Chapter 2

It Started With A Pink Dress

 

ANDREA'S POV
 
 
 
 
WAAAHHHH~~ First day of school.... 
 
 
 
I woke up really early today and took a bath. I put my uniform on, brushed my hair and looked at myself in the mirror. 
 
Oh well.. here goes nothing..
 
I got my bag from my chair and went downstairs to the kitchen. I saw my mom preparing some pancakes and some fried eggs. I helped her set the table and we ate together. After eating, I stood up and told my mom that i'm going to school. She told me to have a good day and hugged me.
 
 
The school that I'm transferring to is a 30 minute walk away from our house. I walked passed a few group of girls wearing the same uniform as me on the way. I also saw a small park with some kids playing on the swings and slides while their mothers were chatting with each other.
 
 
After 20 minutes of walking I finally reached the school. I went to the principal's office and told him that i was their new student. He told me to sit and he called my homeroom adviser.
 
 
" Ms. Park this is your new student , Ms. Andrea Han. " the principal said to the teacher in front of me.
 
" Good morning Ma'am. " 
 
" Welcome Miss Han. I'm your homeroom and math teacher. Class is about to start so please come with me. " she smiled and i followed her to the classroom. " Goodmorning class, we have a new student who will be joining us this school year. She's a transfer student and her family just recently moved to Korea." she looked at me and told me to come inside. " Please introduce yourself to the rest of the class " 
 
 
" My name is Andrea Han, nice to meet you all " I bowed and looked at them.
 
" Miss Han you can sit by the window. " Ms. Park told me and I sat on the last row.
 
 
" Hi, I'm Taeri. " said the girl sitting infront of me.
 
" Hi. I'm andrea " I smiled at her and shook her hand
 
 
( lets just skip to lunch time..nothing special happened in class anyway..kkkk ^^v)
 
 
 
" Hey Andrea, do you wanna have lunch with me and my friends? " Taeri asked me and pointed to the girls standing by the door.
 
" Sure, i'd love to. " I smiled at her and followed her to where her friends were.
 
" Girls i'd like you to meet my new friend Andrea. " 
 
I said hi to them and smiled.
 
" Hi, I'm Jiyeon. I'm Taeri's childhood friend from elementary. My classroom is next to yours " She smiled and pointed to the classroom that's next to ours
 
" Hi, I'm Sunmi. I'm also Taeri's childhood friend. " ^w^
 
" and I'm Mikyung. I go to the same class as Sunmi eonni. nice to meet you :) " 
 
" Now that you know each other, LET's EAT!!! " Taeri said and we all laughed. 
 
We walked to the cafeteria and saw lots of students having lunch. We lined up to buy food and waited. Sunmi was the first one to get food so she was the one who looked for a vacant table. I was the last one to buy so i went straight to our table and sat beside Mikyung
 
" So Andrea, can you tall us more about yourself? " Taeri said and ate a spoonful of rice and some veggies.
 
" Well, I'm half korean. My mom is from the Philippines and my dad is from seoul. We moved here because of my parent's business and I'm an only child. 
 
" I'm an only child too " Mikyung looked at me and smiled.
 
We talked more while eating and decided to go back to our classrooms after. We were walking in the hallway when we saw a lot of girls standing outside. They were taking photos of some guys walking. I looked at them and saw a very familiar face...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Mr. Pink
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I mean Sehun.. 
 
 
 
 
 
SEHUN'S POV
 
 
 
 
My friends and I were on our way to our classroom when I saw Andrea in the hallway.
 
aww..she already has friends :3
 
darn these girls for always following us -____- i can't talk to andrea here
 
I wonder if she sees me right now... I was gonna say hi to her but she and a friend of hers went to their classroom before we could even walk pass them. I stoped infront of their door and looked at her.
 
" Sehun-ah, come on we're gonna be late for class. " Kai hyung called me and stood next to me. " Like someone here? " he gave me a very curious look.
 
"N-no! Let's just go. " I walked really fast and left Kai hyung
 
 
 
END OF POV
 
 
 
 
ANDREA'S POV
 
 
 
Nothing interesting happened in our last 3 classes. We were cleaning our classroom when I recieved a text message from my mom. I remembered texting her that I have new friends.
 
_________________________________________________________________________________
From : Mother
 
 
Andrea bring your friends here after class ok? I'm making a cake.
 
Reply : 
 
SURE!! Thanks mom!!
 
__________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
" Taeri, my mom's inviting you over to our house. " I told her while arranging the chairs
 
" Really? wow..okay. I'll just tell the others " She smiled at me and went outside our classroom. 5 minutes later she returned with a really big smile on her face. 
 
After cleaning we saw Sunmi, Jiyeon and Mikyung waiting for us in the hallway. 
 
" To Andrea's house!!! " Jiyeon said with her hand raised and we all laughed.