Typical date

I Am Not The One He Love.

You look into my eyes
I go out of my mind
I can't see anything
Cos this love's got me blind
I can't help myself
I can't break the spell
I can't even try

I'm in over my head
You got under my skin
I got no strength at all
In the state that I'm in

And my knees are weak
And my mouth can't speak
Fell too far this time

[Chorus:]
Baby, I'm too lost in you
Caught in you
Lost in everything about you
So deep, I can't sleep
I can't think
I just think about the things that you do (you do)
I'm too lost in you
(Too lost in you)

 

"Too Lost In You" - sugababes

 

********

 

 

“Ok so what do we do now?” asked Jaejoong after having heart to heart talk.

 

“I think we skipped so many steps before we married. So Kim Jaejoong, I’m Jung Yunho would you go out on a date with me?” pretend Yunho as if this is their first meet. His hand reached Jaejoong’s hand and kiss it.

 

“Hehe.” chuckled Jaejoong while put back of his hand near his mouth to cover his cute laugh.  And it is the most adorable sight to Yunho’s eyes. How long has it been for him to see this side of Jaejoong.  The last time he remembers was during their school’s time.

 

“What are you waiting for? Go prepare yourself.”

 

“And where are we going, Jung Yunho-shi.” Jaejoong played along.

 

“Owh..please just call me Yunho or Yun or Yunnie anything you like and it’s a secret place.” smiled Yunho

 

“Hehe.. chuckled Jaejoong again while go to their bedroom to take a bath and change his cloth.

 

‘Wow I don’t believe we will go on a date. And hell yeah I’m nervous right now. Hope he will like it.’ Yunho talked to himself.

 

“I’m done. Come let’s go.” said Jaejoong.

 

‘He just wears jeans and v-neck shirt, but why the hell that he looks stunning.  I really need to calm myself.   He’s wearing thing like this many times, but why this time it’s give me different feeling? Arghhh!!!’ screamed Yunho inside his head.

 

“Yun, are you ok?”

 

“You look lovely.  Come lets go.” said Yunho while holding Jaejoong’s hand and walk to the car.  Jaejoong just blushing.

 

“Jae, I’m being honest with you, I’m really nervous right now.” said Yunho while waiting for the movies to start.  Yes, they are watching movies at a cinema.  Really a typical date.   “I’m sorry if you expect some extra ordinary date from me rather than watching a movie.” continued Yunho.  He really nervous afraid that Jaejoong is disappointed with him.

 

“Yun it’s ok.  Classic date is good too.  The point is you (pointing at Yunho) spending quality time with me. Until this exact moment, I’m happy.  We will go through this together.  After all this is our first date.” Jaejoong try to comfort Yunho. 

 

“But first impression is important.”

 

“First? This is not first impression Yun.  Our first impression is not so good.  You mad at me, remember?”

 

“Owh~~right.  You ignored me.”

 

“I didn’t mean to.  You just jump to conclusion.”

 

“Well at that time I’m Jung Yunho. ‘The Jung Yunho’ no one ever ignored me. You’re the first person dare to do that.”

 

“Shh..Yun the movie has start.”

 

After the movie.

 

“That’s was so much fun.  The minions is soo cute.” squealed Jaejoong.  “I swear… banana..banananana….banana” singing Jaejoong happily.

 

“You’re really having fun here?”

 

“Yes, I’m but I’ve been wonder why you choose that movie?”

 

“What do you mean? You liked it didn’t you?” frowned Yunho confused.

 

“Yes, I liked it.  I just wonder why you choose cartoon and not some romantic movie.”

 

“Owh..that what you mean.  Well I think this will make us relax more and get comfortable with each other.”

 

“Ok, so what’s our next agenda?”

 

“It’s - “

 

“Wait don’t say it.  Surprise me” said Jaejoong excitedly while put his index finger at Yunho’s mouth.

 

“Someone excited.”

 

“Yey amusement park!” shouted Jaejoong happily.

 

“Are you sure you’re not 5 years old boy?” asked Yunho teasing his excited wife. “I’m amused.  You are not just pretend to make me feel good aren’t you?” worried Yunho.

 

“No. Come lets ride that thing first.” Jaejoong grab Yunho’s hand while his other hand point at that thing.

 

“Oh no. No way I’m gonna ride that thing.  I’ll be dead.”

 

“Owh come on Yun. It’s gonna be fun.  I promised.”

 

“Not fun to me.”

 

“Plaese~~~ or you want me to ride it alone by myself.”

 

“Please spare my life.”

 

“Yunnie..pweasssee~~ I’ll hold your hand.” plead Jaeoong with kitty eyes.

 

“What did you just said?” shocked Yunho.

 

“I’ll hold your hand?” Jaejoong pretend don’t know which part.

 

“Not that one. The earlier one.”

 

“Pweasssee?” smirked Jaejoong.

 

“Not that one! You know which one. What you called me before.”  annoyed Yunho

 

“Owh that one..I’ll say it again if you ride that thing with me.” smirked Jaejoong.

 

Yunho take a deep breath before he answered.  ‘This man is killing me.’ thought Yunho. “Fine! I’ll ride it with you.”

 

Waiting for their turn, Yunho just look up to that thing. ‘Why they invent this thing and why he wants to ride this thing out of the other fun and not scary-to-death thing?’ muttered Yunho to himself.  His palm already sweating.

 

“You’re sweating Yun?”

 

“You still don’t called me like before. You promised.”

 

“Ah – ah.” Jaejoong shook his head. “You need to ride it first. Then you get your reward.”

 

After the ride.

 

“Thanks Yunnie~~~”  Jaejoong said happily with satisfied face while Yunho looks like someone who is just came out from hell.

 

“I literally die up there just to hear this word?  How pathetic am I? And you not holding my hand at all!!” screamed Yunho.

 

“I’m sorry Yun.  Blame the reflexes.”

 

“I don’t trust you anymore.” sulked Yunho.

 

“Awww~~~someone is sulking.  Ok I treat you with that fluffy pink thing.”

 

“It’s called cotton candy you know.”

 

“Say aaa...” ordered Jaejoong and feed Yunho.  “Ok now we ride what you want.”

 

Yunho turn left and right searching for the ride that he likes. “There! Let’s ride that thing.” Jaejoong’s eyes follow where Yunho’s finger pointing at.

 

“That? You want to ride that thing, Yun? Are you sure?” now Jaejoong is the one with shocking face.

 

“Yes. 100% sure. Remember you promised.”

 

“It’s embarrassing.  And I never promised you that?”

 

“What? It’s not fair. I follow you to ride that thing now it’s your turn” pouted Yunho.  He wonders how he can become like this.  Begging and sulking like 5 years old boy.  He used to go to this kind of place with her but he never behaves like this.  He never imagines he can behave like this.  Only with Jaejoong, only with Jaejoong he can be like this and he likes it.

 


Insert that lyrics cos i think its can define them.

Suddenly remember despicable me 2 movie. banana~~ (did you guys watch it?)

Wonder what Jaejoong's ride?

Here it is...

Wonder what Yunho's ride?

Please stay tuned... XD