Care?

I Am Not The One He Love.

Jaejoong drive his car fast and furiously. He chooses to sleep at his best friend house, Junsu.

 

"Jae what happened to your cheek?” greet Junsu in panic mode when he sees Jaejoong cheek red.

 

"He slapped me." answer Jaejoong pretends to be tough and don't want to cry.

 

"Really? He slapped you? Yunho that I know is a nice person. Never used violence unless it's about something or someone that he loves. Why?"

 

"Because he said I badmouth her when I just stated the fact that she's dead and he will never have her."Jaejoong answer calmly.

 

"Owh.."

 

"You can't say anything more can't you when it’s come about her?"

 

"She's nice girl and you know that"

 

"Junsu, of course I know, we're friend remember? Me and her and him. I still wonder why I am doing this.

 

"Remember Jae he chooses to marry you." said Junsu tried to reason with his best buddy.

 

"Huh like he care who he married. It's just that his umma think that to help him recover from the pain, he needs someone who will love him and take care of him and then they choose me because of our friendship. They are the one who choose me not him. To him, it can be anybody Junsu-ah." said Jeajoong as his eyes get watery thinking about it.

 

"Sometimes I think I don't even exist in front of his eyes after we got married. We used to be friend Junsu.  How it turn out this way?  Why am I so stupid to do this? I know he loved her so much.  Nobody can replace her in his heart?  Who am I trying to change his heart?  People said it's better to marry someone who loves you rather than someone who you loved.

 

“Well like you said, it's happened on Yunho side to marry someone who loves him so much right?  Hey you can make him fall for you right?  You have complete package, nice person, angelic beauty and your strong will of never give up."

"Heh! Jaejong snicker. "Like heck he would see all of it, I'm beside him all long yet he never sees me more than friend before and now we are stranger. I think I should give up.  I have to protect my heart even though I don't have it anymore... I already give it to him."

 

Both of them silent in deep thought.

 

"Junsu I'll sleep at your place tonight ne.."

 

"Jae.."

 

"Please~~~" Jaejong begging with his pouty lips.

 

"Fine.." answered Junsu, can’t resist the pouty lips.

 

===

 

Next morning. Yunho late for work.  No one there to wake him up. Thus he doesn’t have time to eat breakfast.  Now he's late and his hungry so no one better mess with him right now.  He does his work as usual but with stress face.

 

"Yo Yunho!"greet Yoochun his best friend and also his colleague. "Woah what with the face? Getting up wrong side of the bed today?" ask Yoochun curiously.  Yunho just reply it with death glare. "You never late before? What happened?

 

"Please Yoochun I'm not in the mood right now. I'm late, hungry and busy. I don't want to lose my temper to someone who doesn't do anything wrong."

 

"Yeah..like what you did to your wife?"

 

"Wow.  News travel fast.  Junsu told you already?  Now you want to lecture me?"

 

"Yunho how come you can think before you speak to me and not with him? He's done nothing wrong."

 

"He badmouthed her."

 

"He's just stated the fact.  Yunho, you need to let it go and focus on the living one. You should be thankful that he wants to marry you even though he knew you don't love him.” sighed Yoochun.

 

"No one can replace her, Yoochun.  I love her so much that when she’s gone, it feels like I'm gone too. In front of you now is just a body without the soul."

 

"Then why you agree to marry him?"

 

"I don't know.  I don't think at that time.  I just go with the flow.  I don't care about it at all."

 

"So you would say you can marry anybody that they suggest?"

 

"Well..maybe"

 

“Then let him go or love him"

 

"What? Why?"

 

"You don't love him and you can marry to anybody right? Now you just torture him."

 

"But I don't love anyone. It still the same if I marry to someone else."

 

"So you don't want to let her go?  You're so selfish.  You don't love him, doesn't care about him yet you still want to be with him? Yoochun ask with a grin on his face tried to make his friend realize something and left his friend puzzled.

 

Yunho stare outside the window with deep thought.  Yoochun's word circling in his mind.

Does he care about him?  Worried about him?  Yes, of course.  He's not a bad person. He just doesn’t love her...yet.  But despite that, they have what people call sixth sense. They can sense where the other goes. It's just where, not with who or what's their doing.  It's him and only him that he can sense.  That's why he knows where the beauty goes.

 

He doesn't know when he has this gift, but when they used to be friend before, whenever their friends ask him where Jaejoong is, he can immediately answer it without Jaejoong telling him where he goes and never once he wronged. He's not the first to notice it; it's his best friend, Yoochun.  He thinks Yoochun will better be a psychologist rather than work with him at the office.   Yoochun also tell him that Jaejoong also have the same sensed.

 

Yunho know Jaejoong save with Junsu.  He never tried to find Jaejoong. Well, he has that sensed right? But deep down Yunho felt something is missing, something is not right; there is pain in his heart.

 

"See Junsu he doesn't care to find me, not even call or text me." said Jaejoong when they have lunch at the office.

 

"Because he knew where you are, remember both of you have the give to sense each other. That's so sweet..." squeal Junsu.

 

"But that thing doesn't tell whether I'm still alive or not."

 

"Jae, it's been month already, you still doesn't want to go home?"

 

"Wow you really want me out from your house right?  Sorry I'm just a bother to you."

 

"It's not what I mean, and you know that.  He needs you.  He's life in a mess right now. Yoochun said he always late for work, he's been grumpy and he doesn't eat well, he make himself busy with work." both Junsu and Yoochun exchange news with each other so that the other knows how the other doing. Four of them are best friends, at least some of them.

 

"What?  You want me to return home just like that?!  He slapped me Junsu, remember? And he doesn't care to apologize."

 

"Maybe he waits for you to cool down first?"

 

"Cool down until a month? Huh. Well than tell him that I'm more than cool now and I don't care anymore." said Jaejoong sarcastically.

 

Jaejoong doesn't care about Yunho? Huh..never been true. He always cares.