Letter of Enrollment

Being His Bodyguard is NOT EASY

 

 

` (    I don't know whether it's just me or that find Haeri really interesting?  )
CHAPTER FOUR : LETTER OF ENROLLMENT

 

 

" Here you go,Byunghunnie.Look at you, you're have grown so much and you dye your hand too blonde. Well, Luckily it suits you. How's life?" You ask as you serve him tea.

Your brother look at him in disgust and said " Yah,Haeri you're gonna get it from me tomorrow about that new hair of yours. Don't forget to turn of the lights, oppa going off first." T.K stands up, giving one last look to L.Joe who smirk.

You don't notice that.

" I see that there's not much change here except about your hair. Why the heck would you cut your hair into a boyish style?" said l.joe.

"I got my own personal reason okay?! I can't tell you but please don't tell anyone bout it. Yaksog?"

"Arraseo. You know what,I really miss you so much. You must be happy now right? How i wish   we are still a couple." said l.joe as he sit closer to you.

"O...Oppa,I really miss you too but i don't know if it time yet. Let see how it goes first,okay? I have to go and visit my mom now." You stand up grabbing your denim jacket.

" I will send you there then." L.joe starts his car and you went in.

 

Ray POV

"You almost make us lost to that freaking nerd group! What's with you?" Rome suddenly gets mad.

" I'm so sorry. I just suddenly space out." I sigh.

" Hyung, You alright? Since just now, you seems like you're thinking about something. What is it?" said Maru.

" I don't know whether it's just me or that i find Haeri really interesting?" I said as i leans against the wall.

"You... Don't tell me you like her?" Said Siwoo.

" Me like her? NO WAY! What i'm trying to said is she is interesting girl so remember that time when i got splash by her?"

"I sure do. I regret not taking video. HAHAHAHA" Kangjun joke.

"YAH! Okay, so i did said that i gonna make her pay for it."

"So,you're trying to said that you're gonna pretend to be close to her and then dump her?"said Rome.

T.K eyes bulge out hearing the word dump.

" Not really dump but some sort of teaching her a lesson." I said again.

" Hmmm... What if you fall for her?" said T.K

" I didn't think about that but i'm sure that i won't fall for her. Even IF i were to fall for her, i guess i just have to make her mine right?"

" Good luck with that. As you know, she is one tough girl that won't easily fall in love with a guy.Hmm, I approve." T.K tap my shoulder and a mysterious smile pasted on his face.

End of POV

Next Day 

" Do you think this going to work?" You said to Sora.

" Trust me alright. If anything happens, my unni will cover for you. Woah, this wig really look good on you." said Sora

" Are you kidding me?! Why is it burgundy? IT'S TOO BRIGHT! Let's try the other one."

 

"Aish, this kid, This is the last one or we will be late for school!" said Sora taking out the other one.

" This is pretty but..." you stop your sentence.

" No buts! This will do for now. Let go before we late for school." Sora push you out of the room.

 

" Haeri-ah, today oppa won't be in---" T,K rub his eyes a few times.

" Yah, What happen to your hair again? Didn't you cut your hair yesterday?" said T.K

"No...I didn't. Oppa, you must be still have that hangover from yesterday. Who ask you to drink so much? What you're trying to said just now?"

"Oh, I won't be in school today. I got one week leave from Mr Lee so that i can look after omma.Study hard okay." T.K plays with your hair.

* You really have to study hard,haeri-ah. Omma not going to be with us any longer...* whisper T.K in his heart.

 

" OMG HAERI! WHAT HAPPEN TO YOUR HAIR!" Yoseob shouted.

" STOP SHOUTING AT MY EAR. IT HURTS!" You shouted back.

" Hehe, You two are too cute. Blonde suits you." said Junhyung

 

" Ehem! Class, get back to your seat. Boys, go back to your class NOW!"

 

" Haeri, would you mind explain why your hair is blonde?" said Ms Oh.

" I wanted to dye my hair black but the hairdresser accidentally took the wrong can and this is what turns out. Hehehe." 

" Sit down. Please turn to page 27 of the youth textbook."

 

Recess

" Oh my, I forget to take my wallet. Sora can you help me please?" Dongwoon tried his best to make a puppy eye.
 

" Your aegyo won't ever work on me. Haeri, you can go help this lost puppy." Sora catch up with the other B2ST members,

"Arraseo. What is the colour of your wallet?"

" It's blue on the outside and peach on the inside. You will see it when you enter the room. I sit right at the back. Gomawo,Haeri-ah."said Dongwoon.

 

Class 3-2(B)

 

" There it is. Hmmm, what is this?" You pick up the letter on Dongwoon desk.

" Letter of Enrollment? Jung DAEHWAN?!" You were shock to see your 'name' on the list.

" What are you doing touching my stuff?" said Ray.

 

You froze.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE : I Hope you like this chapter. Actually, none of the cclown members know that t.k and haeri are siblings so i guess that explains it.  What gonna happen now that Haeri has to go the school and how can she be a boy and a girl at one time? 

Find it out soon ~

Here's a RayJun gif for you guise. Who else ship this two?? 

 

 

credits to fallen angel