Unsettled

The Female Hoya II: Nothing's Over (Indefinite Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You couldn’t get rid of the unsettling feeling that was bothering you. To make matters worse, it’s been affecting you the entire day. As many times as you've tried brushing it off as nothing, you couldn't ignore the feeling of something about to occur in the immediate future. Something huge – life-changing, even.

Hoya observed you. He noticed the change in your behavior from this morning. And it was making him worried. You haven’t even said anything about it to him, which was even worse. You seemed fine before you left the dorm, but after a few hours, you changed.

When you and Hoya went to record a song with another group, you found yourself stumbling over the song lyrics or rap portion, earning worried looks from both your boyfriend and the other group. To add on, you also messed up the choreography for this week’s special stage earlier in the day, surprising Hoya because you were the first to perfect it not that he was going to admit it.

At that point, he completely disregarded his previous idea to wait for you to tell him if there was anything bothering you. He bluntly asked you what was wrong and the only response he got from you was ‘nothing.’ Hoya asked you a few times throughout the day if there was anything you weren't telling him and you insisted that there wasn’t. Even his sly attempts at trying to get an answer out of you didn’t work.

You remembered how his hot breath felt on your face, your closed eyes, body still, waiting for his next move. You also remembered how he quietly repeated his question in your ear. What happened after that was hazy. He noticed that he was close to getting an answer from you. Signs of giving in were beginning to show through your body language. He stopped his constant attacks of kisses for you to compose yourself and tell him what was bothering you. He was surprised when you suddenly but gently pushed him off you and shook your head, repeating your answer, forcing him to accept your constant reassurances that you were fine. If it were up to him, he would've stayed by your side all day to ensure your wellbeing, but unfortunately for him, both your schedules differed, getting in the way of his plans.

You were so wrapped in your thoughts after your last schedule that you didn’t no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter