Hanging out with my best friend

❥When I'm with You∞

Mom came back with a very happy face. Yeobo! /honey/ Hyun Woo and Eun Ae! please come here. mom calls us with a very happy tone. Neh? hyun woo said while going out of the room. I've decided to give the 2 phones to both of you with Eun ae since your going to be studying and i won't have to worry to buy another phone again so take care of it arasso? mom said while holding our shoulders. Jeongmallo? umma ani.. gwaenchanh-a /it's okay/ you needed it the most you said while giving her back the sumsung phone she gave you. Ani ani ani... it's okay dear, i already have one so the only thing i will tell you is to take care of it okay? she said while holding both of my hands. you nodded. Komawoo! Umma! and you hug her tightly. No problem dear she replied.

Next Day:

 

It is now already Saturday. I am going again to my day workplace, i am going to change my schedule since i am going to start studying on monday. Soon, you went outside of your house, and another strange noise  behid youwhen your walking. But you ignored it since it's just probably a lost dog or a cat. But to your expectation, "BOO!" it was your best friend. 



underconstruction c:
Mi An Hae *pouts*