Chapter 1

The Little Bad Prince

Dooseob's house

contemporary-modern-home.jpg

Yoseob walk to MyungSoo's room and open the door. He see his son still asleep. He then walk to the little boy bed and shook the little boy's body softly.

boys-bedroom-furniture-bookcase-book-col

(MyungSoo's room)

"Wake up MyungSoo - ah. It's your first day to school.. It's already 7 a.m" Yoseob said carress MyungSoo's hair lovingly. But the little boy doesn't wake up. 

"Uhmm" MyungSoo groan but doesn't open his eyes. Yoseob shook the little boy body softly and patted his back too. 

"MyuungSoo hurry wake up.. Your appa already waiting for you at downstairs." But the little boy doesn't wake up. Yoseob puff his cheek. 

"MyungSoo-ah come on~~" Yoseob whined still try to wake up his son. But the little boy still doesn't wake up. Yoseob almost give up but an idea popped in his head. He smiles evilly.

"Fine.. If you not wake up umma will kiss you.." MyungSoo open his eyes immediately.  He auickly get up from his bed and try to run away from his mother.

"Umma andwaee~~" MyungSoo scream and run far away from his mother and  shook his head and hand. 

"Ahh.. waeyo?? Why you always run away from umma's kiss? Umma love you very much.." Yoseob said pouting sadly and his eyes already teary ready to cry, make a little boy feels a bit guilty. He doesn't like being treat like a kid. BUt he loves his umma very much too. 

"U-Umma don't cry or appa will angry to me.." MyungSoo said apporach his mother and try calm his crying mother. Then, Doojoon come to the room. And he confused when he see his wife has a sad face and his son try to calm the sad Yoseob.

"What's going on??"  Doojoon asked.. Suddenly, Yoseob run to Doojoon and crying.. Doojoon feel confused with sudden crying.

"Huwaaaaa... Doojoonie...Our son doesn't like my kisss..." yoseob said crying.. Doojoon patted his wife's back.

"Don't worry Seobie.. I love your kiss verymuch.." Doojoon said try to kiss his wife. BUt Yoseob push him away..

"I don't want your kiss. I want MyungSoo's kiss.." Yoseob said pouting.  Then Doojoon look at his son and give MyungSoo a signal with his eyes to kiss Yoseob. MyungSoo walk lazyly to his mother and peck Yoseob's cheek. Then Yoseob smile widely. He look at his son and hug his son...

"Awwww.. Thank you MyungSoo-ah.. Umma love youu.." Yoseob said and kiss his son cheek. MyungSoo pout but hug his umma back.. Doojoon look at them and smile..Yoseob broke the hug.

"Come on.. Let's prepare for your school." 

 

-Kiwoon's house-

modern-home-minimalist-3.jpg

Kikwang walk to Sungjong's room. He open the door and see his son already awake. He smile and aporach his son who already infront of mirror. SungJong look at his mother.

kids-room-victorian-traditional-style.jp

(SungJong's room)

"What are you doing SungJongiee??" Kikwang asked SungJong. 

"I want to combine my hair umma. But I don't know what model i should make.." SungJong said pouting cutely. 

"Then let umma combine your hair." Kikwang said. Sungjong smiled widely and nodded his head cutely.. Kikwang make SungJong sit on the chair. 

htm20110408122202c000c0.jpg

(SungJong hair model is like this. But he has a short hair like in introduce character.. Just a model... ^^_)

"Do you like this model SungJongie??" Kikwang asked. SungJong smile widely and nodded his head. He look at his mother and hug his mother.

"Gomawoooooyoooo ummaaaa~~" SungJong said cutely. Kikwang chuckle and hug his son back. Dongwoon come to the room and smile when he see the scene.

"What are you two doing?? Why are you two hugging without me??" Dongwoon asked pouting. SungJong release his hug from his mother and run to his father and hug his father.

"I love you appppaaa~~" SungJong said hug his father who smile widely now.. Dongwoon hug his son back.

"Appa.. Appa look at my hair.. Umma made this for me.. Is it cuteee???" SungJong ask release his hug from his appa.. Dongwoon smile and nodded.

"Whatever models your hair are, you still cute." Dongwoon said.

"Thank youu appaa~~" SungJong said and kiss his appa cheek. And Dongwoon kiss his son back.

"Come on.. Let's take a breakfast.." Kikwang said. SungJong take his teddy bear doll bag. They walk downstairs.

 

-Junseung's house-

Small-Elegant-Home-Interior-Decorating.j

 

Hyunseung walk to his son room to wake him up..

 

h3.jpg

(Hoya's room)

Hyunseung see that hoya still sleeping, then he trying to wake up his son. shooking his son.

"Howon ah ppali irona.." Hyunseung pull the blanket but his son still keep his blanket..

"Howon ah, jebal wake up. It's already late, or I will tell your father if you still don't wake up.." 

But, Hoya still in his dream world and doesn't care about his umma words. And then, hyunseung get up from hoya bed and go to downstairs for call Junhyung. But, he can see Junhyung always busy with his laptop for his new project.

"Junnie ah. Our son refused to wake up." Hyunseung puffed his cheeks. Junhyung just humming as an answer..

Hyunseung approach his husband and shook his husband arm, but junhyung who still busy trying to take junhyung attention. 

But, junhyung still look at the screen.

'YAH YONG JUN HYUNG!! OUR SON REFUSED TO WAKE UP!!" Hyunseung scream to Junhyung ear.

Junhyung finnally look at hyunseung and rubbed his aching ear..

"What's happened seungie ah? You don't need to scream to my ears. I listening to you.."

Hyunseung give a glare and pouting piss off..

"You are always busy with your laptop, is your laptop more imnportant than your family now?" 

Junhyung look at hyunseung whose already has teary eyes.. 

"I'm sorry, for not pay attention to you.." Junhyung wiped his wife tears.

"Okay, I will wake up our son for you.. Don't cry okay?" Kiss Hyunseung forehead and hyunseung just sniffed.

Junhyung get up from his chair and walk upstairs to wake up his son room's. 

Junhyung open the door and see hoya still sleep..

"Howon ah, wake up or your umma is angry now. Do you want to make your umma sulking for a week? You know what will happen to us when your umma is sulking right?? " When Hoya heard what his appa sayinig he immediately get up when he remember what his umma doing..

 

Hoya finally wake up and go to bathroom. Junhyung go to downstairs and see Hyunseung sulking. But luckily HyunSeung still prepare the breakfast for them. Cause usually when his wife sulking he always doesn't want to cook for him and Hoya. Not long after that Hoya come downstairs. Hyunseung smile and give Hoya a lunch box

"Here's your lunch box Hoyaa.." Hyunseung said and give Hoya a lunch box. Hoya take the lunch box.. Hyunseung give his cheek to Hoya hope Hoya will give his a kiss.. But Hoya just say and wait for his father. Junhyung want to kiss Hyunseung. But his wife avoid him.

"Go away. I don't want your kiss.. You annoying " Hyunseung said and walk away.

 

=================================================================================================

 

Here's the update for chapter 1...

Me and Only2Chaerim are making this chapter together. We hope you like out storyy...

Please give us a comments and subscribes... Thank you.. ^^