Work Interview

Being His Bodyguard is NOT EASY

chapter three; 
                 work interview

Image

» " Why are we in this barber shop? What link does it got to do with my job?" You ask Sora.

" Just keep quiet and agree to what i am doing. You want to earn money or not?" said Sora.

You playfully zip your mouth. 

" Pleaese cut her hair like this" said Sora as she show a picture to the hairdresser. She's a japanese and she reply okay because she don't  understand korean.

You fall asleep while holding a fashion magazine while Sora intensely watch how the hairdresser cut your hair.

After you wake up, you didn't realise that your hair was really short.

"Why do i feel so light? Is it cos of my hair?" You touch your hair as you look into the mirror.

"YAH, PARK SORA! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT YOU'RE GONNA CUT MY HAIR THIS SHORT!! I LOOK LIKE A BOY!" You raise your voice making the customers stared at you.

"Simmer down. Let me explain over a drink. T...Thank You, Tsumugi." said Sora in english to the hairdresser.

Example of how your hair is like: (Before & After)

"EHH??! I have to disguise as a boy for this bodyguard Job!" 

" Can you please lower down your volume? Mianhae,Haeri-ah but my auntie really is in need of a bodyguard for his son. You told me to help you so this is it."

"But you can ask me first before recommending me to your auntie! What am i suppose to said to my brother? MY BEAUTIFUL HAIR, I WILL MISS YOU" You look at yourself in the mirror as tears flows down.

" Jeongmal Mianhae! Jinjja! For now, your name will be Jung Dae Hwan. About your bro and going to school,, don't worry i will settle that with my sis.Hurry up and drink that Milo, we have to go now. Take this clothes and go change"

 

The Kim's Mansion

You blink your eyes like hundred times not believing what you see. * Damn,This family is rich! Look at their beautiful backyard and clear swimming pool*

"Ommo, Sora-yah. Auntie miss you so much. Oh, You must be  Jung Daehwan right?" said a woman in her mid 30s.

"Ommo, You're so pretty for a boy. Look at that flawless skin. Come in , auntie has prepare meals for you two," said Mdm Kim urging you into her house.

You eat every meal that is serve as you are so hungry.

"Hehe, You must be hungry huh? Eat more. So, do you really think you can handle my son?"

" May i know who is your son? He look so cute and little in the family photos.By the way, you look so young to be a mother." You compliment Mdm Kim.

Suddenly, a guy wearing his sports top and shorts walk down the stairs.

" I am going to the play basketball with my friends. Don't bother too cook me dinner."

"Ray wait. There is someone i would like you too meet." call Mdm Kim to Ray.

* That voice sounds familair. Wait,Did she just said Ray?* 

The moment you saw his face, you quickly look back down not looking back at him.

He raise his eyebrows and said " Is this the bodyguard that you're talking about? Miss Lee Hayeon, I can beat this guy up in just one punch, you know that. Do you think with that skinny leg and body will change me? It will never be in my life. " Ray roll his eyes before going off.

" I apologise on behalf of my son... or at least im trying too." said Mdm Kim sadly

"What do you mean?"

" She's the foster mom of Ray. Since the death of Ray mom, he change. He really hate her when his dad remarried. She's been trying hard to get close to him but Ray always ignore her and treat her badly." explain Sora.

" I see. Don't worry, Ma,am. I will work hard for this job. I will show him that i am not weak and prove to him that i can change him." You confidently said.

 

After dinner,

 

" Yah, Why you never tell me that you're cousin with, Ray?"

"Mian. It's best to be kept a secret or not i don't ever want come school."

You put your hands into your pocket while daydreaming.

 

" Wait, Who are you?" said T.K shock to see a 'guy' at his house.

" Oppa, it's me. Don't tell me you don't know your own sister?"
 

" What did you do to your hair??" T.K tries to hold on his laughter.

You almost forget about your new image and beg on your knees.

 

" Haeri, Long time no see. I guess you are still the same. Nice...hair man." said a guy standing beside T.K

You stand up and meet his eye level " B....Byunghun oppa?" You ask surprise.

"Annyeong. I miss you so much while in California." He hug you tightly.

 

Image

 

 

 AUTHOR'S NOTES

 

 
Comment and Subscribe , especially comment so that i can improve more on my stories.
 

<3<3<3<3<3 Layout Credit<3<3<3<3<3