Chapter 3 ( my comeback xD )

It Started With A Pink Dress
 
I'm back!!! I know it's been two years and I'm really sorry for making you guys wait. I'll make it up to you. 
 
_______________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
 
Andrea's POV
 
 
 
 
 
 
My mom was already done with the cake when we got home. I introduced my new friends to her and she served us cake a juice.
 
 
 
 
 
" this cake is really yummy Mrs. Han " <----- Sunmi
 
 
 
" yeah, can you teach us next time? " asked Mikyung
 
 
 
" of course, just tell Andrea when you want to come over so i can teach you " said my mom 
 
 
 
After eating, my friends and I went to my room and I went to the bathroom to change my clothes. When I was done, I saw Taeri holding a small frame and squinting her eyes. 
 
 
 
" hey andrea, who's this kid nex to you? " she asked me and I got curious. I've already forgotten about the small picture frame that she was holding. It was a wooden frame with a rose carved in every corner. I suddenly remembered who it was.
 
 
 
 
 
Sehun
 
 
 
 
It was a picture of me and Sehun when we were younger.
 
 
 
 
 
" A kid that I used to play with before we moved to the Philippines. I forgot his name. " I took the frame from her hands and placed it on the shelf. I can't tell her...
 
 
 
 
 
My new friends left after 2 hours, I was almost done with my homework when my mom called me and told me to come down.  
 
 
 
 
" honey, you have a visitor outside " 
 
 
 
" who mom? " 
 
 
" just go and see " my mom said with a smile on her face.
 
 
 
 
Curious, I opened the door and saw a tall guy wearing a gray hoodie and knee length shorts. I looked at his face and recognized him.
 
 
 
 
" Se-Sehun....what are you doing here? " O__O????
 
 
 
" Hi, I just uhm...wanted to uhh.....here. " He scratched the back of his head and hands me a medium sized paperbag. >__<
 
 
 
" Thanks, what's this for? It's not my birthday. " 
 
 
 
" I know, i just wanted to give you a welcome back gift " 
 
 
I looked at his face and it was red
 
 
" Okay, have to go. Kai hyung i waiting for me. See you at school tomorrow. Tell your mom I said hi. " He said and hurriedly left. I watched him run to the car near our house and got in like someone's chasing him. I went inside after they left and went to the kitchen where my mom was.
 
 
 
" Sehun says hi. " I told my mom and placed the paperbag on the table. 
 
 
" So what's in the bag? " 
 
 
" Dont know yet, i'll check it later.  Hey mom, was Sehun and I really close when we were little? " I looked at the paperbag and started poking it.
 
 
" Well yes, we couldn't keep you apart from each other. It's either you'd throw tantrums all day or his mom is going to call me to tell me that Sehun is having a tantrum of his own. Don't you remember? "
 
 
" I don't mom. I can't remember half of my childhood. Do you think it's because of "
 
 
 
" Andrea Han! Don't even think about saying it. You're perfectly fine. " 
 
 
" Okay mom, I'm just gonna go upstairs and finish my homework. " I took the bag and went straight to my room.
 
 
 
 
________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
okay so this is my short udate, comments , questions, violent reactions?? hahahaha just leave me a comment and i'll get back to you as soon as possible xoxo