You are the one I love

I Am Not The One He Love.

“Jae where is he?!” yelled Yoochun.  Yoochun just barging into Jaejoong’s room and he find Jaejoong just sit at the balcony wearing sunglasses.  Hearing someone yell, Jaejoong turn his head and facing Yoochun not utter a single word.

 

“Why are you here and not out there searching for him?  Your husband is missing for 3 days now, and you just sit here doing nothing?  You really make me hate you now, you know that?”

 

Kim Jaejoong didn’t response at Yoochun question. He still didn’t believe that his husand is missing. When he received the news about his husband plane crash into the ocean, he didn’t know what to feel; shock, sad or afraid.  Junsu who heard the news come to Jaejoong house as soon as possible and force Jaejoong to stay with him. Junsu is afraid Jaejoong will do something stupid.

 

“Kim Jaejoong!! I’m talking to you!” shouted Yoochun.

 

“What’s going on here? Yoochun? Jaejoong?” asked Junsu who just return from grocery shopping.

 

“I hate this man.  He just sat there when Yunho is nowhere to be found.  Can he use the gift?  This is the exact time that the gift is really good to put in use.” explained Yoochun.  “You just hate him to the core that you want him dead, Kim Jaejoong?”  Yoochun is full of anger right now.

 

“Yoochun, don’t yelled at him.  You’re not the only one that feel the lost.  It’s his husband we’re talking about.” Junsu tried to calm Yoochun.

 

“Then ask him to tell me where is Yunho?”

 

“…” Junsu don’t say a word.

 

“Don’t tell me he lost the gift?  Now?”

 

“Yes.”

 

Yoochun approach Jaejoong and grab the sunglasses “Woah! You look….” Yoochun can’t find a word to describe it.  Jaejoong eyes are red and swollen. The look of someone that can’t cry anymore because there is no more tears to shed.

 

“He still refuses to eat and cry non-stop after heard the news.” explained Junsu

 

“You still care?  Didn’t you’re the one who want to divorce? The one that not trust his love?” asked Yoochun sarcastically.

 

Intend to walk out from the rage Yoochun, Jaejoong stand up and walk a few step before he suddenly collapse. 

 

“Jae!!” screamed Junsu.  “Yoochun come help me bring him to the hospital.”

 

At the hospital.

 

“How is he doc?” asked Junsu while Yoochun just keep silent.

 

“He need to rest.  His body is so weak and lack of nutrition.  Is something happen?” asked the doctor.  Junsu then tell the doctor about Jaejoong refuse to eat and crying non-stop.

 

“He has to stay here at least until tomorrow morning.” said doctor.

 

 Jaejoong is sleeping inside the room when he is having a dream.  He met Yunho there.  People said when you meet someone in your dreams, its mean that someone is missing you so much that their soul is finding you.

 

“Jae…be strong…I’ll always loves you.”

“Yun, I’m sorry. I’m a bad wife. I didn’t trust my own husband.  I can’t use the gift when its needed.”

“Its not all your fault.  Part of it is mine.”

 

 

  • 3 months later –

 

 “Yoochun, I lost my memory after the accident and you just found me at the street last month and all my memory just come back yesterday after I saw him.”

 

“You saw him?”

 

“Ne…”

 

“Then you have to see him.  He misses you so much.”

 

“He looks like someone who already move on.”

 

“No he is not!”

 

"I will hurt him more if this go on. If let him free can make him happy, I would do it."

 

"Can you just change that bad side of you? Are you sure he will be happy? When you are his other half, leave him?

 

“Yoochun its for the best”

 

“That is not the best. Happily together is the best. Can’t you see how much he loves you? Don’t give up just like that. You guys love each other. Don’t you know that thing is not easy to get? Don’t you love him?"

 

"Of course I do!"

 

"Then hold on to that one reason and don’t find any excuses."

 

“I just have to let him go, anyways he maybe thinks that I’m dead already. Its already 6 months, its past the due date of the deal already.

 

Do you really think he care about the deal anymore? If you really want to let him go then tell him directly to his face not just hide yourself from him.

 

You know I can’t do that. How can I say something like that in front of him?

 

He only believes you’re dead when he sees the body. Seeing is believing he said. He still hopes to see you and you just want to leave him like that?”

 

“You want to leave me? Is that why you are not coming back? Yoochun, you knew where he is all this time?”

 

“Jae!!”

 

“Does Junsu know it too?” Yoochun shook his head.

 

“You are here all this time? Thanks God you’re okay.” Jaejoong hug him before slowly let him go when he got no response from the man. “You hate me? Is that why you want to leave? Is that why you are not coming back?” Jaejoong stare right into his husband’s eyes that he loves so much. “I understand. I apologize for not being a good wife after all this time.” His heart is start to leaving himself to follow the one that it beats for. Jaejoong bowed before he turn to leave when someone grab his hand. He shocked when Yunho pulled him into a hug.

 

“I love you kim jaejoong. I love you so much. I don’t hate you not even close not even a little not even at all. You are the best things that ever happen to me.” Yunho said when he put their forehead together.

 

“Then why you want to leave me?” Jaejoong pushed Yunho before he cuped his face “why?”

 

“I am a bad husband that always makes my wife cry. I don’t think I deserved you even though I want you.”

 

Jaejoong nod his head before say “ ne.. you are bad husband, you don’t deserve me but I deserved to be together with the one I love right?”

 

Yunho nod.

 

“And that person is you.”

~~~The End~~~


Finally this story is finish. I hope you guys like it. This story takes years to finish.

Thanks for still read and wait for the update. *bow*

Read, relax & enjoy! ^^