oo1

Nightfall

 

What was it again? The most painful thing about immortality? Ah yes... It's seeing the people you love die before your very eyes.

That was Jongin's problem. No, this was what he hated the most. He never wanted to be this creature who had to hide and feed off on blood. He never even imagined it was possible, that they were real. All he knows is that he was 18 when it happened. Same old things he did, work in the field, work in the barn, eat, work a bit more and then sleep and all of a sudden he's immortal because of one bite.

And now he has to live with it. He never believed in vampires or anything out of the ordinary but that was then, now is different.

 

March 2013

 

"Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Kim Jongin I hope everyone treats me nicely." Those were the only words he said as he silently made his way to his seat. He earned a lot of looks and smiles from the female students but he wasn't interested in any of them. Except one, the girl with dark long hair, body built for a height so tall and skin as white as milk and smooth as silk. That was Suzy Bae.

In his eyes she was the only girl he wanted, the only girl he'll ever love. But then it's only his first day at school and yet he has completely fallen.

Why you ask? Simply because he had loved her from the very first life he had.

 


 

--
A/N:

Sorry. The original story was sort of sloppy OTL
and the first chapter is really short. but hey
I'll update real soon ouo
sorry OTL