Chapter 5 [UPDATED]

Being His Bodyguard is NOT EASY

 

 

 
CHAPTER FIVE 

 

 

 

" What are you doing touching my stuff?" said Ray.

 

You froze.

 

" Oh this is yours? I thought its Dongwoon. Sorry for touching your stuff,i'm here just to take this wallet." You quickly walk past Ray when he called.

"Wait a minute, you just mention this guy name on the paper just now. Do you know him?" ask Ray suspiciously.

"Nugu? I don't....know him. It's just his name sounds familiar like one of my elementary friends but i'm sure it's not him. I will get going if you don't have anything so said." You cover your panic face with your palm as you walk towards the canteen.

 

The moment you sat down beside Doojoon, you sighed. 

" Here's your wallet Dongwoonie. You alright? Did any of the guys disturb you?" ask Doojoon.

" Ani. Sora, i need to talk to you. NOW!" You point to Sora who is busy playing Candy Crush on her Ipod.

" You're not going to eat? Recess is going to be over soon." said Hyunseung as he munch on his hot and crunchy Tuna Puff.

You shake your head and lead Sora to the school rooftop by her wrist.

"Yah..Gikwang help me win that level please! Yah, Let go of my hand" Sora beat your hand but you still didn't let it go.

 

Rooftop

" Why didn't you tell me that i'm gonna have to go the same school as me?" You cross your arms

" Ehhh? You have to go school with me? Seriously, I didn't know about that part. Jinjja, I'm not kidding." Sora held onto your hands.

" Now, How am i gonna make up excuses to my brother huh? I don't even have time to look after my mom you know. This is what happen if you don't ask people permission first. Now tell me what is your plan?"

" Relax,my friend, I already tell you that i will settle everything. Just do your job and make sure don't get caught. I'm going back now before the bells ring." Sora left you speechless.

 

After school, it's time for you to start your work. You took off your wig and comb your short hair. You put some powder and change into a suit. You quickly place your phone in the pockets and place a note before your brother reach home.

 

Looking outside Ray's house, thinking whether to go in or not your heart is thumping fast.

 

" Oh, you're here. Can you stay over for tonight? I got some business to settle outside and won't be back home till tomorrow." said Mrs Kim.

" EHH?! ME STAY OVER, NO WAY!"

" Please Daehwan.I can't leave my son all alone at home." beg Mrs Kim

You got no choice but to accept, to not arouse suspicion.

 

After Mrs Kim left, you sat on the sofa silently as if you're an uninvited guest. Ray walk down and ask you to follow him to school. When you reach school, all of his basketball friends and c-clown members came to welcome him. 

" Who's that?" ask Chanyeol.

" Just some bodyguard my parents hired for me. Just ignore him, let's play." said Ray.

" I will sit this one out. You guys play first." said T.K and sat beside you.

" YAH, what are you doing here?! You're working for him?" ask T.K

" Oppa, lower your volume down.Mianhae oppa, please don't tell him or anybody that i'm haeri. Once i get enough money to save mom, i will quit. I promise!"

" Let's settle this at home later." said T.K

" About that... I won't be at home. I have to stay over at his house.Pleaseee don't beat me oppa." you silently whisper to T.K

While it's not his turn, Ray suspiciously look at you who is comfortably talking to T.K

" I'm got nothing to say anymore. Haiss... Just take care and be careful." said T.K as he plays with your hair

You awkwardly smile,making sure that the others didnt see that. What will they think if they see you someone 'new' talking to their members.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE : I Hope you like this chapter. 

 

credits to fallen angel