Chapter 3

The Little Bad Prince

 

After the three boys climb the fence.. The three boys get into school, with MyungSoo and Hoya infront, talking smiling each other while Dongwoo is behind them staring Hoya who smile and laughing with Myungsoo. It makes him pouted because of jealous.

 

"Why are they ignoring me? Am I did wrong? I just want to help them before. But now, I want to talk to them to... Especially with that Hoya..." Dongwoo said in his mind.. He still has those pout on his face until he arrived in school. Luckily the bell doesn't ring yet.. Dongwoo still stare at the two boys. When suddenly someone call him.

 

"Dongwoo Hyung.." The three boys turn their head around and found a cute pretty boy come and hug Dongwoo. Dongwoo smile and hug the boy back. While MyungSoo who see the scene frown.

 

"Sungjongieee.." Dongwoo pat the pretty boy head and SungJong smile broke the hug. He then look behind Dongwoo and frown..

 

"Dongwoo hyung.. Why are you with him??" Sungjong ask and pointed at Myungsoo. Dongwoo look at Myungsoo then at Sungjong again..

 

"Do you know him Jongie??" Dongwoo asked. Sungjong still glare at Myungsoo and nodded his head. MyungSoo look back at SungJong and smirk.. How Sungjong hate those smirk.

 

"Oh.. So you know each other??" Dongwoo asked. Sungjong look at Dongwoo and grab his hand.

 

"C'mon Dongwoo hyung.. Don't go near those bad boy..." Sungjong said pull Dongwoo behind him.. He glare back to MyungSoo.

 

"And youu. Never go near my hyung..." Sungjong said before dragging Dingwoo away.. Dongwoo surprise by the actiom

 

"Ehh?? Jongie waittt..." Dongwoo said and SungJong stop his step. He look at Dongwoo confused. Dongwoo look back to the two boys and smile at them.. He walk toward Hoya and his next action make the other three boys wide his eyes...

 

Dongwoo kisses Hoya's cheek. 

 

"Bye byeee Hoyaaaa, I hope we will meet again later.." Dongwoo said before run back to SungJong.and they go to their class. Hoya still spechless he touch his cheek and blushing hard.. MyungSoo look at his friend before snap his finger infront of his friend. Hoya look at him.

 

"C'mon Hoyaaaaa... We'll being late.." MyungSoo said. Hoya nodded and the two boys walked into their class.

 

****

 

"Dongwoo hyung.. Why are you kiss Hoya hyung cheek?" Sungjong asked his friend.. Dongwoo just grin like idiot..

 

"He's cuteee..." Dongwoo said.. Sungjong rolled his eyes.

 

"Anyway.. Sungjongie.. How do you know Myungsoo??" Dongwoo asked.. Sungjong sigh..

 

"He always bullying me hyung...I hate him.." Sungjong said remember what Myungsoo had done to him.

 

"Bully??" Dongwoo asked. Sungjong nodded and began to tell Dongwoo the story..

 

 

-flashback-

This is sunday, so dooseob want have some time for being together alone without their little bad boy myungsoo.

It's not they don't want myungsoo around like them. But, it's just they still want to lovey dovey together as couple.

So, they think they can asked Kiwoon couple for baby sitter him for a while.

 

 

At Kiwoon House

 

After dooseob couple already arrive at kiwoon house. Doojoon press the doorbell button..

 

"Where they are?" Doojoon asked..

"Aish, just be patient. Can you?" Yoseob says.

 

Suddenly someone open the door and wide his eyes.

"Omoo.. Yoseob hyung.." Kikwang says with his big eyes.

"Kwangieeee.." Yoseob squaled and hug his bestfriend.. Kikwang smile and hug the cute boy back.

Dongwoon who hear the noise infront of his house walk to front door and approach his wife and can see his hyung..

"Heey, yoseob hyung and Doojoon hyung.. What bring you here?" Dongwoon asked him

 

"oh... Right.. We want to ask you to let this little boy stay in your house for a few hours." Yoseob said and push Myungsoo who play with his toy car  forward a little.

 

 

"So, who is he?" Asked kikwang when he see MyungSoo who still busy with his toycar.

 

"He is our son.. His name is Myungsoo." DooJoon says patted the little boy 

 

"So, myungsoo give greetings to your uncle and aunt.." Yoseob says

"Annyeong.." Myungsoo says while bowing  and smile cutely to Kiwoon couple.. Kikwang squaled when he see how cute the boy can be.. He hug the little boy..

 

"Hyaaa.. So cutee.. >.<" Kikwang said while squeal like a fangirl.. Dongwoon sigh and pry his wife of from little boy who frown.

 

"Upss. Sorry.. It's just he's too cute.. Like you Seobie hyunngg.." Kikwang said and Yoseob nodded with smile.

 

"I know that Kwangie,..." Yoseob said with proud smile. Kikwang pout..

 

"But my Jongie is more cute..." Kikwang mumble but loud enough  for Yoseob to hear.. He pout too....

 

"no.. My Myungie is more cutee.." Yoseob said.. Kikwang look at his bestfriend and said that his Jongie is cuter and Yoseob will retort back said his Myungie is cuter.. They blabbering about their son on and on.. MyungSoo just shrugged and play with his toycar.. While the husbands just sighed and shook their head.

 

"Anyway, we need your help woonie.." Doojoon said while pull his wife away form Kikwang. Yoseob pout.. 

 

"Help for what hyung?" 

"Please baby sitting him, I just want to have a date with yoseob.."

 

"Of course hyung, I will babysitting him. Don't worry, so you can go with yoseob hyung.. Is it okay Kwangie??" Dongwoon asked.. Kikwang sigh and nodded.

 

"Nde, I will take care of myungsoo.." Kikwang says. Yoseob look at him.

 

"Sorry Kwangiee for yelled at you..." Yoseob said with an apologetic smile.. Kikwang smile back.

 

"It's okay hyung.. Me too. I'm sorry for yelled to you too.." Kikwang said and hug Yoseob.. 

 

 

"Okay, We'll be going now.. C'mon Seobie.. " Doojoon says and wrap his arms around his wife waist..

 

"I know, I know.. So, myungsoo be a good boy here.. Umma  and appa will come to pick you again, you can play with Sungjongie in here."

Myungsoo just nodded to his mom still busy play with his toy. Yoseob kiss his cheek before say goodbye to him and Kiwoon.

 

At Kiwoon garden's..

Sungjong is playing with his teddy bear, he make a tea party with his teddy bear. He really love teddy bear from his in kindergarten. It's been raining but it's been stop now.. Sungjong actually want to play and sit on the grass. But cause the rain the grass are all wet and have a some mud and puddle of water. Myuungsoo see Sungjong who play with his teddy bear. Kikwang smile and call his son.. Sungjong look up and see the little boy aroung his age but just a bit older who look at him before smirk to him.. Sungjong hate those smirk.

"Jongieee... Come here.... " Kikwang call his son with sweet voice.. Sungjong obey his mother and walked toward his mother.

 

"Myungsoo ya, this is SungJong, my son,  you can playing with him in here... Isn't he a cute pretty boy?" Kikwang asked him.

 

Myungsoo nodded, and Kikwang nodded and smile before look at his son who look at MyungSoo. MyungSoo back at SungJong and SungJong smile to him..

 

"Sungjong ah, this is Myungsoo.... He's the son of Yoseobie and Doojoonie hyung.. You know Yoseobie hyung and Doojoonie hyung right??" Kikwang explained. Sungjong nodded with smile.

"Of course I know, Yoseobie hyung bought me this tea set while Doojoonie hyung bought me this pink teddy bear  umma." Sungjong said and smile happilly.

 

"Soo... MyungSoo you can play with Sungjong.. Jongieee.. Play with him okay?? His parents will go pick him up a few hours again.. " Kikwang said smile to his son/.

"Nde, umma.." Sungjong give his pure smile to his mother.

"Okay, now umma will leave you too. Umma want bring some snacks for you two.." Kikwang says before kiss his son cheeks and ruffle his son and Myungsoo's hair. After Kikwang left, Sungjong look at MyungSoo and smile to him again..

 

"C'mon Myungsoo hyungg.." SungJong said and pull Myungsoo to sit infornt of him.

 

Myungsoo just stare at Sungjong who is playing with his teddy bear again. Sungjong give his smile to myungsoo, and give a cup of tea for him.

 

But suddenly, MyungSoo take Sungjong's teddy bear. The little boy who has a teddy bear is crying aloud. But the other boy is smilling evilly.

 

"Hyunggg!!"  SungJong said and try to reach his teddy bear. But MyungSoo smirk evilly and pull the teddy bear higher so SungJong can't reach the teddy bear. Sungjong began to sobbing.

 

"Give *sob* me back *sob* my *hiccup* teddy bear." A pretty little boy said between his sob. But MyungSoo just laugh aloud.

 

"Try take it by yourself." Myungsoo laugh and he throw the teddy bear away . The teddy bear fall on puddle of water. SungJong just look at his teddy bear which is getting wet. The crying boy glare at other boy who just smirk evilly. Then Sungjong get up. And take a wet teddy bear then give a final glare to MyungSoo".

 

"I HATE YOU!!!' He said and run to his house. Leaving MyungSoo who feel a bit guilty.

 

-end-

 

"Sooo... Is he still bullying you now?" Dongwoo asked.. Sungjong sigh and nodded.

 

"I will punch him.." Dongwoo said and want to walk back  to where he seperate from other two boys. But Sungjong grab him.

 

"Noo.. It's okay Dongwoo hyungg.. " Sungjong said give Dongwoo a best of his puppy eyes.. Dongwoo can;t resist it and sigh..

 

"Finee.. But let me know when he bully you again.." Dongwoo said. Sungjong smile and nodded.

 

"C'mon hyung. we'll be late.." Sungjong said.. Dongwoo nodded.

 

-lunch time- (to lazy write their activities)

 

Sungjong walk alone to canteen. Dongwoo is with his other friend.. Sungjong walked until he bump with someone... He lift his head and found Yongguk the other big bully in this school.. Yongguk glare at Sungjong..

 

"Yah.. Can't you walk properly??" Yongguk yelled at Sungjong.. Sungjong bow his head..

 

"Sorry.." SungJong said. 

 

"Nevermind.. Give me your money.." Yongguk said. Sungjong look at him and shook his head..

 

"I don't have money.." Sungjong said. Yongguk glare at him..

 

"Don't lie to me.. I know you have.." Yongguk said and signa his other friend. The other boy which Yongguk's friend grip the Sungjong's hand while Yongguk checking his pocket. Sungjong struggle in grip..

 

"Let me go... I don't have any money.." Sungjong said. He keep struggle until he's crying.. But the bullies ignore him. When suddenly someone push Yongguk away from  SungJong.. Yongguk's friend gasp and release SungJong... Sungjong look up and see MyungSoo standing infront of him. Yongguk glare at Myungsoo.

 

"Yah.. Who are you?? and What are you doing??" Yongguk asked glare at Myungsoo.

 

"Don't touch him. If you want money take my money then..." MyungSoo said and give Yongguk the money. Yongguk smirk and take the money.. He then look at Sungjong..

 

"You're lucky pretty boy.." Yongguk said and leave with his friends. After the bullies leave MyungSoo look at SungJong try to help the other boy stand. 

 

"Yah.. Are you alright?? Did they hurt you?" MyungSoo asked and checking Sungjong for any bruise or cut.. SungJong shook his head slowly. MyungSoo sighed in relief.

 

"Thank you.." SungJong mumble. MyungSoo look at Sungjong and smile.. A real smile make SungJong surprise. Cause MyungSoo never show his sweet warm smile to SungJong. MyungSoo always show him smirk or evil smile.. Sungjong doesn't realise he stare at Myungsoo for long time. 

 

"Helloo?? Why are you staring at me like that??" Myungsoo asked. Sungjong shook his head..

 

"No.. It's just.. You smile to mee.. I never see your smile like that before..." Sungjong said... Myungsoo blink and blush when he realise what the other boy mean. Sungjong smile..

 

"Anywayy.. Thank you Myungie hyung.." Sungjong said smile make the other boy blush even more.. MyungSoo blushing so hard because the sudden nickname..

 

"N-no problem." Myungsoon said look away still blushing... While Sungjong giggle when he see Myungsoo blushing face.

 

"Cute.." Sungjong and Myungsoo said in their mind..

=========================================================================================================

 

Hello everyonee.. Sorryy for late updateeeee.. >.<

 

We just don't have any idea what should we write.. And sooo sorry for make Yongguk as bully in this story... >.<

 

Anywayyy.. MyungSoo is blushing because of Sungjong and Dongwoo kiss Hoya's cheek.. 0_o What will happen next?? kkk~~

 

Pleaseee give us a lot of comment... And subscribe for our story..

Thank youuu...>.<