oo5

Nightfall

April 2013

 

Everything seemed bright and normal that day except for the fact that early in the morning they could hear loud bickering coming from the room 3-B.

"Didn't I tell you to stay away from me?!"

"Oh so now it's my fault?! Well I'm sorry Mr. Grumpy pants but it wasn't me who decided for this partner."

"Then why did you accept?!"

"OBVIOUSLY BECAUSE I WANT A GOOD GRADE! I CARE MORE ABOUT MY GRADES THAN YOU. ING JERK"

This was the first time ever that everyone had seen Suzy get mad. Really mad that she had just uttered a curse that most students who had heard, gasped.

"You... You think I'm a jerk?" Suzy frowned. She hated it whenever Jongin was nice one minute and then mean the next. He would be yelling at her and even almost making Suzy want to pull her hair out because of frustration and then all of a sudden he would act like he didn't mean to hurt her. "You care more about your grades?" His voice sounded guilty and weary.

"Good lord Kim Jongin! What the hell is wrong with you?" And with that Suzy slammed the classroom door as she left wipping her tears. Thankfully, the adviser had called in sick that morning giving them freetime to do their own things.

 

"I heard what happened in your classroom" It was Wonho and he slid next to Suzy handing her a napkin and telling her to dry her tears.

"That was nothing" She tried sounding okay but she just had too much frustration and hatred at the moment, all because of that guy named Kim Jongin. Without another word, Wonho suddenly stood up making the girl look at him curiously. "What... are you..."

And before she could finish with her sentence, he had suddenly started singing and dancing to snsd's gee and girls day's twinkle making the other laugh so hard forgetting about her troubles. As the young lad was done, he made his way back to the laughing lady who had such a hearty smile plastered on her gentle face making her even look more beautiful that she already is.

"Better?" He smiled. She smiledback with a nod muttering something she thought he didn't heard.

Why can't I just fall for you? It would make things easier.

 


 

--
A/N:

ouo thank you readers O/
I love you all /makes a heart sign/

although I would have to admit that I don't really like Kai nor Suzy but
I ship them. lol JUST BECAUSE :)))))