Is it still not enough?

I Am Not The One He Love.

“I have something to tell you.” the tall man said before continue eat his dinner. Both of them now is having dinner at one of the famous restaurant in town. The couple looks lovely in other’s eyes with the man is handsome while the young lady just beautiful.

“What is it?”

Seeing the lady already finish her meal, the man start to talk again. “About us.”

“I’m listening.”

“I’m sorry. I’d found my other half. So we-”

“You want to break up with me?”

The man just nod at the question.

“Didn’t you say that you already give up on him? I already asked you before we start this relationship and we already engaged.”

“I know. I’m sorry. But my heart-”

“What about mine? I have a heart too.” tears start to rolls down her cheeks. Heard someone that she loves with all her heart said that he loves others hurt her so much. “You should be honest with me that you never forget him. So we didn’t start this relationship and I woldn’t fall too deep in love with you.”

The man knows he hurt the woman but what can he do when his heart says others name and not hers. He doesn’t want to hurt the other more and that is the reason he tell her the truth.  He can be cruel and proceed with their wedding while still loving the other. But that is wrong, so he wants to let her go and give her chance to fnd her happiness.

“I’ll never forgive you!” said the woman before stood up and walk away.

“I’m really sorry…..”  the man said even though the woman already walk away.

 

*******

 

“I think that’s all for today.” said Yunho. They just finish their discussion with their client.

“I’m hungry~~” whinned Yoochun.

“Me too. Come”

Both of them suddenly stop when one of their client is still in her seat.

“Are you okay Jiyool?” asked Yunho.

“Huh? Oh I’m fine.” unaware that the meeting is already over.

“Let’s lunch together.” offered Yunho when suddenly Yoochun slap his hand.

“What?!”

“ They are waiting for us.” whispered Yoochun.

“It’s ok. We can eat together. He won’t mind.”

I hope you are right, Yunho.

 

Jaejoong and Junsu are already waiting at the café.  They plan to have double date today but seeing that there is someone extra tag along with their other half, it make them disappointed especially Jaejoong.  He knows he shouldn’t feel this insecure but he can’t help it.

“Sorry boo, we’re late.  I hope you guys don’t mind I invite Jiyool.”

“We did mind. We have a date here.” answered Junsu. He dislikes the woman.

“It’s okay Yunho. I can eat somewhere else.”

“But…” Yunho feels guilty as he is the one that force her to join them even though she already refused him before.

“It’s okay, she can join us.” Said Jaejoong.

 

*******

 

“Boo.. wake up….boo” Yunho try to wake up his wife as he heard his crying in his sleep.

“Yunnie!”

“Why, what happen boo? Why are you crying?”

“Just hold me Yunnie.” answered Jaejoong as he buried his head in his hubby chest and hug him tighter.

 

*******

 “Hey are you okay?” said the woman.

“Huh? Owh I’m fine.”

“Owh its you. Jaejoong right?”

“Yes.”

“Why, what happen?”

“Nothing.”

“Come lets get you some tea.”

“What? No-“

“It’s okay. I pay.”

Jaejoong just let him being dragged by her to nearest cozy café.

“I understand if you didn’t want to share.”

“I’m sorry I can’t”

“Well we can talk about something else.”

“Are you okay?”

“Why you ask?”

“Your tears..”

The lady didn’t even realize that she crying in front of Jaejoong.

“You can tell me.”

“Uhm…” she hesitated to tell the other about her problem but he really need someone to share and at this time Jaejoong is that someone.  Even though they not really know each other very well, she know Jaejoong is a good guy. “Our engagement is off. He left me to get together with his first love, the one he said he is done with. He already give in up on him before. He said he want to move on. I asked if he forgets about him before we start this relationship. But…. first love never dies.”

“Is he your first love?”

She just nod. “But I’m not his first love. Do you want to see his picture?” She show the picture to Jaejoong and Jaejoong need to pretend like he didn’t know the other person.

“When he break up with you?” ‘I hope not after what I did.’

“Last week. He said he want to give him up but I didn’t know what happen that push him back with his first love.”

“I…”

“Maybe it’s what people said true love. No matter what happen they will always go back together.”

“I’m sorry…”

“Hey, it’s not your fault. It’s not like you matchmaking them.”

“Uh..uhm..yeah..” If she knows the truth…

 

*******

 

“ I want a divorce. You still miss her.”

“What? Who?”

“Your first love.”

“You are my first love!”

“She need you more than me.”

“What are you talking about? She’s dead!”

“I can see the way you look at her.”

“Who are you talking about?”

“Jiyool…”

“So you want a divorce because she need me?”

“…”

“And you don’t need me anymore? Are you bored with me?”

“She’s a good girl.”

“And you pass me around to someone else just like I’m a thing? Great….just great…” said Yunho before leaving the room. He really frustrated and he need to calm down or he will blow up.

 

*******

 

“He want a divorce again Chun. How easy he say those thing. Am I not done enough? The deal before, it is just left only a month.”

“What? why? You guys are looking good before.”

“She need me more he said.”

“She who?”

“Jiyool.”

 

*******

 

“What are you doing Jae?”

“I had a dream, Su. I dream about her. Them. The moment they kiss back then. Why would I dream about it now? Does it the way she want to tell me that they still belong together. Maybe she is her reincarnation. She want Yunho back.”

“What? Did you hear yourself talking, Jae? How ridiculous it is! You want to divorce because of this? Did she tell you that she like him?”

“No.”

“Then why the heck-

“Junsu, she will never tell me even if she is in love with Yun.”

“Didn’t she already told you about her first love?”

“Yes.”

“Then why didn’t you help them get back together?”

“I can’t.”

“Why?”

“Because…I’m the one who matchmaking them.”

“You mean Changmin? Jiyool first love is Changmin as Shim Changmin?”

Jaejoong nod.

“And why the hell she can mess with your married life when you didn’t let her mess with Changmin's first love? I think you need to rest and sleep. You way of thinking right now is absurd. Come, I drive you home.”

 

*******

 

“Why are we fighting over something like this? Does my love for you is still not enough?” Jung Yunho said to his sleeping wife. At least he thought he is sleeping. He kiss his wife forehead before sneak inside the blanket and sleep while hugging his wife from behind. 

The next morning Jaejoong wake up alone and he sees a note said:

Boo,

I going on a business trip. Will be back after 3 days. We will discuss our matter after that.

Love you,

Yunnie  


Sorry guy for the short chapter after you guys waiting for a long time OTL