Lee Byunghun, nice to meet you." He held his hand forward and scratched the back of his neck. 
 
I hesitated at first but then extended my hand, meeting with his for a handshake.
 
"Song Eunji, kamsa for the beanie." I said, feeling a blush on my face.
 
"Why are you crying?" He said, looking at the road.
 
"Why do you care?" I wittily asked back, wondering why he was so curious about a random girl on the street. 
 
"I don't like seeing girls sad. It bothers me. Your turn to answer my question." He said smirking. 
 
"Hmmm, just thinking about some things." I answered, picking up my shoes.
 
"Can I see your phone?" He asked, and I pulled it out of my closet. 
 
"Next time, give me a text and we can think about things together." He handed me the phone back and I saw that there was a new contact. 
 
"You should go home, it's not safe. I'll be going arasso?" He got up and held his hand out, which I accepted, and then pulled me up so that we were both standing. He headed up the stairs to of the building across from me, giving a little goodbye wave. 
 
He was short, but he was cute hehehe. I put on the heels again, and then gathered myself together, taking a deep breath. I let out a sigh and then walked up the stairs, back to the rooftop. 
 
-----------------------------------------------
 
I washed my face in the little sink, and then put on a gray sweater and some black leggings. Shouldn't he have called by now? I sigh yet again and then walk out of the bathroom, getting a package of ramen from the tidy little cabinet in the corner. 
 
I leaned against the wall on my bed, eating the uncooked ramen, and staring out the window, from which the street lights from outside were shining through. 
 
Myungsoo
 
"Turn the radio on, Daehyun-ah." I said as he twisted the knob of the radio, tuning into a kpop station. 
 
*imagine Be Mine by Infinite playing* 
 
As we blasted it, we started singing and playing guitar chords to it, while Yoseob banged the wall to the beat. 
 
", it's 2 already! My mom's gonna want the van back. You guys coming, I'll drive." Yoseob said picking up the keys. 
 
The three of them got up and grabbed their phones, putting on their shoes at the front door. Crap, I have to get the dry clothes from outside. 
 
We all walked out of the door and then the three of them went down the stairs while I focused on pulling the T-shirts of the clothesline. 
 
Eunji
 
Where is that music coming from? I got up from the bed and pulled some sneakers on, walking outside to see where the noise was emitting from. I looked to the right and saw a guy standing on the other rooftop, music blaring from his house. 
 
As I was looking at him, his eyes met with me, and then he coughed slightly. 
 
I looked away immediately and turned around. Why does he look so familiar?
 
I looked back just for a second and saw that he was still looking at me and then quickly retreated back into my room. 
 
Aish how embarrassing.
 
Myungsoo
 
She ran into her house, and I couldn't stop staring. She looks familiar. Hmm. Weird. I gathered all the clothes into my arms and then walked inside, dropping them on the floor. 
 
I turned the radio off and then picked up my guitar, strumming random notes. 
 
Eunji
 
"Appa, I miss you. I hope your doing well. Good night. Omma, please watch over the both of us, saranghae." 
 
----------------------------
 
 
 
It's sounds like a ljoexyou fanfic right now, but I swear it's Myunggie guise. I hope you guys liked reading it! Please subscribe! I love you guys !