Chapter 4

It Started With A Pink Dress

 

 

Sehun's POV

 

 

 

*Flashback*

 

 

 

" Hey hyung, can I borrow your car? " I asked Suho 

 

" You don't have your license yet Sehun. " 

 

" Kai hyung is the one that's driving. " I looked at Kai and glared at him.

 

" What? no way! I have homework that needs to be finished. " 

 

" I'll do your homework!! "

 

" All of it? " he grined and stood up 

 

" half, I'll do half! "

 

"no way, if you want me to drive you'll do all of it " he went to his room and placed his homework on the table.

 

" Will you two be quiet? Kai, be nice and drive for Sehun. " Suho handed his car keys to Kai

 

" Why do i have to hyung? you have a driver. "

 

" my driver is off limits, you're the one with the permit to drive. Now go. "

 

 

We got into Suho's car and I told Kai where we're going. He noticed i was holding a paperbag.

 

 

" So who's house exactly are we going to? " Kai asked while driving

 

" My....childhood friend. "

 

" Oh you mean the girl in your wallet? " he looked at me at smiled like he was teasing me

 

" How did you?...wait!!! you know what's in my wallet??? " O_O

 

" Of course I do, we all do."

 

" How???? "

 

" Hey you were the one waving it to our faces the last time you were drunk. * imitates sehun waving * "

 

" Oh.. i did that? "

 

" Yeah, i didn't know you were into little girls bro. But hey, she's really cute. "

 

" We're here. " I pointed her house to Kai and he parked near a tree. 

 

 

I got out of the car and went straight to their front door. I rang the doorbell and waited for her to open the door. 

 

" Sehun, what are you doing here? " It was her mom who opened the door. " Hi Auntie, is Andrea here? I have something for here. " I smiled and tried to make sure i didn't look nervous.

 

" She's inside. Come in, let me just call her. "  She said with a smile

 

" It's okay auntie, i'll wait for her here. I have a friend waiting for me. I just want to give this to her. "

 

" Okay, I'll call her then. "

 

*end of flashback*

 

 

 

" She's cute " Kai said on our way home. 

 

" Thanks. " I answered while looking outside the window

 

" So did you ask her out on a date? "

 

" what? no. She just got back. And besides, she looks like she's already changed. "

 

" why don't you ask here then?  She looks nice. "

 

" Hyung are you sick or something? You can't even stick to one girl. " 

 

He laughed " No " 

 

" Good. Drive faster, i still need to do your homework. "