01. First Day Of School

Being His Bodyguard is NOT EASY

 

 

 

 

chapter one; 
                 First DAY OF SCHOOL

Image

»  "Omma,get a good rest and  listen to the doctors and nurses well okay? I have to go school now and will see you soon. Saranghae omma."You kiss your mom's soft yetcold forehead

 

 
"Like what Haeri just said,rest well and listen to them carefully. We will be going off now and will visit you after school later. We love you omma." T.K kisses his mom forehead and left with you to school.
 
Mrs Lee bid farewell to you both as her lips form a weak smile as tears of joy flows down her cheek because she can't speak after the accident.
 
At DCT High School
 
"Minwoo oppa,do you think omma sickness will be cured soon? I can't bear to lose our dear omma after what appa did to us. I HATE HIM FOREVER AND HIS NO LONGER OUR APPA!" You angrily bang the table with your palms as you lay your head on the table.
 
"She will be alright as long as we are always there for her and before you know it, she will be back home and us in her arms.I don't have the mood to talk about appa. Enough worrying, oppa will always be here and i am currently finding jobs that at least last for long till 2 years for us three." T.K softly hug you.
 
"Everytime i enter the class,you two would always be lovey dovey. Aish, how i wish i have a brother like you, not like my little brother,Jason."Sora place her bags on the table and rest her head on it as if its a pillow.
 
"Sora-ya,Can you help me search for jobs? Everytime i apply and i always got rejected. Please help me and don't tell,Minwoo oppa,okay? Yaksog(promise)?" You pinky promise with Sora.
 
"Yaksog."
 
Suddenly, a tons of girls from every area scream crazily as if there is no tomorrow when the Kingkas of the school,C-Clown step foot into the school entrance.
 
"UGHH!! What is sooo special about those guys? Oppa, I can't believe you are one of them. Now come to think of it, you don't suit to be with them at all. Look at those annoying girls squealing for them which they were suppose to be studying." You facepalm.
 
"Mwoh?? YAH, Without me they won't get to be this popular,okay? With this pretty face and my awesome rapping is what them attracted to us." said T.K proud.
 
"Dream on! We all are even more popular than you. Even Maru got a few fans, what about you? You like us two more right girls?" said Rome and Kangjun together.
 
"NE!!!" shouted the girls.
 
The others shook their head disapprove.
 
You disgustingly pretend to vomit as you took out your notebook and scribble on it ' If Looks could Kill...Okay what the hell i'm writing"
 
Recess
 
After one hearty meal, theres still one hour left till Math lesson so you decided to walk around the school compound while Sora is still busy eating with your brother.
 
"Hmmm, What job is suitable for me? I'm not good at anything. Guess i have to wait for Sora answer." You look at the bright blue sky when a noise at the back of the school disturb your resting time.
 
"Yah, Look at what you did to my uniform. Do you know how much it cost,huh? No right, it now." said Ray to a poor boy.
 
"Eh?" said the boy disbelief
 
"Are you deaf or something? I said IT NOW."
 
The boy hesistately and almost the ice cream splotch that is on Ray uniform when you stop him.
 
"Yosebbie,HAJIMA. Yah,Who do you think you are forcing people to do things they don't want to do? I don't care if you're the Kingka or prince of this school but you can talk nicely to him about your oh so precious uniform. Aren't you rich  just ask your parents to bought you a new one. I'm sure you are going to complains this right isn't that what rich people are best at? You want your shirt to be spotlessly clean,let me help you my DEAR  PRINCE." You take a nearby hose and on the tap.
 
"Yah,What do you think you're d-----" Before Ray could  finish his sentence, the water already wets his whole clothes and the spot of ice cream stains were already gone.
 
A crowd surrounds them,shock and so is Yoseob.
 
"Way to go,Haeri !!" Siwoo and Maru laugh uncontrollably.
 
The others tried their best not to laugh but eventually burst out laughing.
 
" I will let you go this time but you are gonna pay for it."Ray sigh as he walk back in school with his drench clothes.
 
"WAH, Haeri i can't believe you just did that. That was AWESOME MOMENT OF MY LIFE,Man! Gomawo for helping me" Yoseob lightly punch your arms.
 
"Next time,if he disturb or anyone disturb you tell me. Let's go back to class before their fangirls bash me."

Image

 

 

 AUTHOR'S NOTES 
So sorry if its not up to you readers expectation but hope you like it. ^^ <3

Layout Credit : » LOVERUSH