Chapter 2

The Little Bad Prince

 

Junhyung drive his car to Hoya's school. JunHyung feel something being forgoten..He try to remember it. He stop his car for awhile make Hoya confused. The little boy look at his father.

"Appa... Why do you stop??" Hoya asked. JunHyung still focus to remember what he is forget. Hoya want to shook his father when suddenly JunHyung shout.

"OMG.. My laptop.. I forget it." JunHyung shout hit his forehead. Hoya shook his head and look out to window ignore his panic father.

"Howon-ah Let's go back again.. Appa want to get my laptop.." JunHyung said. Hoya look at his father.

"But.. I'll being late.." Hoya said whine a little.. JunHyung give a sorry face to Hoya.. Hoya sighed.

"Fine.. Whatever.." Hoya said.. JunHyung smile and ruffle his son hair.

"I promise I'll pay you back.. I'll buy your favorite toys.." JunHyung said. Hoya just roleed his eyes and look back to outside. JunHyung drive back to their house.

 

 

JunHyung park his car at side road infront of their house.. He look at his son.

"Wait here Howon-ah.. I'll be back soon.." JunHyung said and walked out to their house,  Hyunseung still tidy Hoya's bed. 

He can hear some noise at downstairs.. He go downstairs and can see Junhyung in there.

"Eh, why are you back again? It's too fast.." Hyunseung said

"It's because I want take my laptop.." Junhyung said and quickly back to his car before Hyunseung can aswer him.

"Let's go to your school howon ah.." Junhyung said while use his seatbelt back. 

 

Hoya finally arrive at his school, and he can see Myungsoo in there too.  He also can see if the fence is already close.

"We are really late.." Hoya said

Myungsoo look at his right side and he can see his bestfriend..

"Eh, you are late too?" Myungsoo asked

Hoya nodded.. "It's because my appa.." 

"How can we enter this school?" Myungsoo asked

"But, how can you late too?" Hoya asked myungsoo and title his head with cute action.

 

FLASHBACK

*dooseob*

"Appa... can we go to that shop first??" MyungSoo asks his father and pointed ro a cake shop. Doojoon look at his son and shook his head..

"We'll be late Myungsoo-ah.. You can go there when you're finish your school... Ask your umma.. Ok??" Doojoon said. But Myungsoo pout and shook his head.

"Noo.. I want it now.... Pleaseeee appaaa~' Myungsoo whine and give the best puppy eyes to his appa. But Doojoon try to ignore it..

"Oh you can't make me fall with those eyes... Remember MyungSoo your umma will be mad if we get late.. You know your umma right?" Doojoon said. Shiver when he remember when his wife is being mad to him and MyungSoo last time... It's looks like a World War III being started. 

"Buttt.. Appa we can keep it as secret... Just between us..." MyungSoo said again.. After a few force finally Doojoon sighed and nodded his head.

"Fine... Promise you won't tell your umma if we being late." Doojoon said. MyungSoo nodded and smile widely.. They go to the cake shop.

 

-end-

Suddenly, someone coming approached them..

"*pant* *pant* "Ah, Am I being late again this time?" He says and pouted his lips.

Hoya and L look at him confused..

"eh, who are you?" Myungsoo asked him, frowned his forehead.

"Oh, annyeonghaseo. My name is Dongwoo.." Dongwoo smile when he can see someone beside myungsoo still look at the gate 4D-ing.. Dongwoo suddenly, has a silly smile while he trying to approach someone beside myungsoo.

"Hi.." Dongwoo greet Hoya with a wide smile.

Hoya doesn't care about him and look at the gate again and think how he can enter..

"Hello.. Hello.. Ehmm, my name is Dongwoo >< What's yours?" Dongwoo asked hoya

Hoya still keep silent look at him like a idiot little boy.. Dongwoo pouted,, MyungSoo just look at the two little boy.. He clear his throat

"Helloo... We must thinking how can we go in.. Not just being silent like idiot in here.." MyungSoo said annoyed. Dongwoo hit his forehead.

"Ah right... Let's go to backyard... The gate isn't high like this.. So we can climb the gate.." Dongwoo said. Then the three boys going to backyard. Dongwoo is right the gate isn't high like the front gate..

"Soo.. Let's climb.." MyungSoo said cheerfully. He is really like to climb.. But because his oh-over-protective-umma he never allowed to climb anything.. He climb the gate first.. Leaving hoya with a smile like idiot boy Dongwoo.. Dongwoo try to talk again with Hoya..

"Helooo.. I'm Dongwoo.. So who's your name??" Dongwoon asked. But Hoya just ignore it and try to climb the gate.. But he has some problem.

"C'mon Hoyaaa.. Faster.. We'll gettting late.." MyungSoo said. "Hoya??" Dongwoo said  mumbled softly. He then smile again like idiot... He look at Hoya who still struggling to climb the gate.. Because Hoya never like climbing or trying a dangerous things, he trying hard to through the fence. 

 

Dongwoo try to help Hoya, and hold hoya 's. Hoya look down and glare at him, but he try to climb it again but he failed and fall on Dongwoo body's.

Dongwoo feel a terrible feeling with his body, because he's still a kid. So, he want to crying too he feel hurt on his leg.

But, he can see Hoya already crying and see some bruise on hoya left hand.

He try to hold his tears and try to help Hoya.

"Are you okay?" Dongwoo asked

*hiks* *hiks* Hoya crying harder and Dongwoo try to hug him.

 

On the other side, Myungsoo can see his bestfriend falling and try to help him. So, he climb again and see Hoya hand full of bruise and there's a blood.

He look at Dongwoo.. He feel doesn't like him suddenly, because of him Hoya can falling.

"What are you doin to my friend?" Myungsoo look scared to Dongwoo.

But, Dongwoo still want to help Hoya..

"I'm okay, Myungie ah.. It's just accident.. And you, never touch me like that.." Hoya give a glare to Dongwoo.

Dongwoo look on the ground can't up his face.

He just want to help hoya, but he instead make hoya falling and crying. He feel sad too..

"Mianhae.. I'm just want to help you.." Dongwoo say while still look down.. 

 Hoya can see the pure heart's from dongwoo eyes. He never mean, to make him fall. 

He can see it, but he still doesn't like dongwoo personality.

He look like an idiot kid.

 

"Hoya ah, let's go.. We really late this time.." Myungsoo help Hoya to get up and leave Dongwoo alone there..

 

 

====================================================================================================

 

Hey, we are back. Sorry, for not update.

We really really feel suddenly our idea has gone nowhere.

So, thanks for waiting and this is the update

Please give us, support like comment and subcribe it.

Thanks our lovely reader ><