New Trainee

The Female Hoya II: Nothing's Over (Indefinite Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rumors circulated around that Woollim Entertainment was getting a new trainee.

Judging from the knowledge accumulated from the gossip you’ve heard throughout the day, the trainee was a petite, easy-on-the-eyes female who exhibited enough potential during her audition that your uncle immediately welcomed her into the company. You haven’t had the chance to ask him about it since he’s been cooped up in his office with the said new trainee since her audition this morning. Which led you to wonder, how on earth did anyone catch wind of her acceptance then?  

It’d be a lie to say you weren’t curious.

However, you had your suspicions that Hoya had an idea of who the mysterious trainee was – not that you were going to ask him. Even if you were willing to ask him, it was nearly impossible as he had a one-on-one practice session with your dance instructor. Never mind that; it wasn’t your business.

The most pressing matter right now was your next comeback with Hoya. Although it was the talk of all of the higher-ups for the past few weeks – your comeback wasn’t official. Ideas were thrown around and some were played with, but so far, nothing confirmed. You had a feeling with the addition of the new trainee, your comeback may be pushed further back.

Despite the disappointment that came with not being able to return to your fans with new music, you took this possibility as an opportunity to take a break from stardom for a little while. After all, you were still growing accustomed to the craziness that came with the addition of the press’s constant swamping to the city life. Maybe you could even visit Sungyeol…

“Deep in thought, aren’t we?” A teasing voice asked, snapping you out of your thoughts.

You gasped.

His eyes crin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter