oo6

Nightfall

There are things someone would always be scared to reveal but then again, even the deepest, darkest secret can be leaked.

Jongin didn't want this, he didn't like the idea of being with her at all. He wanted to leave right after his first day but the people who took him in wouldn't like the idea. Jongin transfered thinking that maybe he wouldn't be able to find her anymore. He had given up at some point because clearly, what was the point of loosing her all over again?

But sometimes, fate just seems to keep playing tricks on him. Jongin thought that maybe now he can forget about her. During her last life, it broke him so much. Wonho won at that time, and now it was as if he was going to win again but now the only difference was that he's letting him and yet everytime he tries to push Suzy away it only broke him knowing that he's hurting her.

"What games are you playing at Kim Jongin?"

A smirk appeared on his face as soon as he heard the voice. "You've been standing there quiet a long time don't you think? I would've thought you were a wondering spirit if you didn't spoke" He tried his best to keep his cool even though everytime he saw Wonho, it made his blood boil.

"Answer me." Wonho's voice was demanding and menacing, if it were still that time before Jongin got bit then maybe he would be cowering in fear. But they were almost equals now, Wonho's only advantage is that he can change his age at will and that he can use compulsion towards almost everyone except people like Suzy.

Old souls who have found their soulmates and yet they continue to live again and again because they haven't ended up with that person yet.

Jongin stood up from where he was seating wanting to walk away from Wonho."I have no idea what you're talking about"  He didn't want to cause any possible trouble for who knows what damage they might inflict upon school property. 

"I see. Playing the mysterious bad boy eh? So you could attract her? Make her believe you're not interested? Make you look attractive in her eyes?"

He knew what Wonho was trying to do, provoke him. And so far it wasn't working, he was trying to block the sounds. Jongin was scared not because of Wonho, but what would Suzy do to him if he hurts her bestfriend. That would make her go away. That would make her want to avoid him but that would be no good. He'd hurt her in a way and he didn't want that.

"Dammit Wonho. Damn you" He muttered when he was out of reach from Wonho's sharp hearing.

 

 

"Mom, do you believe in soulmates?" Suzy had ask her mother. She had always wondered if Wonho was her soulmate but then, she never fell for him nor even thought of anything greater than being his friend. Just thinking about it made her feel weird. Regarding soulmates, even though she didn't really believe in them her mother did. Suzy always thought that there's no such thing as a soulmate only souls in sync.

Her mom glanced at her from what she was doing just to answer her daughter which made Suzy grin. "Yes... Yes I do. Why honey?"

"Do you think dad is your soulmate?" The young girl put her hands up the table letting her head rest upon her palms. Her mother pursed her lips unsure of how to answer.

"Let's just say that a soulmate is someone who makes you feel that you're comfortable with him. Not until you find your soulmate will your soul get peace. You'll just reincarnate over and over again."
 

Satisfied, Suzyhad nodded and left going down to their basement to check some of her grandfather's stuff. She needed a few old objects for some project. "Oh.. What's this?" She said as she came across an old notebook filled with letters and photos. It spiked her interest simply because of the title. "Bae YooJong's Vampire files" Suzy alamost laughed. She couldn't believe it. Her grandfather believed in vampires. This was something she never knew and her grandfather never talked about. Shaking her head she had put the notebook back in the box only to take it out again after seeing one of the pictures that fell.

"...What the hell?" Her eyebrows met. She couldn't believe her eyes. It was a really old photograph of her grandfather when he was in his teen years, the problem was the two people with him looked exactly like her and Jongin.
 


 

--
A/N:

ಠ_ಠ LMAO. Whenever I try to think of a plot or a character for Kai
I usually end up with him being a . =A= a jerk, etc. IDK.
OTL OnO this is actually the only story I ever thought of (and wrote)
where in Kai isn't a complete , like an for no reason lol OTL

I'm almost complete with my goal to make a story for the 94liners BFFS ;u;
Krystal (check) Sulli (going to post it sometime soon) Sohyun (same as sulli's) Suzy (this one) and now Jiyoung. u___u
I have no idea what to do with jiyoung

 

PS Dear subbies, are you kaizy or shinzy shippers? :))