Hoya and LeenA

The Female Hoya II: Nothing's Over (Indefinite Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was early in the morning, around five thirty. He cracked open an eye and glanced at the clock, sighing after realizing the time. It was so early, yet so late. He was supposed to be awake almost an hour ago to get some exercise and practice the new routine for next week’s dance competition. Guess he couldn’t do that today; he had a schedule in an hour. The thought of a schedule at such an early hour sounded extremely unappealing when compared with sleeping in with his girlfriend who was currently snuggled up in his warm embrace.

It’s been around seven months since they’ve been dating and everyday seemed like the first. Although their meeting wasn’t such a great one, they still managed to overcome their differences -- which was ironic since they were almost exactly alike in terms of personality and personal preferences -- and become a couple. Neither side would’ve imagined that their relationship would ever be more than those of band mates, but here they were.  

He faintly smiled at her serene figure deeply asleep, and after placing a gentle kiss on her forehead, carefully untangled his legs from hers to proceed getting ready. He didn’t want to wake up his girlfriend too early because judging by her dark circles, she needed the extra sleep. 

His name is Lee Howon. Many people know him as Hoya, part of a dancing duo that Woollim debuted a year ago. When he’s not on stage dancing/singing/rapping, he’s at home dancing/singing/rapping. Hoya is determined and persistent, two qualities that were tested the past year, during the time he was able to debut to the time when he tried to win the heart of his girlfriend. Hoya is in love with the color purple, and so is his girlfriend. He starts every day with a set mind and positive attitude. Before, his life was all about family and his dream. Now, his life revolves around his family, dream, and girlfriend.

Hoya groggily walked into the kitchen to make coffee after putting on an extra shirt and brushing his teeth. It was early in the year and the weather was still cold. Before he left the room, he slipped on his glasses. Crossing his arms, he waited for the coffee to finish brewing. When it was finished, he poured it into a cup for himself and set it on the table before re-entering his room to pack both his and his girlfriend’s backpacks.

With that finished, he chose his outfit for the day and went into the bathr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter