Accepted

❥When I'm with You∞

Okay, it's been a week now, I'm trying to find schools that accepts a person like me who's allowance everyday is only 10,000 won. With part-time jobs as a cashier in a covenience store at day and waitress at a restaurant at night. So it adds up to 30,000 won per month.

Since I was five years old, my parents trained me to take care by myself (adopted parents actually). I graduated as a Valedictorian in my school. When my parents told me that they don't have enough expenses for me to go to high school, it didn't stop me from giving up my education. I'm going to work and study. That's why i was trying to find schools that accept scholars, because quitting school is a bad idea or even worst.

I'm also working to pay for my school requirements or save so that i can buy what I want anytime. 

Okay, I started searching schools again in the Internet since I tried going there but failed. But i found this school that is quietly hidden in the internet "For S.Y 2013-2014 is now accepting scholars and applicants the name of the school is "Elite Academy". To tell you the name was unique after hearing it. So I clicked it. It was really amazing! *Eun Ae, this is yout last chance, fighting!* I started putting all the requirements inside my bag tomorrow.


Next Day....


Umma, Appa i'm leaving. Neh/yes/ Good Luck! umma yelled. As i soon reached the school 20 minutes away from our house, it was better than I expected. I can barely see there uniforms colored black and white. Woah! Eliitee-ah? *giggling* *Eun Ae, always remember "Miracle is another name for Hard work". Fighting!! with hands pulling downwards.

The school was incredible! *Jaw dropped* I can see obviously that rich people only studies here. * I wonder if they're too kind to answer my question* I then started asking some girl cliques.

Excuse me, do you know where is the information office? I asked kindly as possible. Huh?!! don't you have eyes that can properly see? uhmm.. weh? /why/. It's obviously at the back of you? Like seriously, FYI i don't know you but you need an eye check-up ASAP! hmpff... letting her shoulder bumped towards me. *And she quickly disappears into my eyes with a bunch of girls following her. *Who is she for tellling me something like that? What did i do? Hmppff.... did she learn some manners at home? Oh, I just hope i'll never see that girl ever again!

*I proceed going to the Information office to fill up the sheet for scholars. There you go Ms. she handed me the fill-up form. Kam-sa-ham-nida!/ Thank you/ i replied. I fill up the form and passed it to her afterwards.

Okay Ms. did you bring the requirements to apply for a scholarship? she asked. I replied, Neh/ yes/. Okay can you hand me your I.D please? Okay, then i handed her my grade school I.D. Before she could answer, she covered and said, Ha?? Kim Eun Ae-ah? she asked with her left hand covering the mouth. Neehh.. is there something wrong Ms.? i replied with a confused look. No, not at all! At last we finally found you! she quietly clapped and smiled.  uhmm.. weh? The Lady then placed both of her arms crossing slowly in the counter and leaned alittle bit closer. "We heard about about you in your school." Your grades were incredible! we never heard a student reach a perfect score in their Exams."

Oh.. neh... i shyly answered. Since your already done filling up the form, we will call you as soon as we can! she exclaimed. Yes, Kam-sa-ham-ni-da!/ Thank you/. "Your welcome" she replied.


Going Home...


It was easier than I thought "sigh". You were about to go inside in your house, when suddenly your phone buzzes in your pocket. And you quickly answered,

Annyeong-ha-se-yo?/ Hello/. Neh this is Kim Eun Ae weh? really? you were about to freak out when, "Ann-nyong-ha-sho-sso-yo!/Good evening/". "Ms. Kim Eun Ae, this is Principal Lee of "Elite Academy" i would like to inform you, you are formerly accepted in our school with Free tuition, free school uniforms and free allowance. We are happy to let yoube part of our big community! your classes will start next week, so be ready and we hope you will bare with us in our upcoming yers ahead, Kam-sa-ham-nida. Thank you! Sir! you force yourself not to scream infront of him. You were speechless after. "I can't believe this is happening, I am accepted!" you screamed freely and uncontrollably that let your neighbors  freaked out. You believed in two words that made you accepted a wonderful school, "MIRACLE" and "GRATEFUL".


END OF CHAPTER :)